PDA

View Full Version : Council can view staff forums.

Titch
30-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Hmm well the HxCouncil can view staff forums, i dont really think that it right, becuase they are not stuff and really nothing in thoose forums are to do with them. They are onyl HxCouncil members not staff, big diffrence.

Mr.Sam
30-01-2008, 04:03 PM
we can also see the habbox council private forums which are in the staff forum section.

Most of us have been staff before So I don't see what the matter is with us seeing the staff spam section, it's not like it has any importance. the only thing it really does is fill up the "new posts" feature.

Hmm well the HxCouncil can view staff forums, i dont really think that it right, becuase they are not stuff and really nothing in thoose forums are to do with them. They are onyl HxCouncil members not staff, big diffrence.

Adzeh
30-01-2008, 04:09 PM
By seeing the staff forums, the Habbox Council can view our operations and how well the staff work as a team.

They cannot view sensitive information, and can be described in no way as "Habbox Staff".

If you have a specific reason/problem with the Council members being able to view the staff forums, you may of course bring that up with me, or any member of the General management :)

---MAD---
30-01-2008, 04:58 PM
I have already contacted nvrspk4 about this so it should be changed within the next 48 hours as you are right, they are not staff :).

GommeInc
30-01-2008, 05:04 PM
There's a Habbox Council staff forum and councillors are looked upon as staff in any organisation, so I don't see why Habbox has to be any different. Besides, the council is there to aid how Habbox works and by seeing the staff forums we can see how the staff act and could possibly discuss staff related issues with just the staff, rather than openly with other members of the forum. Council Members are really the same as any other staff member, perhaps even more, because council members, as stated, are their to suggest ideas.

Besides, we can't see anything behind the scenes and removing such a right sort of nulls the whole idea of a council. So really, we should be able to see the staff forums which are the ones which any member of staff can view. What reasons are there for us not to see it?

Alkaz
30-01-2008, 05:12 PM
I dont know whether or not we should have the staff forum but having the HxC forum as a staff forum i see no problems with.

Ostinato
30-01-2008, 05:12 PM
lols at mad contradicting adzehs post... love to see mngmt being on the same pg :p

Adzeh
30-01-2008, 10:38 PM
lols at mad contradicting adzehs post... love to see mngmt being on the same pg :p

I swear management are allowed to have opinions ;)

today
30-01-2008, 10:43 PM
I dont like the idea mainly as they have their forum, and there not actually real 'Staff' thus "Habbox Staff Forums" should be changed.

benjamin
30-01-2008, 10:44 PM
everything in the staff forums we can see is complete crap and spam anyway :S
i won't bother reading it so doesn't make much of a difference to me.

Neversoft
30-01-2008, 10:46 PM
The Habbox Council forum is in the staff section, so we should be allowed to see the staff talk about anything aswell ATLEAST!

today
30-01-2008, 11:03 PM
Thats true kind of.

Maybe the "discuss anything" you can see but the "updates staff forum" you cant?

Catzsy
30-01-2008, 11:10 PM
I dont like the idea mainly as they have their forum, and there not actually real 'Staff' thus "Habbox Staff Forums" should be changed.

Well it was fun while it lasted but it was only the anything not about Habbox forum so I agree with benn!. It was nice to say Hi though! :) I am happy not to see them so we can look from the outside in and hopefully produce some fresh ideas.

EDIT: Only problem is we can't see the council forums now! ROFL :)

FlyingJesus
30-01-2008, 11:35 PM
I'm not bothered what we can see really, only mistake was being able to get into HxL Management area as far as I remember.

Catzsy
30-01-2008, 11:45 PM
I'm not bothered what we can see really, only mistake was being able to get into HxL Management area as far as I remember.

Yes I agree Tom especially as we are 'only council members' as stated by the thread starter - great staff PR relations there.:O Hope the Council forums are back tomorrow.

nvrspk4
31-01-2008, 12:17 AM
Yeah, that was a little mess-up. There was already a Habbox Council Usergroup set up, so I just set it up to view the council forums. Whoever set up the Council UG before me evidently gave them access to the HxL forums, which I didn't know about.

Anyway, it was a small snag, sorry about that!

FlyingJesus
31-01-2008, 12:20 AM
BETTER BE :@ lol what's actually going on I'm right ill and don't seem to be reading many words

Catzsy
31-01-2008, 12:22 AM
Yeah, that was a little mess-up. There was already a Habbox Council Usergroup set up, so I just set it up to view the council forums. Whoever set up the Council UG before me evidently gave them access to the HxL forums, which I didn't know about.

Anyway, it was a small snag, sorry about that!

Hope it won't be too much work for you.

Agesilaus
31-01-2008, 04:59 AM
The Habbox Council forum is in the staff section, so we should be allowed to see the staff talk about anything aswell ATLEAST!

No really. That would be like me seeing the Content Designer's forums when I'm not a Content Designer. Plus, even as members of staff, we don't get to see your council forums and what you guys discuss. It's only for council members. I think if (non) staff had permission to view and post in forums that don't suit their area, it'll cause problems. You'd only want people involved with that area to have access.

Finkelstien
31-01-2008, 05:01 AM

Sorry but I must beg to differ here. The majority of threads in the HabboxLive staff forum are there for a purpose and it might seem to be spam to you since you are not a member of staff in that department so you really would not understand what is going on and the reason each thread/post is created.

Just needed to clarify that.

nvrspk4
31-01-2008, 07:42 AM
Fixed and Council Forum relocated. Council members please check your PMs :)

I'm going to close this thread as based on the last post it seems to be headed in an unpleasant direction, and the issue was a mixup and now has been sorted.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!