PDA

View Full Version : iRapid - Download / Stream Anything =] Open Competitions!

iRapid
27-01-2008, 07:34 PM
Heyy http://www.irapid.co.uk/images/smilies/irapid.png,

www.iRapid.co.uk started on 4th April 2007 and has been growing rapidly ever since. It offers streams to latest TV Shows such as Prison Break minutes after they air. And Stage6 and other host movies to films such as Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (http://www.irapid.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7015).
We also offer downloads to the latest TV Shows (which are added minutes after they first air), Movies, Software, Anime, Games and much more.

We are also running an arcade tournament where you can win GOLD VIP which includes FOUR RAPIDSHARE PREMIUM ACCOUNTS :) It filled up in less than 2 hours so if you wish to enter, so we have reopened it for more participants. I think there is 1 place left right now, will probably be full by the time I post this. Try next month :)

Site Stats

Most users ever online was 1,131, Today at 02:03 AM.
Threads: 6,863
Members: 18,410

We get around 6000 - 8000 unique hits a day. It varies from day to day. When shows such as Prison Break air, we get around 12 000 - 15 000 unique hits a day :)

Any ideas on how I can improve the site further?
Every time I have advertised the site here, people have given me some great ideas on how to improve the site, and they have all helped, that is why I am posting it again.

@xP
27-01-2008, 07:48 PM
Seems good, do you own it?

(20 members and 115 guests)

iRapid
27-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Yes I do. Guests do not need to register to see the links so many people do not bother registering.

blanky12!
27-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Yes I do. Guests do not need to register to see the links so many people do not bother registering.
Why not cover that, your forum will grow!

thats an improvement to count on ;)

cocaine
27-01-2008, 07:56 PM
dont you get worried about legal issues lmao

iRapid
27-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Why not cover that, your forum will grow!

thats an improvement to count on ;)

It grew after I allowed guests to view links :) I dont want to force people to register. Most of the members now register after visiting the site as a guest for a few days.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!