PDA

View Full Version : Turning Point

Fart
27-01-2008, 12:38 PM
New demo out for download called Turning point

What if hitler conquered Great Britain and ruled Europe? What if the third reich crossed the Atlantic and attacked New York, armed with a fearful array of new weaponry? This is the terrifying alternate history of Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, a shooter where you play an American resistance fighter struggling against the Nazis. Try it with this demo!Has anyone heared of this before? And does it have good rep ? :)

Azul
27-01-2008, 01:01 PM
I posted a similar thread the other day. And to answer your question, yeah i've heard of this. I've actually been looking forward to this game since the first trailer back in 07.

I downloaded the demo and was quite pleased with the game without being overally impressed. I'll buy it for the story alone, World Wars and the such fascinate me.

mangle
27-01-2008, 01:31 PM
I posted a similar thread the other day. And to answer your question, yeah i've heard of this. I've actually been looking forward to this game since the first trailer back in 07.

I downloaded the demo and was quite pleased with the game without being overally impressed. I'll buy it for the story alone, World Wars and the such fascinate me.
Is it FPS?

Josh-H
27-01-2008, 01:35 PM
It kept my attention at the beginning with the walking around the girders but the shooting was so weak!

Azul
27-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Is it FPS?

Indeed.

Agent 47
27-01-2008, 04:16 PM
I'm the exact same. I've been following the game since the first trailer, historical games interest me :P

Alan_Carr
27-01-2008, 08:55 PM
I prefer Turok :)

mangle
27-01-2008, 08:56 PM
I prefer Turok :)
That p'd me off!

The stealth bit on that was like >_>

DMC4 FTWWWWWWWWWWWW

Neil
27-01-2008, 08:57 PM
I'm the exact same. I've been following the game since the first trailer, almost historical games interest me :P

Just made a slight change to that lol xD

It's quite a good game, the shooting was a bit bad but the game itself it quite good looking, the plot is pretty interesting aswell, alot of it reminds me of Bioshock though lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!