PDA

View Full Version : hhgs values ***

AgnesIO
30-01-2008, 06:30 PM
I have just been looking at HHGS VALUES. What a load of *TEXT REMOVED* they have priced the dicemaster at 0.4hc. It is ******* obvious that they sell for 0.5hc each.

What next they price the Pitachio ICM at 1hc?

'Waits for HHGS users to flame me. Waits for Undertaker to Flame me'

So er, surely they have noticed that almost EVERY habbo with DICEMASTERS sells them 0.5hc per (Normally 2 per hc!)

Thats a reason for all current habbo users to use habbox.com!

Edited by lAscend (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed to prevent further arguments.

-:Undertaker:-
30-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Actually it can swing a lot, I have no idea why your having a wee over 0.1 CS (8 Credits)

dannyisnotamazing
30-01-2008, 06:32 PM
They just want to be different from habbox, if they put all rares like mocha/d.m and such at 0.5 then they'd just get flamed for copying them.

30-01-2008, 06:33 PM
They just want to be different from habbox, if they put all rares like mocha/d.m and such at 0.5 then they'd just get flamed for copying them.

Mochas don't go for 0.5 CS mate, Our values are what we've seen. I'll look into the Dicemaster if you want Dom.

dannyisnotamazing
30-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Mochas don't go for 0.5 CS mate, Our values are what we've seen. I'll look into the Dicemaster if you want Dom.
Well whatever they go for, when I used to use rare values they was at 0.5, I just presumed
they still was as they never really changed, but you get what I mean anyway. "/

AgnesIO
30-01-2008, 06:35 PM
Actually it can swing a lot, I have no idea why your having a wee over 0.1 CS (8 Credits)

Because it is taking the piss. People normally pay for rares in 0.25, 0.5 and 1hc. And its the fact that people DON'T sell things for 0.4hc!

People that flame rare value sites, for having the same value are sad. Rare Value site's SHOULD NOT have there values different just because the dont want to be the same. Perhaps they could concentrate on being accurate ;l

I'll look into the Dicemaster if you want Dom.

Hmm good idea, since no offence to HHGS but Dicemasters have been valued at 0.5hc since i started in 06. I just think it is a ridiculous price to pay (0.4HC) since how many rares do you find that are worth 0.4hc?

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

30-01-2008, 06:35 PM
Well whatever they go for, when I used to use rare values they was at 0.5, I just presumed
they still was as they never really changed, but you get what I mean anyway. "/

Ok.

Well ive just looked into it and i'll edit it :)

Because it is taking the piss. People normally pay for rares in 0.25, 0.5 and 1hc. And its the fact that people DON'T sell things for 0.4hc!

People that flame rare value sites, for having the same value are sad. Rare Value site's SHOULD NOT have there values different just because the dont want to be the same. Perhaps they could concentrate on being accurate ;l

They do trade in 0.4 CS, it's just adding Normals. Our values are accurate, if you want me to start ripping Habbox HC Values then I certainly will because ive had to put up with whinging pathetic babies like you when I was in Habbox and now HHGS.

Edited by lAscend (Forum Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members.

AgnesIO
30-01-2008, 06:44 PM
Ok.

Well ive just looked into it and i'll edit it :)

They do trade in 0.4 CS, it's just adding Normals. Our values are accurate, if you want me to start ripping Habbox HC Values then I certainly will because ive had to put up with whinging pathetic babies like you when I was in Habbox and now HHGS.

Thanks for the insult, i forgot you must be working so hard at maknig up values you like, its giving you a small temper.

30-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the insult, i forgot you must be working so hard at maknig up values you like, its giving you a small temper.

A temper?

Who was the one who just had a fit over 0.1 CS! :rolleyes:

Immenseman
30-01-2008, 06:59 PM

Surely with the amount of experience you have you should be able to deal with an unsatisfied user. I have nothing against you Dan but I do love the way you have to 'threaten' to rip the Habbox HC Values..

A temper?

Who was the one who just had a fit over 0.1 CS! :rolleyes:

You can hardly say that the way you reacted.

On topic: The dicemaster trades a lot at 2 per HC and that's where I see this rare traded most because it's easy to buy and sell at 2 per HC. However, sometimes people do things like 5 per 2HC etc.

30-01-2008, 07:03 PM
Surely with the amount of experience you have you should be able to deal with an unsatisfied user. I have nothing against you Dan but I do love the way you have to 'threaten' to rip the Habbox HC Values..

You can hardly say that the way you reacted.

On topic: The dicemaster trades a lot at 2 per HC and that's where I see this rare traded most because it's easy to buy and sell at 2 per HC. However, sometimes people do things like 5 per 2HC etc.

I threaten to rip them since Dom thinks 0.1 CS is bad, I was going to make a point on the difference between 0.1 CS and 1 CS and ask why is he ripping us over 0.1 CS. I can say it the way I reacted, he wanted a reaction like that and he got one.

Immenseman
30-01-2008, 07:07 PM
I threaten to rip them since Dom thinks 0.1 CS is bad, I was going to make a point on the difference between 0.1 CS and 1 CS and ask why is he ripping us over 0.1 CS. I can say it the way I reacted, he wanted a reaction like that and he got one.

You could point that out to him but i'm pretty sure he's aware of the differences..:rolleyes:. However, this is his thoughts and if you're so easily provoked then I wish you the best of the luck with everything as you're obviously going to need it.

30-01-2008, 07:09 PM
You could point that out to him but i'm pretty sure he's aware of the differences..:rolleyes:. However, this is his thoughts and if you're so easily provoked then I wish you the best of the luck with everything as you're obviously going to need it.

I think you need to be wishing someone who fits over 0.1 CS good luck.

Immenseman
30-01-2008, 07:13 PM
I think you need to be wishing someone who fits over 0.1 CS good luck.

In all fairness to Dom, he doesn't think the value is right so he posts a thread about it, many people do. Unless you can't deal with constructive criticism there is no reason to go crazy at him.

--ss--
30-01-2008, 07:17 PM
No offence but when was the last time you saw someone selling rares at .4 or .7 or 1.9 etc. Everyone just rounds up the values when trading and keeps them neat, so why would any be offering .4?

30-01-2008, 07:22 PM
In all fairness to Dom, he doesn't think the value is right so he posts a thread about it, many people do. Unless you can't deal with constructive criticism there is no reason to go crazy at him.

There's a difference between swearing etc and complaining.

No offence but when was the last time you saw someone selling rares at .4 or .7 or 1.9 etc. Everyone just rounds up the values when trading and keeps them neat, so why would any be offering .4?

Say if you struggle to sell a Black Monolith but you want 2 CS, well you add a seasonal/misc/few normals to add a profit to the other person. It's like when Jake said with the Dicemasters 5 for 2 CS. If people didn't trade in 0.4's/0.9's then rares would never move and if they did they would all jump/decrease 0.5 CS everytime.

AgnesIO
30-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Totally agree with ss when WAS the last time you saw things being sold for 0.4 etc.

Undertaker, i NEVER asked for you to react did i? Infact if i did i am happy for you to give evidence that i said 'WHEN I POST THIS PLEASE REACT' ;l

If there was a poll on this forum for what do you sell things more at:

0.5, 1, 1.5 etc
OR
0.4, 0.7, 0.6 etc
OR
I dont trade

Im sure the selling for 0.4, 0.6, 0.7 etc would be least chosen. You are obviously not a very good staff member, since a decent staff member shouldn't go mental at people tellnig the truth, and satting the obvious (To most people)

TopManTim
30-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Tbh I think you're just someone that doesn't like HHGS so looked super hard to find something ridiculously small to have a big go at HHGS for.

GoldenMerc
30-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Right firstly saying HHGS makes up values is pretty funny seeing as we have alot of reports in our forum most of them come from our team,
ALTHOUGH i own HHGS i do agee i woulnt sell for under 0.5. and i would class them as 0.5 but in no way can someone say we make our values diffrent to make it so we dont look like Habbox's i COULD say something that was discussed between Dan and Jake about values,Images ect... being stolen but i suppose that would take it to far. but Dom how can you say we make up values?
:S
Ross

AgnesIO
30-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Right firstly saying HHGS makes up values is pretty funny seeing as we have alot of reports in our forum most of them come from our team,
ALTHOUGH i own HHGS i do agee i woulnt sell for under 0.5. and i would class them as 0.5 but in no way can someone say we make our values diffrent to make it so we dont look like Habbox's i COULD say something that was discussed between Dan and Jake about values,Images ect... being stolen but i suppose that would take it to far. but Dom how can you say we make up values?
Ross

I didnt want to make it into that type of fight.

HOWEVER i can say that you make them up as undertaker said to me:

The reason we dont have our values the same as habbox as people would accuse us for copying.

THEREFORE if he is not keeping the values accurate just so they dont look like habbox's, clearly means to me that 'We make them up, therefore we can't be flamed.'

If you would like to ask the question again, i will happilly explain how i got the copying idea from. *COUGHS*Undertaker*COUGHS*

Tbh I think you're just someone that doesn't like HHGS so looked super hard to find something ridiculously small to have a big go at HHGS for.

Sorry mate, but i only went on there values because UnderTaker was saynig to someone: For mroe infomation on the blue deck chair you could look at hhgs values. So i had a quick look, and realised it in 5 secs.

30-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Totally agree with ss when WAS the last time you saw things being sold for 0.4 etc.

Undertaker, i NEVER asked for you to react did i? Infact if i did i am happy for you to give evidence that i said 'WHEN I POST THIS PLEASE REACT' ;l

If there was a poll on this forum for what do you sell things more at:

0.5, 1, 1.5 etc
OR
0.4, 0.7, 0.6 etc
OR
I dont trade

Im sure the selling for 0.4, 0.6, 0.7 etc would be least chosen. You are obviously not a very good staff member, since a decent staff member shouldn't go mental at people tellnig the truth, and satting the obvious (To most people)

Read my above post, and you wanted a reaction by posting these..

I have just been looking at HHGS VALUES. What a load of *TEXT REMOVED*

Because it is taking the piss.

Happy?

Thank you, he thinks he can try and get a anti HHGS rant started which has failed so badly.

AgnesIO
30-01-2008, 07:44 PM
Read my above post, and you wanted a reaction by posting these..

Happy?

Thank you, he thinks he can try and get a anti HHGS rant started which has failed so badly.

Aww how cute, Wittle UdwieTwaker is starting to get a lwitlle bwit angry :(

You have ONE SUPPORTER awwwwwww

Also you're examples to not state me saying PLEASE, PLEASE REACT - Do They?

Also i dont have anything aggainst HHGS, but i have something aggainst a few of there values...

Orangeesh
30-01-2008, 07:44 PM
I have just been looking at HHGS VALUES. What a load of *TEXT REMOVED* they have priced the dicemaster at 0.4hc. It is ******* obvious that they sell for 0.5hc each.

What next they price the Pitachio ICM at 1hc?

So er, surely they have noticed that almost EVERY habbo with DICEMASTERS sells them 0.5hc per (Normally 2 per hc!)

Thats a reason for all current habbo users to use habbox.com!

Edited by lAscend (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Does it really matter that they are 0.4 rather than 0.5? It's 0.1 difference get over it..... :rolleyes:
I bet if they had it at 0.5 you would start complaining that HHGS are copying Habbox values.
I mean if it was like a super rare and the sites had a 5t difference then yes then start asking questions.

AgnesIO
30-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Does it really matter that they are 0.4 rather than 0.5? It's 0.1 difference get over it..... :rolleyes:
I bet if they had it at 0.5 you would start complaining that HHGS are copying Habbox values.
I mean if it was like a super rare and the sites had a 5t difference then yes then start asking questions.

Thats where you are WRONG. I have NEVER accused ANY fansite of copying another fansite, since i dont have a ******* clue what fansites to privately.

:job2
30-01-2008, 07:47 PM
I dont play Habbo very much but when I used to trade a lot some people used to ask to add some norms when I was trading dicemasters because not everyone pays 0.5 so how Dom can say the value has never changed since 06 I dont realy know :S.

Im not looking for a forum fight because tbh its pathetic and isnt worth the energy it takes to type lol.

How can you say
to give evidence that i said 'WHEN I POST THIS PLEASE REACT' ;l because normally making a thread is so you get a reply and therefore get your oppinion accross, you dont make a thread for it to be ignored.

Your language in the first few posts was discusting, there was no need for any of that, its quite simple to put your point accross without swearing, it isnt going to make you look cool, funny or 'hard' you look like a tramp.

I think you have gotten your point accross now, Dan offered to look into it but to be honest i think Dan had a point, he's not the kind of person who is different to seem like there not copying, hes the kind of person to make a value based on his own or his teams own findings.

Also nobody should be questioning Dan's judgement, he may not be 100% accurate but he's right most of the time and he cant have been that bad if he ran Habbox values when the site was at its peak.

Il read your replies to my post when I get back from work.

Edited by lAscend (Forum Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members thanks.

30-01-2008, 07:48 PM
I didnt want to make it into that type of fight.

HOWEVER i can say that you make them up as undertaker said to me:

The reason we dont have our values the same as habbox as people would accuse us for copying.

THEREFORE if he is not keeping the values accurate just so they dont look like habbox's, clearly means to me that 'We make them up, therefore we can't be flamed.'

If you would like to ask the question again, i will happilly explain how i got the copying idea from. *COUGHS*Undertaker*COUGHS*

Sorry mate, but i only went on there values because UnderTaker was saynig to someone: For mroe infomation on the blue deck chair you could look at hhgs values. So i had a quick look, and realised it in 5 secs.

When the HELL did I say that we have values different to Habbox so we're different? On the point of the Blue Deckchair I was aksing it's value, and I doubt you even saw me asking the owner of it's value seeing as I obtained it via the CONSOLE.

Aww how cute, Wittle UdwieTwaker is starting to get a lwitlle bwit angry :(

You have ONE SUPPORTER awwwwwww

Also you're examples to not state me saying PLEASE, PLEASE REACT - Do They?

No, my examples show you wanting a reaction. You have really shown yourself up tonight attempting to patronise me when if anyone needs to be patronised it's you.

AgnesIO
30-01-2008, 07:51 PM
I dont play Habbo very much but when I used to trade a lot some people used to ask to add some norms when I was trading dicemasters because not everyone pays 0.5 so how Dom can say the value has never changed since 06 I dont realy know :S.

Im not looking for a forum fight because tbh its pathetic and isnt worth the energy it takes to type lol.

How can you say because normally making a thread is so you get a reply and therefore get your oppinion accross, you dont make a thread for it to be ignored.

Your language in the first few posts was discusting, there was no need for any of that, its quite simple to put your point accross without swearing, it isnt going to make you look cool, funny or 'hard' you look like a tramp.

I think you have gotten your point accross now, Dan offered to look into it but to be honest i think Dan had a point, he's not the kind of person who is different to seem like there not copying, hes the kind of person to make a value based on his own or his teams own findings.

Also nobody should be questioning Dan's judgement, he may not be 100% accurate but he's right most of the time and he cant have been that bad if he ran Habbox values when the site was at its peak.

Il read your replies to my post when I get back from work.

LOL, how old are you, many people swear without thinking about it. Also i accepted for dan to look into it, but he started fighting all over again.

ALSO I made the thread to get peoples opiniongs not there whole experience and life storys.

30-01-2008, 07:53 PM
LOL, how old are you, many people swear without thinking about it. Also i accepted for dan to look into it, but he started fighting all over again.

ALSO I made the thread to get peoples opiniongs not there whole experience and life storys.

I did look into it, I actually solved it until you posted yet more insults.

Immenseman
30-01-2008, 07:59 PM
Ross

The fact that you used all our images in the first place, I assume that's what you mean:S I found it rather humerous that you think we use your values. You seem to be way more concerned about it then your rare values manager is Ross. You try to bring this up in a sly little way which is pretty pathetic, I don't know why you try so hard to discredit Habbox and then you say you don't want arguement, deary me.

AgnesIO
30-01-2008, 08:00 PM
I did look into it, I actually solved it until you posted yet more insults.

you can hardly complain at me for insults, since you insulted me and lost you're temper too.

GoldenMerc
30-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Right i can assure you, You wernt posting for people's opinions you were posting to 'rip' HHGS, Thats the kind of things you do dom i know what your like, You did it to Habbox once HHGS had values its just something you do.
Secondly maybe Dan does have a few mistake's but i can assure you they arnt made up even though dan works for me my honest opinion is hes the best Values reporter at the momment better than Jake better than anyone AT THE MOMMENT !

30-01-2008, 08:04 PM
you can hardly complain at me for insults, since you insulted me and lost you're temper too.

I insulted you and lost my temper with you only after you did with me, I tried being nice yet you carried on your endless rant on 0.1 CS. May I ask do you use HHGS Values?

Immenseman
30-01-2008, 08:06 PM
Right i can assure you, You wernt posting for people's opinions you were posting to 'rip' HHGS, Thats the kind of things you do dom i know what your like, You did it to Habbox once HHGS had values its just something you do.
Secondly maybe Dan does have a few mistake's but i can assure you they arnt made up even though dan works for me my honest opinion is hes the best Values reporter at the momment better than Jake better than anyone AT THE MOMMENT !

That's an opinion and I respect you for posting it because that's what forums are all about, posting your opinion. Even if you are doing it to try and make me react that doesn't matter. This whole thread should have been posted on the HHGS forum in my opinion seeing as it's to do with HHGS not Habbox :)

AgnesIO
30-01-2008, 08:14 PM

I have never 'ripped' habbox you are talknig complete and utter crap. I dont normally complain about fansites its the fact that HHGS might as well never have bothered to values since one rare value site is all we need, and habbox is far mroe advanced.

I insulted you and lost my temper with you only after you did with me, I tried being nice yet you carried on your endless rant on 0.1 CS. May I ask do you use HHGS Values?

I actually have used there values in the past (Mainly when habbox had the .eu/.com issue) and fansite staff, should NOT retaliate. Honestly someone should start a course for people like you. It could teach people like you how to not be a retaliating, asking for trouble, weirdo.

Wig44.
30-01-2008, 08:15 PM
Yes, we know their values aren't TEH BEST but you do have to give HHGS credit for making a name for itself even though it started well after the dominant fan sites.

And lol did Ross say that Habbox rip HHGS values? Talking about digging yourself a hole you can't get yourself out of. @ the mods: Calm down on the editing, infracting and warning. It's pathetic what you can be penalised for on this forum!

GoldenMerc
30-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Ok Jake thats fine :)
Firstly how is Habbox more advanced what are you bluffing mate !
Secondly you saying we shoulnt of even started since HHGS had values we have made a extra 3000 unique hits, In Habbo fansites thats ALOT!

30-01-2008, 08:22 PM
I have never 'ripped' habbox you are talknig complete and utter crap. I dont normally complain about fansites its the fact that HHGS might as well never have bothered to values since one rare value site is all we need, and habbox is far mroe advanced.

I actually have used there values in the past (Mainly when habbox had the .eu/.com issue) and fansite staff, should NOT retaliate. Honestly someone should start a course for people like you. It could teach people like you how to not be a retaliating, asking for trouble, weirdo.

Unlike Habbox Management, HHGS does not oppress it's staff for speaking what they think. Fansites should have no say on what their staff think/speak. I think a lesson in English would be good for your inability to speak without going '************** U HHGS ****************'

AgnesIO
30-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Unlike Habbox Management, HHGS does not oppress it's staff for speaking what they think. Fansites should have no say on what their staff think/speak. I think a lesson in English would be good for your inability to speak without going '************** U HHGS ****************'

Er no offence mate but im in Year 8 and a level 7.2 in English.

I'll quickly phone my teacher and ask for more lessons as i am sooooooooo dumb ;l

BTW Dont even TRY to make habbox look bad. Get the **** of Habbox's forum, if that is how you feel.

Hazza
30-01-2008, 08:34 PM
I've only read the first couple of pages but I do agree with the 0.4 value - well parts of it. I do agree if you are buying one dicemaster alone you will give the trader 0.5 but if you are buying in bulk you tend to buy 10 for about 4HC - this is where the 0.4 comes in (10 dived by 40 = 0.4).

And Dom, please do not stress over 0.1, its pretty pathetic.
And as for Dan, don't agrue back with the *TEXT REMOVED* :).

Edited by lAscend (Forum Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members Thanks

GoldenMerc
30-01-2008, 08:34 PM
This is HabboxForum not HabboxValues :]

30-01-2008, 08:35 PM

I'll quickly phone my teacher and ask for more lessons as i am sooooooooo dumb ;l

BTW Dont even TRY to make habbox look bad. Get the **** of Habbox's forum, if that is how you feel.

Well you certainly don't show your English skills with all the insults you throw out over 0.1 CS of a Dicemaster. I can complain about Habbox Management because although I may eventually be banned for being outspoken against them like so many others, I would rather stand up for the forum rather than keep my head down low as staff are told. Management have fired countless people for no reason/stupid reasons, introduced unpopular pointless rules one which you seem unhappy about yourself (judging from your signature)

Immenseman
30-01-2008, 08:37 PM
Well you certainly don't show your English skills with all the insults you throw out over 0.1 CS of a Dicemaster. I can complain about Habbox Management because although I may eventually be banned for being outspoken against them like so many others, I would rather stand up for the forum rather than keep my head down low as staff are told. Management have fired countless people for no reason/stupid reasons, introduced unpopular pointless rules one which you seem unhappy about yourself (judging from your signature)

I've been staff for a while and not once have I been told or seen anybody else be told to 'keep your head down'. Most of it is common sense with staff behaviour. They allow you to post your opinions if you go about it the right way.

Hazza
30-01-2008, 08:40 PM
I also do not agree with Habbox being more advanced, from my experience on both fansites - they have the same methods and some of their own.. I am not staff for any fansite at the moment and do not wish to be but the two sites are not 'up against eachother', people can choose what values they wish to follow.

30-01-2008, 08:42 PM
I've been staff for a while and not once have I been told or seen anybody else be told to 'keep your head down'. Most of it is common sense with staff behaviour. They allow you to post your opinions if you go about it the right way.

8Freak8 once banned Managers from going on HHGS or face being fired, that's control.

AgnesIO
30-01-2008, 08:43 PM
I've only read the first couple of pages but I do agree with the 0.4 value - well parts of it. I do agree if you are buying one dicemaster alone you will give the trader 0.5 but if you are buying in bulk you tend to buy 10 for about 4HC - this is where the 0.4 comes in (10 dived by 40 = 0.4).

And Dom, please do not stress over 0.1, its pretty pathetic.
And as for Dan, don't agrue back with the *TEXT REMOVED* :).

But if they say 10 for 4hc then thats a deal, and you have a dicemaster x10 (Which i think they do) but not every dicemaster owner has 10 dicemasters. I do not want to fight any longer. And i do agree with the above. But please dont call me an idiot :)

My signature is only there because i am awaiting for a new topic to have as a signature (Probs CT) and just becuase i swear does not mean i am not good at English.

8Freak8 once banned Managers from going on HHGS or face being fired, that's control.

I agree that, that is wrong. However if i were in your shoes i would be HAPPY. It shwos that he was probably acred of HHGS.

Hazza
30-01-2008, 08:45 PM
But if they say 10 for 4hc then thats a deal, and you have a dicemaster x10 (Which i think they do) but not every dicemaster owner has 10 dicemasters. I do not want to fight any longer. And i do agree with the above. But please dont call me an idiot :)
I take it back :).
Regardless of it being a deal, it's still counts as 0.4 for one dicemaster.

GoldenMerc
30-01-2008, 08:47 PM
To be fair there is some diffrent values in here, And on Habbo some are the same some are diffrent but if you are selling something and say HHGS values at 0.6 and Habbox values at 0.8 persnally i'd go for 0.7 which is in the middle which means you've proberly got yourself quite a deal !

Dan2nd
30-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Meh well back in the day dice masters were 0.5 rares but meh times change I can't beleive people are getting so worked up over it lol.. 'ZOMGZ YOU STOLE OUR VALUES' 'NAW MATE YOU STOLE MINE' 'YOU SUCK BLEERRRG!!!!'

AgnesIO
30-01-2008, 08:53 PM
I take it back :).
Regardless of it being a deal, it's still counts as 0.4 for one dicemaster.

Yes it does, but as i said not many people sell 10 dm's all at once (When they can seel 2 per hc!)

To be fair there is some diffrent values in here, And on Habbo some are the same some are diffrent but if you are selling something and say HHGS values at 0.6 and Habbox values at 0.8 persnally i'd go for 0.7 which is in the middle which means you've proberly got yourself quite a deal !

I totally Agree, and now the matter i started the tread about has been cleared, i would like NO more fights with people (Including UnderTaker) :)

Meh well back in the day dice masters were 0.5 rares but meh times change I can't beleive people are getting so worked up over it lol.. 'ZOMGZ YOU STOLE OUR VALUES' 'NAW MATE YOU STOLE MINE' 'YOU SUCK BLEERRRG!!!!'

Makes no sence. The thread is not about stealing values.

500TH POST. YAY ME.

Please do not complain, since i know most people have mroe than 500, i am just happy. :)

GoldenMerc
30-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Yeh but surely dicemasters being Hc Rares since the start they are going to drop they are common, not sky dragons... I think Dan is right tbh, Theres LOADS of dicemasters theres LOADS of Hcs' but Hc's decide the values so pretty much all values are wrong but heck Hc are deciding.
Wow my mind is like a maze atm !

AgnesIO
30-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Yeh but surely dicemasters being Hc Rares since the start they are going to drop they are common, not sky dragons... I think Dan is right tbh, Theres LOADS of dicemasters theres LOADS of Hcs' but Hc's decide the values so pretty much all values are wrong but heck Hc are deciding.

hehe!!

Edit: When do my stars turn silver?

GoldenMerc
30-01-2008, 09:00 PM
When you get more posts !

30-01-2008, 09:01 PM

The only reason Dicemasters have surivived so long around the 0.5 CS mark is because they have a use unlike the Tubmasters and Mochamasters which are about to hit 0.1 CS any month soon. If Habbo bring out other Dice machines then it will probably signal the end for the Dicemasters and they will slowly follow the pattern the other HC Rares have already done :)

Dan2nd
30-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Makes no sence. The thread is not about stealing values.

There were alot of accusations of that kind flying around previously in the thread :)

Immenseman
30-01-2008, 09:38 PM

He couldn't stop you using HHGS. I do remember him telling some Rare Values staff they shouldn't work for both sites when HHGS attempted rare values the first time around which was for obvious reasons.

Orangeesh
30-01-2008, 09:59 PM
The only reason Dicemasters have surivived so long around the 0.5 CS mark is because they have a use unlike the Tubmasters and Mochamasters which are about to hit 0.1 CS any month soon. If Habbo bring out other Dice machines then it will probably signal the end for the Dicemasters and they will slowly follow the pattern the other HC Rares have already done :)

Very true.... We can already see the decrease of the new HC rares, even the butler is sinking.

O and thanks for adding the metallic dragon set to your site! :D

GoldenMerc
30-01-2008, 10:26 PM
What were the ovious reasons then?

Immenseman
30-01-2008, 10:28 PM
What were the ovious reasons then?

What for not wanting staff to work for both rare values. I think they're pretty obvious and it doesn't really take a genius to think why it wouldn't be the best idea for staff to work for both rare value departments.

GoldenMerc
30-01-2008, 10:33 PM
It was more your staff 'spying' on our staff forums from what i was told.

Immenseman
30-01-2008, 10:34 PM
I don't think that was ever the case unless you just made that up from the top of your head ;).

GoldenMerc
30-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Nope i got told by one of your ex rvr and one of your current rvr, But it was like told by 8f8 to do it they just did it on there own accord.

Immenseman
30-01-2008, 10:38 PM
So they were looking through your staff forums on there own accord after you hired them. Spying is usually done in secrecy, they don't sound like very good spies to me! :O

GoldenMerc
30-01-2008, 10:42 PM
I asked both why they resigned and they were like oh i coulnt be bothered then i got it out of them :D

Netaxes
31-01-2008, 02:40 AM
Ok i have a few things to say, i don't wana get -rep anymore. Now people there is no need to be rude to each other, we are only fair comeption. Also, the values you see, are the values we see each rare being traded for. We don't make up the values. So if the site says 0.4, then thats what they are seeing it go for. But also, i can agree, most people trade at 0.25, 0.5, 0.75 and 1 HC values. I don't really see the points of this. I find it alright to have a diffrent value site in your signature, but we don't have to start millions of thread saying HHGS ^%$^ or anything like that. It's only friendly competition.

Sulai
31-01-2008, 09:21 AM
its strange really, you slate hhgs values when actually you know nothing, their is know need to even post this thread all you are doing is trying to start an arguement. Its obvious you dont use the values.

2LQ
31-01-2008, 10:48 AM
agreed with tully

and yh i am curently a rvr for hhgs.net and i think the prices are pretty fair you were arguing about 0.1 of difference O.o and they range from 0.4-0.6 seen 0.6 about 2 times or something but i have seen them sell for 0.4 alot and 0.5 alot so yh this is a pointless thread ! price ranges vary.
- Ross

Wig44.
31-01-2008, 04:06 PM

Lol yeah mate of course... Get the **** of Habbox's forum
There is an error right there...

Edited by lAscend (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

2LQ
31-01-2008, 04:12 PM

y do u have ur teachers phone number O.o

Edited by lAscend (Forum Moderator): Please don’t post off topic.

Robbie
31-01-2008, 04:37 PM
y do u have ur teachers phone number O.o

He obviously doesn't, it's a sarcastic remark.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!