PDA

View Full Version : I'm keeping a gun and some drugs for a friend.

UnitedRoad
28-01-2008, 07:15 PM
I don't know where to stash the gun and weed. He told me to hang on them for tonight and give them him back tomorrow. I have a bag sorted out so i can put them in that but i need to find somewhere to hide them over night. If my mum and dad find them i will be killed. If anyone could think of a good place i will be greatful.

I will read the replies in a few minutes, i'm rolling up a ****** as i type. :8

Thread closed by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Very funny but not very appropriate isit now.

Assassinator
28-01-2008, 07:17 PM
I don't know where to stash the gun and weed. He told me to hang on them for tonight and give them him back tomorrow. I have a bag sorted out so i can put them in that but i need to find somewhere to hide them over night. If my mum and dad find them i will be killed. If anyone could think of a good place i will be greatful.

I will read the replies in a few minutes, i'm rolling up a ****** as i type. :8

I can think of one place but ille get banned for it.

In other words;

Your 2 cheeks, bellow your stomach, middle-ish of your body.

UnitedRoad
28-01-2008, 07:18 PM
I have stashed smaller drugs in my *** before. But how am i going to stash the gun up their?

SKEEN
28-01-2008, 07:19 PM
If you have a PS2 open up the back of it, there's a box. You can easily put the weed in that little box. As for the gun wrap it in a sweater or something and put it in your wardrobe or under your bed?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!