PDA

View Full Version : Radio Manager needed for Teen Radio !

=HeatWave=
30-01-2008, 01:58 PM
:) Are you enthusiastic, engertic and a winner?

Then BulletFM.com Needs YOU !!!

BulletFM is the LATEST radio station on the internet that is NOT a fansite of Habbo or any other online game. We are a group of teenagers commited to bringing the BEST music, chit chat and fun to the airwaves and we also run a great website filled with content and articles for viewers to read, view, interact with and listen to. BulletFM aims to be VERY popular and professionally run. So this could be the PERFECT oppertunity for you.

I need a Radio Manager to run the radio department and keep all the staff happy and active. The radio manager will be in charge of all serious radio related decisions and will be given admin access on forums, panels and if required, FTP accounts. The radio manager MUST be online often (ideally at least an hour or two a day) and use correct english, spelling, punctuation and grammar. The Radio Manager must be able to handle situations with ease and fix any problems that arise. The Radio Manager must also be creatively minded and come up with events and campgains to get BulletFM noticed. You will work alongside ME, the Owner and Founder of BulletFM.com and the rest of the admin team. Think you can handle the job?

Then apply in writing to [email protected] or send me a personal message on these forums, with the following information:

Full Name :
Previous Managerial Experience : (not required, but looked highly upon)
Personal Qualities :
Why do you want to be Radio Manager :
Why should I choose you :

:eusa_danc Good Luck ! Please wait up to 48 hours for a reply.

James Hutchinson
BulletFM Owner and Founder

Lee
30-01-2008, 05:31 PM
sorry But Should This Not Be In the "Website Staff" Secion? Also I Would But Busy ATM

:Lively
02-02-2008, 05:04 PM
ur sites hacked m8

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!