PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo's annoying me :[

O
26-01-2008, 11:47 PM
That british heart thing on the homepage.. it's annoying me SO much ;/ everytime you go over that cup and it falls over and goes TSSSSSS and then that man comes up and says OI JUNKMONKIES. ye, british heart foundation think they'll all .. modern? Idk how to say it, like with it.. if they do a video like that, younger people will listen/watch it, NO THEY WON'T. IT'S ANNOYING :|. They need to sthu. They should really get rid of it, it ruins the homepage, i try and avoid it as much as i can, but if my mouse goes over it, OH NO, THE CUP FALLS OVER AND BURNS MY HOMEPAGE, LEAVE ME ALONE YOU STUPID ADVERT :[!

Moved by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator) from Discuss Anything: Please post in the correct forum in future.

27-01-2008, 12:06 AM
yes, i agree.

O
27-01-2008, 12:09 AM
God.. how was it in the wrong one LOL it's called discuss anything so i discussed something :|.

27-01-2008, 12:10 AM
God.. how was it in the wrong one LOL it's called discuss anything so i discussed something :|.

i agree again.
we should be able to voice our deepest worried and concerns!

O
27-01-2008, 12:11 AM
i agree again.
we should be able to voice our deepest worried and concerns!

I agree with your statement starkeh. It is a concern of mine.

27-01-2008, 12:12 AM
I agree with your statement starkeh. It is a concern of mine.

most appreciated. i think this should have been left in the discuss anything as im sure many people have the same view on the stupid british heart foundation adverts.

O
27-01-2008, 12:13 AM
Indeed, Indeed.

matt093
27-01-2008, 12:23 AM
This advert has to be the most annoying i have ever heard/seen. Plus it doesn't stay on mute when you reload.

msb.
27-01-2008, 12:24 AM
what's with u 2, like the next ant and dec, 1 says something the other HAS TO AGREE?
On topic: I don't care, get used to it or just turn your speakers off, british heart foundations atleast got ur attention

SO BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN, THINK ABOUT A GOOD TOPIC SIR

Shark
27-01-2008, 12:30 AM
Off topic- Are they clones or somthing?

On - Dont let it bother you, Always click ignore

O
27-01-2008, 12:32 AM
what's with u 2, like the next ant and dec, 1 says something the other HAS TO AGREE?
On topic: I don't care, get used to it or just turn your speakers off, british heart foundations atleast got ur attention

SO BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN, THINK ABOUT A GOOD TOPIC SIR

It shouldnt have to have a topic, it was moved in discuss anything, so it didn't need a topic, now its been moved :/.

Ardemax
27-01-2008, 12:34 PM
It shouldnt have to have a topic, it was moved in discuss anything, so it didn't need a topic, now its been moved :/.

It is about Habbo a bit though.
And well, it does have a lesson behind it, whether you like it or not.
It won't be there forever. Nothing can be the way you want it all the time :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!