PDA

View Full Version : Helping Hand Help Center Jobs Available

nvrspk4
24-08-2004, 11:50 PM
(This is not a post 4 MY Help Center It Is a Post 4 Ma Frend (Nixon666) Who Owns A Help Center And Asked Me 2 Post This As HE don't Have A Habbox Account. He mite get 1 soon. Jobs Open Are:

WorkForce: Answers Questions, Regular Help Center Staff

How To Get The Job:Score 15/20 Or Higher In Interview

Note: All People WIll Start As Help Center Staff BUT Ppl Who Score High Enough And Ask 4 A Higher Job Will (After Gaining Trust) Get The Job After A Few Days

Management Team: Ppl Get Rites In all Rooms, Puts Forward Ideas, Holds A meeting, Knows The Most

How To Get The Job: In the Interview get 19/20 or 20/20 and then as a Part Of The Workforce gain Nixon's Trust!

Amount Of Jobs Open: 4

Recruitment Team:Gets Rites In Interview Rooms, MUST BE ABLE TO GVE INTERVIEWS, Reccomends ppl 4 Jobs

How To Get The Job: Score 16/20 or Better In The Interview And Gain Trust As A Part Of The Workforce

Jobs Open:6

Moderation Team: Oversees Everything And Has Power To Ban Staff, Rites In all Rooms

How To Get The Job: Score 18/20 or Higher In Interview and Gain Trust As a Part Of The Workforce

Jobs Open:5

Internal Affairs: Complaints Dept And Looks After Staff

How To Get The Job: Score 15/20 or Higher In Interview And Gain Trust As A Part Of The Workforce

For A Job Send An F/R to HHInterview and leave ur name in a post. NO MATTER WUT U WILL B GRANTED AN INTERVIEW! Thanx! From Me and Nixon666 (mostly him)

NiXoN
02-09-2004, 07:39 AM
I have an account now :p :D

EDIT BY :G.M.T: FORUM MODERATOR:

Plz don't make pointless posts

:Hazel
07-09-2004, 11:32 PM
Wht sort of interview questions? im looking for a job as a helper :p

Jin
10-09-2004, 10:16 PM
Well i am head of staff their and im still a bit in the dark i know one question so far which is name X hobbas (x means a number will be decided later)

David1-2-3
06-10-2004, 07:35 AM
Kool , I'd like a job as the moderater team thing ,
I've worked at Tree Tops ( Emulsifiers ) Shes a hobba
& some other ones
Add my habbo name @ Beckam1-2-3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!