PDA

View Full Version : Nifty Friday

Fifteen
28-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Get your Habbo hands on not one, but two Super Rares, in this weeks special edition Nifty Friday!
Hello and welcome to another night of News at Habbo... Oh, I mean Funky Friday.
Yes the rumours are true! Mutants and villains are attempting to take over Habbopolis as I write this. The Habbo Gardens are turning... grey! The food in the Picnic area is passing it's sell by date a whole 10 weeks early and there's a reek of evil in the air, and we don't mean evil that can be banned with a click of a button! No, think things like 'Cruella Devil' or 'The Wicked Witch of the West'... That sort of evil, but much worse! As villains and mutants ran riot hand in hand on the streets of Habbopolis, the mayor decided that it was out of his hands, out of the Moderators hands and even out of the Habbo X's hands - who can more or less convince anyone to behave! But there was one hope, because for every villain, there's a super hero waiting to stamp them out. Introducing the Nifty Nine! The Nifty Nine are a group of Habbos who have been around for many generations, fighting the forces of the likes of 'Ferari Bobba' and 'Rob in da' hood' (He stole, but never gave!), but never before have the Nifty Nine had to deal with such a serious attempt on Habbopolis! As they roamed the streets asking anyone if they knew the whereabouts of The Golden Bobbagus, Habbos ran inside, shut their doors, window shutters and anything else they could shut! Nobody dared speak his name!
Allow me to introduce you to The Nifty Nine...
Nimble-9 is a quick and agile in movement chick! She's faster than a speeding bullet! Run, run as fast as you can, you won't escape she's... Nimble 9. Then we have her good companion, Nucleus-9, who has the power to breakdown, build up and manipulate molecules! However much as he looks like a cactus, he's sure to grow when watered! Get it? Oh nevermind. Next! Nautilus-9, water becomes a deadly ally for Nautilus-9 with her power to control water, divine swimming ability and agility to walk on water - Has anyone told her about the 2012 Olympics? I think she would be a front runner! Or a swimmer. Our next Hero says that whoever said Invisibility was impossible was a phoney, a crazy inventor who wasn't really an inventor! A.. You get the point. Nowhere-9 has the power of turning Invisible whenever he wants to! It can often be seen as a curse, but it does have cool uses! Like jumping out on people. BOO! Nimbus-9 is one of my favourite Heros! He looks so dashingly brave, he has the power to control the clouds (No he's not a weather man) and storms. This makes Nimbus Nine a formidable opponent to any villain! Ninjina-9, rumoured to be the cousin of Jackie Chan is the most advanced ninja around! The sheer stealth and strength makes her the most dangerous assassin imaginable! You've been warned! Other heros include Nimrod-9, travelling at the speed of light, Newton-9, renowned for his intelligence, and CheesyPanda-9, not the most attractive of Heros, but she gets the job done! Even if she's stuck in a cheese suit all day...
So as you might have guessed, this week's Funky Friday is dedicated to Heros! The Nifty Nine, so to speak. Now would you like to know what you could win? It's the perfect prize for any wannabe Superman or Cheesy Panda. One of you could win yourselves all of this!
1 Sky Dragon Lamp - To rise above the clouds and soar in true Superhero style!
1 Venomus Habbolus - Look out! It's behind you! Got'cha there didn't I? Don't worry, it's tame!
1 Throne - To sit victorious amongst the crowds when you have saved Habbopolis!
Wow! All you need to do to win this amazing prize is to answer this question.Which of the following is not a Superhero from a real life Comic book?
1. Mr.Magoo
2. Plastic Man
3. Wonder Woman
As usual 5 runners up will receive 25 Habbo Credits each!
Thanks to Voogie (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/21059138/id) for this week's Funky Friday.
How to enter
When you know the answer call the Funky Friday phone line: 0901 500 0000. Enter your Credits Code (your Habbo ID) when asked. Calls will cost no more than 25p if you call from a BT landline and each time you ring, we will give you 2 Habbo Credits. Do not call from a mobile phone as it will cost you more and is not guaranteed to work. ALWAYS get permission from the person who pays the phone bill before you call.
Submit a Funky Friday Article
To submit a Funky Friday article, send it along to [email protected] using the subject: Funky Friday! You must include the question, the answer to the question and your Habbo name. Please follow a similar format to the article above!
Last Week's Winners
3 Thrones and Infobus Poster
47.Ltd
Lola-Montez
25 Credits
CJVX
Mataxx
shaniminogue
Michael-Ritson
tradedevil

matt093
28-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Well i entered, when do the winners find out?

Hurts
28-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Winners will be published Friday under the new FF.

mlp16
28-01-2008, 11:57 PM
i thought Funky firday came out on a friday?

jesus
28-01-2008, 11:58 PM
its a special edition! nifty friday ;)

mlp16
29-01-2008, 12:06 AM
Nifty Monday :o

Ok, Who is entering ive never entered this before is it worth it

and when does the lines close for it

matt093
29-01-2008, 01:35 AM
It was out last friday btw.. it's just they have advertised it again today.

GhostFace-
29-01-2008, 01:51 AM
easy quiestion but i dont waste money on habbo.

e5
29-01-2008, 07:59 AM
I saw this, they obviously accidently published it to the top or wanted to re-pulicise it because this was already posted on Friday.

Black_Apalachi
29-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Funky Friday's don't offer the best prizes any more. They generally have one, maybe two supers along with maybe a Throne or some Seasonals.

It's years since I last entered. Good luck to you if you do have a go :).

Markness.
29-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Looks good this week, might enter :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!