PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a talented designer

RYANNNNN
28-01-2008, 03:32 PM
Hey

I'm on the look out for a talented designer who can design unique web templates. These templates will not be habbo styled or themed, so if you don't have experience with anything other than habbo templates, please do not contact me.

For each design completed you will receive a payment via paypal, the payment depends on what we agree and the quality of the work.

Please PM me if you're interested with work samples.

Position is open to all.

DarrenToogood
28-01-2008, 03:55 PM
Good luck to whoever applies, and I wish you the best luck in fiding the designer you need.

L!nK..
28-01-2008, 04:06 PM
I'm guessing darren applied.

Assassinator
28-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Good luck to whoever applies, and I wish you the best luck in fiding the designer you need.

You wish everyone the best of luck:rolleyes:

L!nK..
28-01-2008, 04:11 PM
You wish everyone the best of luck:rolleyes:

He spams to get his post count up, however he does it on a sly.
how ever his cool not
how ever he says how ever too many times
however his threatened me saying he will report me too cyber bullying, however he can't
however his a *****.

Thanks,
however.

Edited by H0BJ0B (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members.

Awfy
28-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Since when did "his" mean "he's" :P

Would CSS based layouts do? As I'm currently working on getting some good CSS styled layouts on the go. As I've worked out how to make them nice without needing to flood it with images.

craigg.
28-01-2008, 05:50 PM
If you like, I would happily send you a few old layouts via messenger. I do not want my private recent work being published on the www.

Thanks,
Craig Embleton.

RYANNNNN
28-01-2008, 06:58 PM
Yeah, thats fine Awfy, I just want some visually pleasing designs that I can use with scripts I produce.

craigg, PM me you msn.

Hypertext
28-01-2008, 10:31 PM
Yeah, thats fine Awfy, I just want some visually pleasing designs that I can use with scripts I produce.

craigg, PM me you msn.

pm you on msn :rolleyes: too much forums.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!