PDA

View Full Version : Annoying brother

buttons
26-01-2008, 11:15 PM
yaya.
so it's saturday, that means my mum goes to her boyfriends and we have free house, great right?

so my brother has a party here every satruday when mums gone, usually i'm out, but i can't cause i'm grounded and my brother blackmailing me. LAst time my brother partied the recliner was broken, so was the gate, and the coffee table. So my mum said noooooo more.

But he's got people in again today, only about 11 of them altogether but there just ******* annoying me now, usually i'd be out til bout 1 but my brother says if i tell on him he'll tell on me if i go out.

but i haven't went out and there ****in me off, so yeh, should I just text my mum and tell her? he's bribing me with drink but i want them outta the house, so idk! happens every saturday.

Title edited by REDNECK (forum moderator): Please use titles which have some relevance to the topic.

tdi
26-01-2008, 11:18 PM
yaya.
so it's saturday, that means my mum goes to her boyfriends and we have free house, great right?

so my brother has a party here every satruday when mums gone, usually i'm out, but i can't cause i'm grounded and my brother blackmailing me. LAst time my brother partied the recliner was broken, so was the gate, and the coffee table. So my mum said noooooo more.

But he's got people in again today, only about 11 of them altogether but there just ******* annoying me now, usually i'd be out til bout 1 but my brother says if i tell on him he'll tell on me if i go out.

but i haven't went out and there ****in me off, so yeh, should I just text my mum and tell her? he's bribing me with drink but i want them outta the house, so idk! happens every saturday.
take the drink, and **** off.

buttons
26-01-2008, 11:20 PM
ahaha, someone suggested that, but i need to shower, and i aint gonna shower when people are in the house so i'm just hiden in ma room wiv da laptop :(
or i could just shoot them, feel like it.

dannyisnotamazing
26-01-2008, 11:22 PM
why not dont tell ur mum about ur brother and then he wont tell about u

i duno!!

buttons
26-01-2008, 11:24 PM
danny ur stupid.
i wanted them to **** off, so how can I?!!!!!
and he doesn't have anything to tell my mum about unless he tells her to drink her peach snapz and relaise it's dilutaned with water.

tdi
26-01-2008, 11:24 PM
ahaha, someone suggested that, but i need to shower, and i aint gonna shower when people are in the house so i'm just hiden in ma room wiv da laptop :(
or i could just shoot them, feel like it.
put sleeping pills in the drink. when they're asleep, have a shower.

Hitman
26-01-2008, 11:25 PM
or i could just shoot them, feel like it.Shooting them is the best option, I'd 100% recommend it, works great. Keeps them quiet for a while. You got a shed or a loft? Handy place to keep bodies.

lol :P

Make a deal with your bro, if he doesn't do it shoot him too. Just kidding, text your mum. You're meant to get your brothers into trouble! ;)

dannyisnotamazing
26-01-2008, 11:30 PM
danny ur stupid.
i wanted them to **** off, so how can I?!!!!!
and he doesn't have anything to tell my mum about unless he tells her to drink her peach snapz and relaise it's dilutaned with water.

yh but u said u wanted go out so go out den u dont see them
dnt tell on ur brother
he wont tell u on
life is great

tdi
26-01-2008, 11:32 PM
start singing some queer song which will, as a result, freak them out and make them want to leave.

for best effect, keep going out of tune and snort occasiionally.

buttons
26-01-2008, 11:37 PM
but Danny I need to showerrrr and no-ones out at this time only one freaky boy down the road inviting me over to go for a smokin sesh.

and i can't say anything to my brother to make them leave, he's too drunk, i texted him telling him and he said shut the **** up, and my other brother just walked out, i wanted to do thatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. or i'll leave it and tell my mum tomorow.

dannyisnotamazing
26-01-2008, 11:38 PM
o rite i give up with u then

Hitman
26-01-2008, 11:39 PM
but Danny I need to showerrrr and no-ones out at this time only one freaky boy down the road inviting me over to go for a smokin sesh.

and i can't say anything to my brother to make them leave, he's too drunk, i texted him telling him and he said shut the **** up, and my other brother just walked out, i wanted to do thatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. or i'll leave it and tell my mum tomorow.
Just leave, your brother tells on you, you tell on him. :D

buttons
26-01-2008, 11:41 PM
i'm not leaving without washing my hair, and i can't get into the bathroom infact, cause everyones always rushing in so annoying.

DiscoPat
27-01-2008, 12:12 AM
lock the door of the bathroom? i duno

@xP
27-01-2008, 12:24 AM
take the drink, and **** off.

i agree.

blackmail him, and till him you will text your mum if he doesn't let you out.

Alkaz
27-01-2008, 12:44 AM
blackmail your brother back, say stuff to him so he does it or you tell your mum.

i.e. if you let me get ready till 9 before your mates come and let me go out i wont tell mum.

Firehorse
27-01-2008, 04:10 PM
^ Lol at you guys who posted today! This was yesterday!

Charlie
27-01-2008, 04:18 PM
1 question, why do you always swear in your posts? pretty stupid considering its always filtered.

Teyauna.
28-01-2008, 02:21 AM
Wow. Just tell your mom the truth.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!