.Matt..Chenery.
Mattysoft
Jarkie
Crimple
Kevoe
Clover,x
UglyMuggly.

Well done Universe! :eusa_danc

Proof? - Click here! (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/64075/id)

http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/64075/id

Edited by Tweety (Forum Moderator): Thread closed to stop further rule breaking and arguments.

Kanakai-D
31-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Congratulations :)

Hiro
31-01-2008, 12:07 PM
Congrats all. (:
I just worry about how many may abuse it =/

Dwight
31-01-2008, 12:14 PM
Congrats all. (:
I just worry about how many may abuse it =/

They will probably be very closely monitored to make sure they behave ^.^

Hitman
31-01-2008, 12:16 PM
Wow, that's a lot! Congrats all!

Evescence
31-01-2008, 12:39 PM
gratz, have fun with the attention

Shawnstra
31-01-2008, 12:40 PM
Congrats to them!

Rafiki
31-01-2008, 12:45 PM
Well done :)

le harry
31-01-2008, 12:47 PM
lol @ that list.

Fifteen
31-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Here is the list of new X's =D

Congratulations all!

Boxiel
irJen
Universe
Magicalistic
JustEm
CHA!NGANG
Munch101
Rivalry
Kecio
Acqua
americansherriff
Snim
.Matt..Chenery.
Mattysoft
Jarkie
Crimple
Kevoe
Clover,x
UglyMuggly.

Well done Boxiel & CHA!NGANG :)

Charlie
31-01-2008, 12:54 PM
Well done to those who pasted, a few of those use the forum right? So, extra well done to them! :P

:....:mike:....:
31-01-2008, 01:42 PM
Well done to those who pasted, a few of those use the forum right? So, extra well done to them! :P
Yeah, the most obvious ones are CHA!NGANG and Boxiel who use Habboxforum. Btw, congrats to those new Habbo Xs, I guess the decision to make those people Habbo Xs was a good one. I hope they find the real purpose of what they applied for and try to keep their volunteering work on the right level.

Robbie
31-01-2008, 01:44 PM
Well done all, but especially Universe :)

Christopher
31-01-2008, 02:08 PM
I got rejected at the last step. uhh why?

It would be nice if they justified themselves.

To be perfectly honest I think it's disgraceful to accept people to later stages, then consider applications and then to reject people without giving a reason.

How on earth will future applications be of any use if I don't know where I went wrong?

How can they accept you, and then reject you. Either you weren't good enough in the first place or you were... What review did they then make to decide not to make me an X?

Majorly pissed off.

Art
31-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Congrats to the new X's
I thought Boxiel left Habbo? *remembers his signature stating he did and making a huge deal out of it*

yido
31-01-2008, 02:27 PM
boxiel loves habbo he could never quit

Edited by Tweety (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Zak
31-01-2008, 02:28 PM
King suck up chain got the job lol

Enjoy working for free guys.

Jordan3606
31-01-2008, 02:42 PM

To be perfectly honest I think it's disgraceful to accept people to later stages, then consider applications and then to reject people without giving a reason.

How on earth will future applications be of any use if I don't know where I went wrong?

How can they accept you, and then reject you. Either you weren't good enough in the first place or you were... What review did they then make to decide not to make me an X?

Majorly pissed off.

Gosh, its only applications to get a badge with an X on on a virtual hotel on the internet :P

There were thousands of applications and I'm sure the Habbo staff wouldn't like to sit through every single one and reply to them individually on why that individual person went wrong, lol.

Well done to the new X's though :)

Premiums
31-01-2008, 02:52 PM
congrats to Clover,x and Rivalry :)

Finkelstien
31-01-2008, 02:58 PM
I really don't mean to be rude in saying this but looking at that list its very dam clear that the majority of Habbo users who 'suck up' get the positions. I can count the amount of people on that list who form little side kicks to Habbo staff.

Sorry but it really is true.

Pyroka
31-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Hehe... WD all...

JackBuddy
31-01-2008, 03:10 PM
CHA!NGANG AND MATTYSOFT LOL.

Another excuse to get in lost_witness' pants eh?

Anyway, well done to them. Wonder why they wanna be an 'expert' anyway.

Commiserations to those who failed, I'm sure you can get attention elsewhere.

jesus
31-01-2008, 03:12 PM
lol @ that list.seconded. well done i guess

Roboevil
31-01-2008, 03:13 PM
woooo steph!!

31-01-2008, 03:19 PM
I really don't mean to be rude in saying this but looking at that list its very dam clear that the majority of Habbo users who 'suck up' get the positions. I can count the amount of people on that list who form little side kicks to Habbo staff.

You know, if you were smart you would do exactly what they are doing. CHA!NGANG only became well-known at one point, for a few months and he already has the position as Habbo X. What you are saying above is true. So...you have to play the same game all of those people are playing and get what you want. ;)

~It is a game inside of a game~

JackBuddy
31-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Maybe Mattysoft and cha!ngang thought they were applying to be Lost_witness' XXXperts?

Edited by Tweety (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude

Hazza
31-01-2008, 03:21 PM
Lol, no surprise in people there...:rolleyes:
Well done nevertheless.

31-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Maybe Mattysoft and cha!ngang thought they were applying to be Lost_witness' XXXperts?
The criteria for a Habbo X is like the criteria for a forum moderator. The criteria is based on your activity within the community and how well you help others succeed. Although the criteria is complete crap, I feel that some people are not "moderator/habbo X" material whereas people who are, are not noticed within the community. If I was the one picking Habbo X's I would be a damn hard chooser because they are representing my community. If they cannot do what they are told to do, then screw them and let them do w/e they like to do because I don't want them slowing me down. People like CHA!NGANG for instance like to play games/chat with people/go on talkshows etc...That is not Habbo X material, that is just someone being a normal Habbo. If Habbo staff realized that maybe people who do those things are not prepared for responsibilities like that and maybe we can have good and decent Habbo Xs.

matt093
31-01-2008, 03:29 PM

Sorry but it really is true.Well, my opinion exactly, couldn't of put it better myself.

JackBuddy
31-01-2008, 03:29 PM
The criteria for a Habbo X is like the criteria for a forum moderator. The criteria is based on your activity within the community and how well you help others succeed. Although the criteria is complete crap, I feel that some people are not "moderator/habbo X" material whereas people who are, are not noticed within the community. If I was the one picking Habbo X's I would be a damn hard chooser because they are representing my community. If they cannot do what they are told to do, then screw them and let them do w/e they like to do because I don't want them slowing me down. People like CHA!NGANG for instance like to play games/chat with people/go on talkshows etc...That is not Habbo X material, that is just someone being a normal Habbo. If Habbo staff realized that maybe people who do those things are not prepared for responsibilities like that and maybe we can have good and decent Habbo Xs.
I agree with you there, the whole criteria to be an X is rubbish. The whole idea and system is rubbish too. Why do you need extra room over ride powers and a badge to dance in the corner of the welcome lounge and ignore people?

Well done to MissAlice and Barmi, who did their jobs well. Shame they have gone though.

It would be interesting to see who would have become x's if there were no badges, room over ride, staff f.rs or any of that nonsence.

Pyroka
31-01-2008, 03:34 PM
I know most of the people on that list, or at least used to before I decided to remove most of the idiots who think they're something great. Now they have a badge to get it even further into their minds. Well, thank god I did their removing for them. =/

31-01-2008, 03:37 PM
I agree with you there, the whole criteria to be an X is rubbish. The whole idea and system is rubbish too. Why do you need extra room over ride powers and a badge to dance in the corner of the welcome lounge and ignore people?

Well done to MissAlice and Barmi, who did their jobs well. Shame they have gone though.

It would be interesting to see who would have become x's if there were no badges, room over ride, staff f.rs or any of that nonsence.
I'm pretty sure a Habbo staff would be smart enough to use an undercover Habbo account to test those lazy lap-dancing corner people. Then again, Habbo doesn't really care about who becomes what sometimes because money is what they are interested in. Making "game" X's allows them to create rooms that may make them buy more furni just to make that room.

Yeah, poor MissAlice and Barmi, I think they moved on like all us 16-19 year olds that should be.

I can tell you over and over again that Habbos are just there for the advantage to be noticed and out from the crowd. If I was a Habbo X, I can't predict of how I would act because it is like predicting how you will act as a moderator on a forum. You turn out okay at first then you become savage and start doing wrong things - abusing rights/powers, abusing your status etc...It is just something we all have to live with until someone opens up their eyes.

womanizer
31-01-2008, 03:38 PM
CHA!NGANG

Hahahahahha.

Well done to the others though.

Roboevil
31-01-2008, 03:39 PM
I must admit that list is pretty poor; some of the people I know on there shouldn't be as they don't actually want to help people. They might have the ability to help people but so does everyone. It's the need and the lust to help someone that they should have. I'm not criticising Habbo for choosing them as they couldn't possibly tell what type of person they're hiring from a few applications.

31-01-2008, 03:40 PM
I know most of the people on that list, or at least used to before I decided to remove most of the idiots who think they're something great. Now they have a badge to get it even further into their minds. Well, thank god I did their removing for them. =/
All the "special" Habbos have a tendency to remove their friends off their list even if you are so close to them - ESPECIALLY Habbo Xs. I don't see what they are losing out on, they are going to be their selves but with more popularity.

JackBuddy
31-01-2008, 03:41 PM
I hope that whoever is in charge of the X system is reading this thread, they could learn a few things!

matt093
31-01-2008, 03:42 PM
I hope that whoever is in charge of the X system is reading this thread, they could learn a few things!Hopefully, they should do a new system where the public votes out of a final list who they want.

Pyroka
31-01-2008, 03:42 PM
All the "special" Habbos have a tendency to remove their friends off their list even if you are so close to them - ESPECIALLY Habbo Xs. I don't see what they are losing out on, they are going to be their selves but with more popularity.

LOL, no, they're going to be the people who they've made themselves out to be... Just now they're going to try put more effort into being this 'person' they're not. Popularity driven of course. :rolleyes: Well, my FL of 30 odd people is going to 20 odd methinks. A shame I guess, some of the people who are on that list don't deserve it, and some do, but I know what they'll do, which is what you said in a earlier post (change into a bad person).

Kewl
31-01-2008, 03:43 PM
Well done, don't get bored of it too fast. :)

MissAlice
31-01-2008, 03:43 PM
I have to admit I'm disappointed with some of the names on that list. I've spent enough hours helping many and witnessed a few of the names on that list who have been totally ignorant and showed clearly a lack of understanding of what an X actually does, they also have no patience. One or two are also quite argumentitive and like to cause trouble, and so I pity their Team Leaders.

On a good note, I can also see one or two that I know will make great X's and I wish them the best :)

JackBuddy
31-01-2008, 03:44 PM
I have to admit I'm disappointed with some of the names on that list. I've spent enough hours helping many and witnessed a few of the names on that list who have been totally ignorant and showed clearly a lack of understanding of what an X actually does, they also have no patience. One or two are also quite argumentitive and like to cause trouble, and so I pity their Team Leaders.

On a good note, I can also see one or two that I know will make great X's and I wish them the best :)
Willing to spill the beans!?

Robbie
31-01-2008, 03:45 PM
As said before, it's about your activity in the community and they are all very active.

Roboevil
31-01-2008, 03:45 PM

Lol, i.e. Jen.

JackBuddy
31-01-2008, 03:47 PM
As said before, it's about your activity in the community and they are all very active.
What do you mean when you say 'active'... Attending every staff event since 1912? Most of the names there are either 'suck ups' or 'famous'. They are active for the wrong reasons.

Pyroka
31-01-2008, 03:47 PM
Willing to spill the beans!?

Why would she? It's jepordising her status as a TL and an X overall. That's another thing I'm upset/angry about... People I knew as really open and nice people, will now turn into contained and institutionalized people who feel laws are put upon them. =/ Jack, I love the fact I'll never lose you. You damn X hater <3

Lol... I can be active as some of them, but it's not the activity in your community, it's whose in the community you act in. Some people will understand that.

Hazza
31-01-2008, 03:48 PM
Oh so if someone is active on the hotel, they deserve to be an X?
How is helping someone any thing to do with you being active?

Dwight
31-01-2008, 03:48 PM
Why would she? It's jepordising her status as a TL and an X overall. That's another thing I'm upset/angry about... People I knew as really open and nice people, will now turn into contained and institutionalized people who feel laws are put upon them. =/ Jack, I love the fact I'll never lose you. You damn X hater <3

MissAlice is no longer an X :P

Pyroka
31-01-2008, 03:49 PM
MissAlice is no longer an X :P

I don't keep track. Sorry. xD But my point still stands... Nothing against Alice, but it is true.

.Matt..Chenery.
31-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Well happy xx

31-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Hopefully, they should do a new system where the public votes out of a final list who they want.

Sorry but that is worse then Habbo staff choosing out a list of people because like always, giveaways really do the job.

LOL, no, they're going to be the people who they've made themselves out to be... Just now they're going to try put more effort into being this 'person' they're not. Popularity driven of course. :rolleyes: Well, my FL of 30 odd people is going to 20 odd methinks. A shame I guess, some of the people who are on that list don't deserve it, and some do, but I know what they'll do, which is what you said in a earlier post (change into a bad person).

It is really hard for me to say that someone is not deserving something without really knowing their actions. I know a few people on the list who are absolutely mistakes. They are not helpful material, just plain Habbos looking for something to do.

The console is a tool to communicate with one another when you are not close in the hotel. However, people find that breaking other people's hearts for their selves is cool. Removing 100 people off your list so that you can add the stupid staff and the other X's...When you are HC you can fit 500+ friends, why remove the ones you already have? I don't know why someone would want to break a friendship just because they got a new badge?

Well done, don't get bored of it too fast. :)

If you are a dedicated X, you get very tired fast because you help so much that your mind gets irritated and you eventually fall apart and might have a nervous breakdown too. Leading to quitting.

<3 I think you are dedicated and should consider taking part with one of their meetings sometime and talk to them about how to act because you are one of the most influenced X's Habbo has ever had and no one will ever take your place.

matt093
31-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Well happy xxCongrats, First job is go in the welcome lounge bragging and see how many f/r you get?? ;)

Loqo
31-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Congrats to them.

Hazza
31-01-2008, 03:55 PM
If you are a dedicated X, you get very tired fast because you help so much that your mind gets irritated and you eventually fall apart and might have a nervous breakdown too. Leading to quitting.

LOL, made me laugh. Have a nervous breakdown over habbo.
pmslll.

Pyroka
31-01-2008, 03:55 PM
Congrats, First job is go in the welcome lounge bragging and see how many f/r you get?? ;)

LOL. Well I can't believe you said that, because youre completely wrong. It'll go to his head at first, and maybe it'll calm down. I hope it does, and he gives up like everyone does whose good at the job.

But seriously, go into the welcome lounge? You have no knowledge of incidents like this. They go parading around Guest Rooms. =/

pmslll.

Laugh at me too, but it is pretty serious. Nervous breakdown is a Nervous breakdown. They still have the same effect.

31-01-2008, 03:56 PM
pmslll.
It happens. How many times did you see people cry over lost thrones/hcs/super rares? MANY! That leads to quitting and because they lost their big profitable items, they find no use for Habbo anymore. Everyone has a certain interest and if someone ruins it for them, they can't continue with what they are doing. They would have to move on.

Robbie
31-01-2008, 03:57 PM
Well what I meant was the more active on the Hotel you are, the better chance you have of being picked, obviously some are suckups, but some deserve it.

Hazza
31-01-2008, 03:57 PM
It happens. How many times did you see people cry over lost thrones/hcs/super rares? MANY! That leads to quitting and because they lost their big profitable items, they find no use for Habbo anymore. Everyone has a certain interest and if someone ruins it for them, they can't continue with what they are doing. They would have to move on.
It's called having no 'real' life and spending all your life on a virtual game. Then once you lost it, your life is over.

e5
31-01-2008, 04:00 PM
OMG. More people who can't say a swear word because they risk losing their badge ;l and more fakes talking like a scientist when really they're not.

Well what I meant was the more active on the Hotel you are, the better chance you have of being picked, obviously some are suckups, but some deserve it.
The thing is, if you want to be active, you got to be a suck up, you know why if you paid good attention to what people do on the hotel. I will give an example anyhow. Say you are a good Habbo, you meet up with a Habbo staff, you make conversation and he/she wants you to set up a room for a competition. THAT IS THE BEGINNING OF SUCK UP. THEN IT LEADS TO POPULARITY. THEN IT LEADS TO BEING ACTIVE!!! With that being said, you would have to be a damn good Habbo to really be seen as Habbo X material.

Pyroka
It's called having no 'real' life and spending all your life on a virtual game. Then once you lost it, your life is over.

If you class all your life as an average of 2-3 years, then suit yourself. A very short-sighted thing to say though.

OMG. More people who can't say a swear word because they risk losing their badge ;l and more fakes talking like a scientist when really they're not.

Lol... msb. would accuse me of such a thing.

Hazza
31-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Lol, if you look on
www.habbo.co.uk/home/irJen (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/irJen)
Look at her gb, then look at e5's comment ^^.

Kardan
31-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Well done all :D Looking forward to working with you :D

Minstrels
31-01-2008, 04:07 PM
I see Chlo's a new X, grats to her, she only applied because people forced her too and she didn't believe she would get it even though everyone knew if she did apply she would be an X. :P

31-01-2008, 04:08 PM

Their life would be quite short then, eh?

If someone was to talk like a scientist without that badge then they are the real thing but if they choose to talk like that with the new badge then they are obviously not worthy of anyone's respect because they are doing it for the badge not for theirself.

Lol, if you look on
www.habbo.co.uk/home/irJen (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/irJen)
Look at her gb, then look at e5's comment ^^.

Read Lost_Witness' note on her guestbook, it is priceless. They are very monitored.

Roboevil
31-01-2008, 04:10 PM
"Talk like a scientist" - wow, that sounds real professional!

Hazza
31-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Okay then, Mr. I am so perfect. 'Part' of their life - Now shup ;)

Roboevil
31-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Okay then, Mr. I am so perfect. 'Part' of their life - Now shup ;)
Someone's hit a nerve...

Abbie.
being an X isnt all its cracked up to be..

well done, and good look anyway :].

Pyroka
lol... I'm trying to come up with some other ways on renaming X. My hate for the letter's meaning can't even be described...

Hazza
31-01-2008, 04:15 PM
No, just 'perfect to the core' people annoy me.

:Act
31-01-2008, 04:15 PM
Congrats all :)
Looking forward to working with u :)
xx

Roboevil
31-01-2008, 04:16 PM
lol... I'm trying to come up with some other ways on renaming X. My hate for the letter's meaning can't even be described...

Are you jealous because you didn't get picked? 'Not very good at suXing up?

Hazza
31-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Lmaoo.
nice ;)

Hubbo
31-01-2008, 04:17 PM
O.o well done.

I've been checking everyday for the last few months or so and no apps were open. :(

Lucky people.

Roboevil
31-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Congrats all :)
Looking forward to working with u :)
xx

You talk like a scientist.

Pyroka
31-01-2008, 04:19 PM

Lmao, funny. I'll give a half-witted answer at that comment, just because you don't know the reason I'm annoyed. I didn't apply, I couldn't care about the position or the badge. In fact, I couldn't care in Habbo.

JackBuddy
Nah, I'm pretty sure Ryan doesn't get aroused from fr's and room over ride.

Hazza
O.o well done.

I've been checking everyday for the last few months or so and no apps were open. :(

Lucky people.
LOL. there were open this month:rolleyes:

Roboevil
31-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Lmao, funny. I'll give a half-witted answer at that comment, just because you don't know the reason I'm annoyed. I didn't apply, I couldn't care about the position or the badge. In fact, I couldn't care in Habbo.

I know you didn't apply this time; you applied last time.

Paulio
31-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Well done to Acqua :)

Pyroka
31-01-2008, 04:24 PM
I know you didn't apply this time; you applied last time.

No, time before I think? Dunno, probably last time too though... But alot changes between point A & B.

Immenseman
31-01-2008, 04:27 PM
I assume the around 6 or so people removed me from their friend list now they're a Habbo X :P. Well done to them all, you could say that some of these are suck ups but i'm pretty sure that's not a reason they got into the X system. Everyone on that list would of worked hard to word their application and more then likely put a lot of effort into becoming an eXpert. A few surprises as some of them have been extremely rude to me in the past, however I don't hold grudges and wish them all the best of luck! :D

Robbie
31-01-2008, 04:28 PM
O.o well done.

Lucky people.

You had to go to http://habbo.co.uk/home/UKXApplications

JackBuddy
31-01-2008, 04:29 PM
I assume the around 6 or so people removed me from their friend list now they're a Habbo X :P. Well done to them all, you could say that some of these are suck ups but i'm pretty sure that's not a reason they got into the X system. Everyone on that list would of worked hard to word their application and more then likely put a lot of effort into becoming an eXpert. A few surprises as some of them have been extremely rude to me in the past, however I don't hold grudges and wish them all the best of luck! :D
Oh come on, please tell me what makes Mattysoft and CHA!NGANG stand out from hundreds of other unsuccessful applicants?

Immenseman
31-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Oh come on, please tell me what makes Mattysoft and CHA!NGANG stand out from hundreds of other unsuccessful applicants?

The way they wrote their application? I don't believe for a minute they would of got through just because they "suck-up".

Pyroka
31-01-2008, 04:31 PM

Lol... Well they stand out from what they say when a staff member is in the room, so there's one reason. A certain one of their Capital Letter Tendancies is also something...

Markness.
31-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Why are you all dissing CHA!NGANG?
Johns a really nice guy who despite what some of you might say, does deserve it. Being his team leader in the help desk i've seen how great he can be with helping others, how many of you have acctually spoken to him over habbo/by pm, yet your all so quick to judge, dosent that say alot about you... ?

Roboevil
31-01-2008, 04:35 PM
The way they wrote their application? I don't believe for a minute they would of got through just because they "suck-up".

If they personally know the staff then they'd be more trustworthy.

31-01-2008, 04:36 PM
Johns a really nice guy who despite what some of you might say, does deserve it. Being his team leader in the help desk i've seen how great he can be with helping others, how many of you have acctually spoken to him over habbo/by pm, yet your all so quick to judge, dosent that say alot about you... ?
I spoke to him, he had a tendency to ignore me...He was always around Boxiel though which is not shocking. He may be fake at first though, if you are at the help centre then you would witness that. Everyone is naturally fake because until you get enough power, you can start being an a-hole and getting away with it.

What could a Habbo X do to mess up the hotel? They are powerless (thankfully) and none of them are really doing much anyhow, so no problem there, right?

JackBuddy
31-01-2008, 04:37 PM
No, for all we know his mum could have done it. Anybody can say how good they will be.

Well I can't say I have spoken to him, but I have seen him on Habbo glued to the *** of anyone with a staff badge. I don't think he will lead a good example. He got this 'honour' for the wrong reason.

Immenseman
31-01-2008, 04:38 PM

Yeah, I suppose. Just to totally contradict myself I guess if staff always see them in rooms and entering competitions or whatever then the staff will know they're active on the hotel. However, they must of still had a well written application with a lot of thought put into it or else they wouldn't of been picked against other applicants.

JackBuddy
31-01-2008, 04:39 PM
Only a select few 'personally' know staff members...

31-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Yeah, I suppose. Just to totally contradict myself I guess if staff always see them in rooms and entering competitions or whatever then the staff will know they're active on the hotel. However, they must of still had a well written application with a lot of thought put into it or else they wouldn't of been picked against other applicants.
You are obviously oblivious because you think Habbo staff are fair dealers. They are obviously trying to get you guys to pay more...it is just a business strategy and you guys are getting suckered into it. If you think that the requirements apply to popular people, your wrong because if popular people don't become X's, they may quit and not only that, popular people give more demand for people who want to be X's. This program they have is just a big tree that keeps growing and growing to different opportunities and positions. Those badges they give away are one way to sucker more of you in because it is high demand. Same with the furni, high demand. If everyone stopped buying furni, then they put more badges to get you guys to make rooms for the badges. It just keeps getting better and better...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bailey
31-01-2008, 04:44 PM
everyone knew irsuckup would get it

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

--ss--
31-01-2008, 04:44 PM

Congratulations all!

Boxiel
irJen
Universe
Magicalistic
JustEm
CHA!NGANG
Munch101
Rivalry
Kecio
Acqua
americansherriff
Snim
.Matt..Chenery.
Mattysoft
Jarkie
Crimple
Kevoe
Clover,x
UglyMuggly.

Grats to Chris , Steph and all the rest :).

ActualFacts
31-01-2008, 04:46 PM

Congratulations all!

Boxiel
irJen
Universe
Magicalistic
JustEm
CHA!NGANG
Munch101
Rivalry
Kecio
Acqua
americansherriff
Snim
.Matt..Chenery.
Mattysoft
Jarkie
Crimple
Kevoe
Clover,x
UglyMuggly.

Well, isnt that a surpise, all the "popular" ones get to be X's. Disgraceful. I like Crimple, Boxiel, Chaingang but come on, Why not give it to less popular people for once or not.

31-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Well, isnt that a surpise, all the "popular" ones get to be X's. Disgraceful. I like Crimple, Boxiel, Chaingang but come on, Why not give it to less popular people for once or not.
There has to be at least 85% of them being popular or their business deal gets reduced. Making the X program was a method of making money, if they made newbies X's then they obviously lost it. Besides, it is just pure common sense when you want an X, you need someone experienced not pure suck-up material or just plain new. :rolleyes:

Immenseman
31-01-2008, 04:51 PM
You are obviously oblivious because you think Habbo staff are fair dealers. They are obviously trying to get you guys to pay more...it is just a business strategy and you guys are getting suckered into it. If you think that the requirements apply to popular people, your wrong because if popular people don't become X's, they may quit and not only that, popular people give more demand for people who want to be X's. This program they have is just a big tree that keeps growing and growing to different opportunities and positions. Those badges they give away are one way to sucker more of you in because it is high demand. Same with the furni, high demand. If everyone stopped buying furni, then they put more badges to get you guys to make rooms for the badges. It just keeps getting better and better...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

No, I just don't believe in the whole "suck-up" and "popular" habbos theory about how they get everything. Okay, there are some habbos with 15 badges, that's not because they suck up, that's because they genuinely try in each and every competiton because collecting badges is something they want to do which has nothing to do with anybody else. Anyway, a lot of people on that list aren't even suck ups to staff. I don't think you realise that the people who have been given this new position were handpicked out of hundreds/thousands so they have obviously shown numerous qualities throughout the application period that shows they will make a good eXpert. I don't think it's fair on the new X's that a lot of you guys are saying they got in because they're suck ups, we haven't even seen them at 'work' yet so we can't comment. If in 3 months time they aren't even attending the welcome lounge and helping or taking part in X events and are abusing their features then it's the time to say they're crap.

CHA!NGANG
31-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Erm, well done to everyone. Plus if you do say I suck up then that is your opinion but if you did know me then you would notice over the past month or so I haven't been on much and I definently haven't 'sucked up'. And Mike, I do try to talk to everyone and if I was talking to Boxiel it was probably about something important or I was away otherwise I promise I wouldn't have ignored you.

Anyway, end of the day it is people's opinions so fair enough and well done to everyone that got through :)

Ashley
31-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Congratulations to most of those people. I can see a few on that list who don't really deserve it.

31-01-2008, 04:56 PM
Congratulations to most of those people. I can see a few on that list who don't really deserve it.
In what way do they not deserve the position? {Your opinion counts :)}

Ashley
31-01-2008, 05:01 PM
In what way do they not deserve the position? {Your opinion counts :)}

I'm going to keep my opinion to myself thanks :)

Orangeesh
31-01-2008, 05:01 PM
:o

Grats
Boxiel, CHA!NGANG, Universe and Acqua :D

Bonxy
31-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Well done dan!!!!!!!!!!

jordang16
31-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Theres some on there that i can see really deserve it like boxiel but theres also some that are just suck ups to staff that dont really deserve to be there but congrats to all anyway

Alkaz
31-01-2008, 05:16 PM
OMG Im gutted, got to the last stage as well :(

Christopher
31-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Same as me 088. Suck ey?

Pissed.

That sums me up.

dannyisnotamazing
31-01-2008, 05:23 PM
y didnt e5 get it

31-01-2008, 05:24 PM
well done

Hubbo
31-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Congrats, First job is go in the welcome lounge bragging and see how many f/r you get?? ;)

Yup.

P.S How did you get your UKstatus?

StripedTiger
31-01-2008, 05:26 PM

I dunno if i should say thank you to that, but anyway yh thank you

Lol, i.e. Jen.

;o behave mr <3

Umm im hoping that doesnt include me

woooo steph!!

xxx

Sorry but that is worse then Habbo staff choosing out a list of people because like always, giveaways really do the job.

It is really hard for me to say that someone is not deserving something without really knowing their actions. I know a few people on the list who are absolutely mistakes. They are not helpful material, just plain Habbos looking for something to do.

The console is a tool to communicate with one another when you are not close in the hotel. However, people find that breaking other people's hearts for their selves is cool. Removing 100 people off your list so that you can add the stupid staff and the other X's...When you are HC you can fit 500+ friends, why remove the ones you already have? I don't know why someone would want to break a friendship just because they got a new badge?

<3 I think you are dedicated and should consider taking part with one of their meetings sometime and talk to them about how to act because you are one of the most influenced X's Habbo has ever had and no one will ever take your place.

Umm i agree with the deleting people thing tbh, nd it is possible to have a breakdown over habbo. It may be a game at times, but its real people your talking too, and messing with. The idea bout the experienced X's / ex experts coming into meetings, i think its a nice idea.

I hope i dont talk like a scientist? besides i am currently studying sciences at a higher education level XD so does that give me an exscuse? :P

:o

Grats
Boxiel, CHA!NGANG, Universe and Acqua :D

Thank you :) and thanks to others who have supported the new xs :)

Christopher
31-01-2008, 05:29 PM
Burn the Xs to the ground. Bring back Hobbas.

matt093
31-01-2008, 05:32 PM
Yup.

P.S How did you get your UKstatus? http://www.yodaofdarkness.com/content/status/

Alkaz
31-01-2008, 05:34 PM
I hope that next time i get in or maybe there is 2 batches of new X's... one can only hope.

myke
31-01-2008, 05:35 PM
Well done :)

Surprisingly, I've heard of them all before!

Virgin Mary
31-01-2008, 05:36 PM
I agree with MissAlice, most of them are habbo radio DJs or something, who tlk lyk dis. Universe is a so-called "e-rebel". This proves nothing other than the fact Habbo goes downhill and how flawed the X system is.

CHA!NGANG
31-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Logically, your would have naturally heard of most of them because I don't think Habbo can risk taking people that they have not seen active around Habbo as they could abuse there power.

Christopher
31-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Chain shut the .... up. Your the most useless one out of the ones chosen.

CHA!NGANG
31-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Considering I have been helping people for 5 months in HxHD I would like to see how you base that? Anyway, everyone deserves it and I think you should stop being a sore looser and just be happy for the people that got it.

aarun
31-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Well done to them all!

Abbie.
31-01-2008, 05:51 PM
most of them (not all)

just like standing there looking cool with their badge
thats the type of X i cant stand

i like the helpful ones that dont try to act like 'e-rebels' :]

dannyisnotamazing
most of them (not all)

just like standing there looking cool with their badge
thats the type of X i cant stand

i like the helpful ones that dont try to act like 'e-rebels' :]
uve got a big forehead aint u
ahaha i remember u
heya ow r u

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not post off-topic.

Alkaz
Some people did deserve it but some didnt ^^

Jordy
31-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Considering I have been helping people for 5 months in HxHD I would like to see how you base that? Anyway, everyone deserves it and I think you should stop being a sore looser and just be happy for the people that got it.I think that's a pretty good come-back, I go in there about once a fort-night and CHA!NGANG is usually there.

I'm afraid I do have to agree with all this 'Suck-up' stuff, I'm sure some of them would be more appropriate as SeXperts to Habbo Staff but unfortunately they're stuck as eXperts for now.

Well done to most of them, I think there is people on Habbo who would do a much better job, however there is some people who very much deserve it, just a shame I can't say that about all of them.

I know a majority of them rather well and I will enjoy 'Spectating' their personality changes.

Abbie.
31-01-2008, 05:53 PM
uve got a big forehead aint u
ahaha i remember u
heya ow r u

no.. who are u

look at my myspace :S?

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please stay on-topic.

Asher
31-01-2008, 05:54 PM
oh, well. that's pubescent kids for you.

dannyisnotamazing
no.. who are u

o wel 1 of ur mates has a big forehead
HANNAH
thts it

o i dunno
hello

Saunders
To be quite honest I still think to be able to read through that many apps and send back emails on the same day as deadline is impossible! I think they went through the names and anyone with a noobish name got the kick. And then with the remaining good suitable X names they took the time to read their apps then made a decision. Thats what I personally think.. And also some of the new X's were on the cards but generally I wish them all luck

thank you and good night much love

Abbie.
31-01-2008, 05:56 PM
o wel 1 of ur mates has a big forehead
HANNAH
thts it

o i dunno
hello

i know someone irl called hannah?

er yeah LOL
gutted for u getting the wrong person xox.

o, and sorry for going off topic.

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please stay on topic.

dannyisnotamazing
31-01-2008, 05:57 PM
i know someone irl called hannah?

er yeah LOL
gutted for u getting the wrong person xox.

o, and sorry for going off topic.
ohhhhhhhhhhh i dont know
u myt not even be right person or out i just memba some girl from expose sites n she had a big forehead

CHA!NGANG
31-01-2008, 05:59 PM
To be quite honest I still think to be able to read through that many apps and send back emails on the same day as deadline is impossible! I think they went through the names and anyone with a noobish name got the kick. And then with the remaining good suitable X names they took the time to read their apps then made a decision. Thats what I personally think.. And also some of the new X's were on the cards but generally I wish them all luck

thank you and good night much love

That is why they shut the applications a few days early. I don't think they do that. I mean it is only 50 words and half the people wrote over that and were automatically given the boot. Plus 50 words takes around 10 seconds to read and they just paste the reply's so it isn't that long between two people.

Asher
31-01-2008, 06:02 PM
People with 'noobish' names aren't void from being considered, lol. There are a few X's at the moment, or last time I looked, that don't exactly have a decent name.

dbgtz
31-01-2008, 06:06 PM

A bit off topic but on this no life reason maybe some people dont have the chance because they get bullied and no one will like them as they are afraid, yes I have seen someone like this.
Or maybe someone likes to spend after doing hard work relaxing and doing stuff they choose. So in a way no one can have 'no life' as they want to do it and if they want to do it they shouldnt be bullied or mocked for doing so. Also if you think about it habbo can sorta help you with math (rare value trading) and creativity (making rooms and changing).
Also if you live far away from friends they might want to use habbo, not msn because they might not have msn and cant get it or they just prefer habbo and in the end they just get caught up in trading and start to get interested in trading and things.
Also becoming an X can add to your CV for some jobs.

Saunders
31-01-2008, 06:09 PM
That is why they shut the applications a few days early. I don't think they do that. I mean it is only 50 words and half the people wrote over that and were automatically given the boot. Plus 50 words takes around 10 seconds to read and they just paste the reply's so it isn't that long between two people.

yes 50 words isnt hard? just word check... But stage 2? 400 words how did they read hundreds of 400 word applications in a day and reply

Asher
31-01-2008, 06:13 PM
Ahh, the days when I was 11 and joined Habbo. Pretty much spent my existence on it. You become wrapped up in some bubble, becoming close to those online. Then a few years pass and you slowly see them disappearing. You spend money on Habbo, because as someone young, you're impressionable, and you are alienated by Habbo. Then of course, you reach an age when you look back and think what an idiot you've been. Spending time and money on something completely intangible.

As for putting 'Habbo X' on a CV. I won't even go into that.

Listen to 8.

danny-dyer
31-01-2008, 06:16 PM
boxiel loves habbo he could never quit
lol @ the one
who had 200t

dannyisnotamazing
31-01-2008, 06:16 PM
yes 50 words isnt hard? just word check... But stage 2? 400 words how did they read hundreds of 400 word applications in a day and reply
400 words isn't a lot, it's just like 2 large paragraphs.

Jarkie
31-01-2008, 06:22 PM
Cool, I got in! :D

Saunders
31-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Ok you say 400 words is not a lot but lets just say there was 500 stage 2 apps could be more Im not sure, do you think you can read 500 apps which contain 400 words? and do you think you can read them carefully and be sure to pick out just 20 of them. What a hard dicision them 2 must of had to do in 1 day! .. So thats why i think otherwise

Kardan
31-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Ok you say 400 words is not a lot but lets just say there was 1500 stage 2 apps could be more Im not sure, do you think you can read 1500 apps which contain 400 words? and do you think you can read them carefully and be sure to pick out just 20 of them. What a hard dicision them 2 must of had to do in 1 day! .. So thats why i think otherwise

There was no way near 1500 stage 2 apps :)

Trust me, you're making it sound much harder than it is :)

Saunders
31-01-2008, 06:29 PM
So what took redtiz 2 weeks +

Virgin Mary
31-01-2008, 06:33 PM
They're lazy, they should make an X application form to avoid people who don't fit the criteria applying in the first place, thus cutting down the amount of work.

Imp!
31-01-2008, 06:42 PM
some of those people shouldnt be up here and Im not being sour

31-01-2008, 06:53 PM
"Habbo is like a box of chocolates, you never what you are going to get..." <- loool

Honestly, I feel that no matter what you do in society, somethings never change and some do. It is just a matter of time until Habbo breaks down in lawsuits, bankruptcy and that other crap. Stop spending so much time on Habbo trying to impress people who just want your wallet and try to figure a way around the obsession that you layed upon yourself.

Considering that office staff gets off work at 5pm (GST) according to a source and the X applications were closed within 2-3 days and people were getting e-mails fast. I find that highly suspicious, it takes them so long to get competition results, why is it that they put that stuff on the side and dealt with the X applications instead? It makes me feel like they have high demand for certain things such as money...*cough*...then the things that we worked hard trying to win. The longer they make you wait on competitions, the better the sake of you forgetting and they won't have to reward you.

Abbie.
31-01-2008, 06:55 PM
i need to say something

who honestly caressss LOLL.
its only habbo afterall

31-01-2008, 06:57 PM
i need to say something

who honestly caressss LOLL.
its only habbo afterall
That is why I hate the Habbo society. People say this, people say that but when something happens to them, they cry their hearts out! :eusa_wall You ever considered that maybe Habbo is something that is too addictive for your own good?

Abbie.
31-01-2008, 06:59 PM
That is why I hate the Habbo society. People say this, people say that but when something happens to them, they cry their hearts out! :eusa_wall You ever considered that maybe Habbo is something that is too addictive for your own good?

i didnt even apply.. so yeah.....

brb, 'crying my heart out'.

31-01-2008, 06:59 PM
americansherriff

not an account
o.0

AgnesIO
31-01-2008, 07:04 PM

Majorly pissed off.

major case of jealosy

31-01-2008, 07:07 PM
i didnt even apply.. so yeah.....

brb, 'crying my heart out'.

You do that...but while you do that, you think of a proper comeback next time so that way we can have a proper argument.

Just because you never applied it doesn't mean you can't give me a proper argument regarding the thread.

americansherriff

not an account
o.0
http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/americansheriff <- It does exist.

Awfy
31-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Lmao, anyone who is connected to Habbo Staff or Habbo Fansites should be automatically prevented from applying. If you own a fansite and are applying to become an X. The only benefit I can see from it is basically easy fansite promotion. Then there is the thing about Habbo Staff suck ups. It's just plain unfair on people who apply who have the knowledge, patiences and communication skills required.

I've only applied to be an X once, which was when they first came out a year or whatever ago. I failed once and didn't bother trying again.

Welldone to the non-staff stuck ups though. Where as for Universe and the other lot. Just slit your wrists and save us the wait...?

Mortalized
31-01-2008, 07:13 PM
Great..

More stupid witty comments in their missions >.>

The Undertaker
31-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Well done Matt :]
Well done to the rest of you aswell

Black_Apalachi
31-01-2008, 07:15 PM
Well done all, especially those I know or have heard of at least ;).

Boxiel
irJen
Universe
CHA!NGANG
Rivalry
Acqua
.Matt..Chenery.
Jarkie
UglyMuggly.

mlp16
31-01-2008, 07:18 PM
This thread is so huge i got bored reading half of it.

Weldone to the new Habbo X's (Another badge on its way)

Honestly, welldone :)

But i Do wish Habbo staff would look into who they are making Habbo X's and look at the Real commuinity, Not all helpful Habbos remain in the Welcome lounge. I would like to see a new system to come in for Habbo X's where people nominate who should be an X and why. This would bring out the Real people who help. It will also show That People who do a Giveaway for people to nominate them are 1. Sad 2. Pathetic and 3. Not Habbo X material.

When i first saw the list i just laughed. Laughed in anger that a real Helper did not get on it. Many people may back me up but Sxate should be a Habbo X he not only tells people what to do but shows them.

These Habbo X's (Some my friends) i feel they will do well in the first month or so, then just be like SOME of the rest and just do praticly nothing. I dont follow the X's very well but i feel those who helped me are

MissAlice
AuntFrog ( summin like that )

They was 100% dedicated to the job, Its sad to see these Outstanding Habbo X's depart, but Life goes on.

To those who didnt make it, You can still help, You dont need a Badge, overide rooms, be popular to help. If someone is in need of help i think most likely they will take your advice. and If a Habbo X is supposed to help new users, how do the new users even know what a Habbo X is, there may be a banner in The Welcome lounge, but i bet 75% of new people dont even go to the welcome lounge i know i didnt.

Welldone good luck!

Osnap
31-01-2008, 07:21 PM
can they ban and unban people even?

31-01-2008, 07:21 PM
Lmao, anyone who is connected to Habbo Staff or Habbo Fansites should be automatically prevented from applying. If you own a fansite and are applying to become an X. The only benefit I can see from it is basically easy fansite promotion. Then there is the thing about Habbo Staff suck ups. It's just plain unfair on people who apply who have the knowledge, patiences and communication skills required.

I've only applied to be an X once, which was when they first came out a year or whatever ago. I failed once and didn't bother trying again.

Welldone to the non-staff stuck ups though. Where as for Universe and the other lot. Just slit your wrists and save us the wait...?
I am going to list a few things about each person, I may sound biased but that is just my opinion.

Boxiel -> Hangs around the staff all the time.
irJen -> Hangs around the X's daily in the Welcome Lounge.
Universe -> Hosts shows with RedTiz...You can figure out on your own how he got the badge.
Magicalistic -> No idea who he/she is.
JustEm -> One of those popular people.
CHA!NGANG -> Hangs around staff daily - First Redtiz then Lost_Witness.
Munch101 -> No idea who he/she is.
Rivalry -> One of those popular people.
Kecio -> No idea who he/she is.
Acqua -> No idea who he/she is.
americansherriff -> No idea who he/she is.
Snim -> No idea who he/she is.
.Matt..Chenery. -> No idea who he/she is.
Mattysoft -> No idea who he/she is.
Jarkie -> No idea who he/she is.
Crimple -> One of those popular people.
Kevoe -> No idea who he/she is.
Clover,x -> No idea who he/she is.
UglyMuggly -> No idea who he/she is.

Feel free to edit the list and tell us a little bit about them and see how/why they might/may have gotten the badge.

Abbie.
31-01-2008, 07:23 PM
You do that...but while you do that, you think of a proper comeback next time so that way we can have a proper argument.

Just because you never applied it doesn't mean you can't give me a proper argument regarding the thread.

actually, im just not an arguementative person like you.

and well done to the people who became X's.. :]

Osnap
31-01-2008, 07:24 PM
loool i hate boxiel.. Hes bummin the staff all the time and thinks hes really cool..
Heard people who buy furni from habbo gets jobs easily

IS HELP GURU A HABBOX STILL?

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.

CHA!NGANG
31-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Well, I can tell you are basing this all on what other people have said as I have never actually met you. So to be honest, I would actually talk to me before you post things about me. Also, I have talked to redtiz once so thats wrong. Also, to be honest in the areas, all of the new X's have experience and know about Habbo which is what an X needs to do.

Osnap
31-01-2008, 07:25 PM
Well, I can tell you are basing this all on what other people have said as I have never actually met you. So to be honest, I would actually talk to me before you post things about me. Also, I have talked to redtiz once so thats wrong.

ikno u but not alot. :)
can u ban or unban people?

31-01-2008, 07:26 PM
loool i hate boxiel.. Hes bummin the staff all the time and thinks hes really cool..
Heard people who buy furni from habbo gets jobs easily

IS HELP GURU A HABBOX STILL?
http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/60655/id

That is a link to a list of Habbo X's you may want to check and check daily if you wish to see the new X's added.

Immenseman
31-01-2008, 07:26 PM
John, don't get caught up in pointless arguements!!

Osnap
31-01-2008, 07:27 PM
person above me is a noob everyone knows
CAN THEY BAN OR UNBAN PEOPLE
FS

Saunders
31-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Well I know clover is in WL daily she is really nice, She was shocked to get in! And she isnt one of those really popular obvious to get X people

Osnap
31-01-2008, 07:28 PM
-REMOVED-
answer my quest u f00ls

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Mortalized
Boxiel -> ??
irJen -> Miss Popular?
Universe -> Mr Lick Bum USA
Magicalistic -> ??
JustEm -> Alright
CHA!NGANG -> :rolleyes:
Munch101 -> ??
Rivalry -> Not surprised he got it
Kecio -> ??
Acqua -> ??
americansherriff -> 100% N00B
Snim -> ??
.Matt..Chenery. -> Habbo Addict
Mattysoft -> ??
Jarkie -> ??
Crimple -> ??
Kevoe -> ??
Clover,x -> No Idea?!
UglyMuggly -> ??

LOL!!

Well, I can tell you are basing this all on what other people have said as I have never actually met you. So to be honest, I would actually talk to me before you post things about me. Also, I have talked to redtiz once so thats wrong. Also, to be honest in the areas, all of the new X's have experience and know about Habbo which is what an X needs to do.

Once???? X's don't have to know anything because you know what? You guys will stand in a corner anyway.

ikno u but not alot. :)
can u ban or unban people?
No, X's cannot ban or unban. Please go to the Habbo Help Tool if you have a problem. Also, PM me if you need help. I know the hotel inside out.

CHA!NGANG
31-01-2008, 07:29 PM
Sorry, no they can't ban/unban people. They are there for advise :) And Jakey you are right :)

Immenseman
Sorry, no they can't ban/unban people. They are there for advise :) And Jakey you are right :)

When am I wrong my dear? :8

Osnap
Once???? X's don't have to know anything because you know what? You guys will stand in a corner anyway.

No, X's cannot ban or unban. Please go to the Habbo Help Tool if you have a problem. Also, PM me if you need help. I know the hotel inside out.
o wd i have a banned account i use the help tool they give me some idiot reason

mlp16
31-01-2008, 07:30 PM
This thread is just turned into a slating thread i think it should be closed.

the details are up for people to find out.

And: Welldone to the New habbo X's on da hotel!!

CHA!NGANG
I smell a Challange Jake ;)

Osnap
This thread is just turned into a slating thread i think it should be closed.

the details are up for people to find out.

And: Welldone to the New habbo X's on da hotel!!
-REMOVED-

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter or be rude.

31-01-2008, 07:31 PM
Just wondering...What kind of advice will you give people? All of you in general.

o wd i have a banned account i use the help tool they give me some idiot reason
PM someone if you really need help because this thread is not meant for account problems, sorry.

Immenseman
31-01-2008, 07:31 PM
Mani, you rebel.

Osnap
31-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Just wondering...What kind of advice will you give people? All of you in general.

PM someone if you really need help because this thread is not meant for account problems, sorry.
ur a habbox? ill take help from u

Mani, you rebel.
shutup u man hunter askin me for gay sites to watch gay
p o r n

Osnap

Mani, you rebel.
*Removed*

Edited by Tweety (Forum Moderator): Please do not post inappropiatly.

CHA!NGANG
Use the Habbo Help Tool to appeal bans. Also, eXperts are there to provide help such about most things on Habbo from how to get credits to how to stack.

Immenseman
31-01-2008, 07:34 PM
lmaoooo, even if I was you'd still watch.

Saunders
Im getting fed up with reading all your crap, habbo is a load of **** and so is habbo X, habbo x means nothing and does nothing ive heard from a few Habbo x its crap and boring now so who the hell cares? why apply for it anyway if you lot know who normally get through why waste your life pretending your clever and standing in rooms chatting to idiots

shutup u man hunter askin me for gay sites to watch gay
p o r n
I am not a Habbo X but I do know the hotel way better then majority of the Habbo X's that are on the site now.

Osnap
Use the Habbo Help Tool to appeal bans. Also, eXperts are there to provide help such about most things on Habbo from how to get credits to how to stack.
-REMOVED-

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Osnap
31-01-2008, 07:36 PM
ed8er
JADE - x-faith..

Jade, we met a while ago and every since we've spoke like everyday and we always have such a laugh. Remember when we were like hating on Scott, LOL. Good times Jade, we are always having fun no matter what we do, haha. Never change Jade because you're such a damngoodfriend.

Jake

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post.

Joord
31-01-2008, 07:37 PM

Congratulations all!

Boxiel
irJen
Universe
Magicalistic
JustEm
CHA!NGANG
Munch101
Rivalry
Kecio
Acqua
americansherriff
Snim
.Matt..Chenery.
Mattysoft
Jarkie
Crimple
Kevoe
Clover,x
UglyMuggly.

congrats to the people i know, rivalry, boxiel, irjen, justem, cha!ngang & .matt..chenery.

Immenseman
31-01-2008, 07:37 PM
LOLLLL, she's my mate.

31-01-2008, 07:38 PM

Stacking isn't important. It is just an "extra extra" thing to know. If you really want to help others, you should start with security, then making rooms, having fun, not become like me...and to stay away from websites at all cost unless it is on the official Habbo fan site list which seems to be completely cleared up from the last time I saw it.

-removed-
Yeah, they got bad costumer service. They ignore you after you reply to their e-mail twice. It is quite sad though too when you ask for proof of a ban.

Alan_Carr
31-01-2008, 07:47 PM
LOL AT THAT LIST
SHOWS HOW LOW HABBO HAVE SUNK

e5
31-01-2008, 07:48 PM
No, for all we know his mum could have done it. Anybody can say how good they will be.

Well I can't say I have spoken to him, but I have seen him on Habbo glued to the *** of anyone with a staff badge. I don't think he will lead a good example. He got this 'honour' for the wrong reason.
As far as I am aware you don't come on habbo much so you should/don't have any idea of what he does, and tbh he doesn't really, everyone but Jen & Bexter have stopped really.

Usually "less popular" people are the newbies and haven't logged in the hotel more than 200 times and probably don't know how to get onto a group page nevermind how to help other habbo's.

y didnt e5 get it
Thanks for your consideration :rolleyes:

Considering I have been helping people for 5 months in HxHD I would like to see how you base that? Anyway, everyone deserves it and I think you should stop being a sore looser and just be happy for the people that got it.
You're saying that like it's a competition, "sore loser" It's nothing of the sort, some peoples applications just weren't as good as others.

no.. who are u

Pinocchio

May I call you a Scientist? :@

All in all, Being a X changes people and I don't like it.

(Had to read through 8 pages then and pick some quotes to reply to!)

Alan_Carr
31-01-2008, 07:51 PM
all these ppl who got thru jus bum habbo staff, what losers.
need to get out more tbh
especially Universe, gettin saucy with Redtiz and staff.

31-01-2008, 07:52 PM
May I call you a Scientist? :@

All in all, Being a X changes people and I don't like it.

(Had to read through 8 pages then and pick some quotes to reply to!)
I agree, being an X does change people and I can tell you one thing, only the ones who have popular friends have a change in personality.

Alan_Carr
31-01-2008, 07:54 PM
if u are a habbo expert, something is rong with ur life.

Immenseman
31-01-2008, 07:55 PM
I still think there are some people on that will that want to help people and will enjoy doing so.

31-01-2008, 07:56 PM
if u are a habbo expert, something is rong with ur life.
If I was a Habbo X, I would be keeping my mouth shut. Hence how the thread got this far...

I still think there are some people on that will that want to help people and will enjoy doing so.
It is only a matter of time until they change -> they help too much -> they fall apart -> starting getting stressed out -> stop doing school work -> let Habbo take over their lives -> fail and quit, ending all hopes and dreams that they had...How extreme is that?

PaulMacC
31-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Yay for Boxiel.

cha!ngang was obv going to be one for certain reasons :l

Alan_Carr
31-01-2008, 07:57 PM
If I was a Habbo X, I would be keeping my mouth shut. Hence how the thread got this far...

LOL enit, nothing to be proud of.
I'd be ashamed of myself tbh. Im surprised e5 didnt apply.

dannyisnotamazing
31-01-2008, 07:59 PM
yay im habbo x :D

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

31-01-2008, 08:01 PM
Yay for Boxiel.

cha!ngang was obv going to be one for certain reasons :l
See, without actually seeing the human being, the person behind the screen, you can't say they will be helpful, you can't say they will be there for us, you can't say they are even a teenager. It is just a matter of time until they break out and finally find a new path of life. Some people suck up because they know how to but even then they have consequences. If they choose to meet those consequences, then they are putting their selves in that position like CHA!NGANG for instance.

Prick
31-01-2008, 08:07 PM

Yeah who needs habbo x's when you can have Danny and Harry the annoyance brigade

Mortalized
31-01-2008, 08:09 PM

0mg yay!!

Edited by Tweety (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

Immenseman
31-01-2008, 08:11 PM

That's why you removed me from your list!!

e5
31-01-2008, 08:13 PM
I'm actually suprised you didn't apply, when you were on Habbo whenever I saw you it was in a staff's room. Being a Habbo X isn't wrong, you only have to X for 15 mins a day unless you are a team leader, so you're the one who needs to know the facts before you start accusing. Being a Habbo X just makes some peoples time on Habbo. In my opinion they are just scientists.

31-01-2008, 08:17 PM
I'm actually suprised you didn't apply, when you were on Habbo whenever I saw you it was in a staff's room. Being a Habbo X isn't wrong, you only have to X for 15 mins a day unless you are a team leader, so you're the one who needs to know the facts before you start accusing. Being a Habbo X just makes some peoples time on Habbo. In my opinion they are just scientists.
I don't know who you are talking to but I just want to know what does an X have to do within those 15 minutes?

dannyisnotamazing
31-01-2008, 08:19 PM

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

what how is that pointless, shutup opensourcehost

Yeah who needs habbo x's when you can have Danny and Harry the annoyance brigade

yup

0mg yay!!

w000

That's why you removed me from your list!!

yeah, sorry i dont have the likes of you people on it.

Immenseman
31-01-2008, 08:23 PM
yeah, sorry i dont have the likes of you people on it.

I'm sorry, I deleted you!! I can only have higher class users.

dannyisnotamazing
31-01-2008, 08:24 PM
WHAT?!?!?! :O:O:O:O

Disneychanne1
31-01-2008, 08:26 PM
I agree, being an X does change people and I can tell you one thing, only the ones who have popular friends have a change in personality.
I would keep my friends, even the annoyinng noobs I added and dont remember why! Im not gonna start acting like im above people and think theyre not 'worthy' of my friends list.
Unluckily for no reason I didnt get passed stage 1

CHA!NGANG
31-01-2008, 08:28 PM
I wont delete anyone off my list. No need as I Know everyone on my list so it wont make a difference.

31-01-2008, 08:28 PM
I would keep my friends, even the annoyinng noobs I added and dont remember why! Im not gonna start acting like im above people and think theyre not 'worthy' of my friends list.
Unluckily for no reason I didnt get passed stage 1
I am afraid that you may say that now but later on, if you get that opportunity, you will eventually remove people because it is a way of life and it just happens, I suppose.

e5
31-01-2008, 08:29 PM
I don't know who you are talking to but I just want to know what does an X have to do within those 15 minutes?
Not you, don't worry. ;)

Prick
31-01-2008, 08:30 PM
CHA!NGANG AND MATTYSOFT LOL.

Another excuse to get in lost_witness' pants eh?

Anyway, well done to them. Wonder why they wanna be an 'expert' anyway.

Commiserations to those who failed, I'm sure you can get attention elsewhere.

Lolz

Immenseman
31-01-2008, 08:31 PM
It is only a matter of time until they change -> they help too much -> they fall apart -> starting getting stressed out -> stop doing school work -> let Habbo take over their lives -> fail and quit, ending all hopes and dreams that they had...How extreme is that?

I doubt many users go down that route, i'm not saying none because i'm sure it's happened before. I'd be surprised if any of the current X's stop doing school/college work and let habbo take over their lives. I know some of them have finished school already. I think what you've said is too extreme however I agree people do get very obsessed with the game and being an X will only make them more obessed because they have a reason to log on a lot.

e5
31-01-2008, 08:33 PM
I think Habbo X's should stop speaking like scientists.

31-01-2008, 08:37 PM
I think Habbo X's should stop speaking like scientists.
Listen, they are all fake and everyone knows that. :eusa_dancYou can however, expose them to the newbies so that they don't worship them.

JackBuddy
31-01-2008, 08:38 PM

Well you make threads, assumptions and posts about staff so why are they any different to do. Also, it clearly shows that you don't know why you applied to be an X.
"all of the new X's have experience and know about Habbo which is what an X needs to do."
That's not true...

e5
31-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Well you make threads, assumptions and posts about staff so why are they any different to do. Also, it clearly shows that you don't know why you applied to be an X.
"all of the new X's have experience and know about Habbo which is what an X needs to do."
That's not true...
I think you should stop coming on this forum purely to argue? It's not neccasery, you're about the only person who does it now, you need to go away and you say this forum is so crap so I think you ought to leave it. You do my head in. The rest of this forum is nice and you're not.

JackBuddy
31-01-2008, 08:42 PM
I think you should stop coming on this forum purely to argue? It's not neccasery, you're about the only person who does it now, you need to go away and you say this forum is so crap so I think you ought to leave it. You do my head in. The rest of this forum is nice and you're not.
Why should I? I am merely sharing my opinion. I quoted something that was wrong.

FYI, this forum became crap when your breed entered it.

CHA!NGANG
31-01-2008, 08:42 PM
That's not true...

Last time I made a thread about staff was at least 2-3 months ago. And X's do need to have knowledge and expeirence of the Hotel as well as other things such as patience.

Immenseman
31-01-2008, 08:44 PM

He's just posting his opinion, it is a forum after all.

Last time I made a thread about staff was at least 2-3 months ago. And X's do need to have knowledge and expeirence of the Hotel as well as other things such as patience.

Drop it babe!!

JackBuddy
31-01-2008, 08:44 PM
Alright, sorry. The way you posted it I thought you were implying that the only thing X's needed is knowledge

CHA!NGANG
31-01-2008, 08:47 PM
:) And Jake stop being right! Anyway, This thread is too long now so I will try and stop posting in it starting from....

Now!

snorkels
31-01-2008, 08:48 PM
how about you all just shut up, and stop turning every little thing into an argument.

Edited by Tweety (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude

Immenseman
31-01-2008, 08:50 PM
how about you all just shut up, and stop turning every little thing into an argument.

Surprisingly nobody is really arguing or being pathetic, people just posting their views, some of them clash so they 'debate'.

Sarah
31-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Congratulations everyone! (:

e5
31-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Surprisingly nobody is really arguing or being pathetic, people just posting their views, some of them clash so they 'debate'.
Only person trying to argue is JackCruddy :(

Immenseman
31-01-2008, 08:56 PM

He just has strong opinions on this topic, nothing wrong with that :).

MissAlice
31-01-2008, 08:57 PM
At the end of the day they must of all sent in great applications, whether they wrote them themselves or not is irrelevant.
They have been chosen and everyone should at least be gracious enough to let them show the Habbo community they are suitable X material. So give them a chance to prove themselves :)

There is one particular name I was very pleased to see on the list, that of Munch101.

Saunders you would make a great X in my opinion, and am surprised not to see your name there.

CHA!NGANG
31-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Yeh Munch will be over the moon. And he truely loves to help people and loves the infobus hehe.

Oh... I wasn't meant to say anything else...

JackBuddy
31-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Sorry, I don't like a system which allowed an owner of an expose site to become an 'Xpert'.

Sorry I am going against Habbo staff, which is clearly offending you. If you can't take my comments, don't come on this forum. It's a discussion, we don't all have to agree on things.

Now get back to falling furni, or whatever you do on Habbo 24/7.

Wizzdom
31-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Well done to those people!

The eXpert program is going down hill though...

BlueLord
31-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Well done to those people!

The eXpert program is going down hill though...

I really agree with that. Once again staff favour Habbos and accept people they know rather than the quality of the application.

well done though.

Black_Apalachi
31-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Oh no, I've already found a BIG mis-judgment of character of one person on Habbo's part :(. I suppose names will bring infractions.

Asher
31-01-2008, 10:16 PM
It's sad state of affairs when people are complaining about who has an X badge and who hasn't.

jealousy over an intangible position.

Combo
31-01-2008, 10:17 PM
Well done to Jarkie.

Who removed me on Habbo after he got the X job.
I hate people who do that.

PaulMacC
31-01-2008, 10:21 PM
X's shouldnt have room over-ride.
Only in Welcome Lounge though.

I probably have more experience on there than the majority of those.
Habbo experts pfft,
*walks into school*
haii guys Im a habbo EXPERT.
*beats up*

Asher
31-01-2008, 10:22 PM
habbo hierarchy.... hello?????/ you are at the bottom now, god.

PaulMacC
31-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Dude looks like a lady.
wd anyway.

Immenseman
31-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Seriously Corey, lol?

Prick
31-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Well done to Jarkie.

Who removed me on Habbo after he got the X job.
I hate people who do that.

Did he really?

Combo
31-01-2008, 10:31 PM
Seriously Corey, lol?

Yeah, after the amount of f/r he sent me. :rolleyes:

Did he really?

I'm not going to lie am i.

Virgin Mary
31-01-2008, 10:35 PM
JustFat is unworthy.

Zak
31-01-2008, 10:37 PM

Some are yea.

*coughing in chaingang's direction*

I don't get why people even want to apply for it anyway, just wasting your time and not getting paid a penny.

Maybe they should all come work in Focus with me ^

Prick
31-01-2008, 10:50 PM
Yeah, after the amount of f/r he sent me. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to lie am i.

What an *Removed* Hes gonna be a crap X me thinks if he cares about f/r he's getting

Looks like we gotta another crap X whose showed his true colours already!

Edited by Tweety (Forum Moderator): Please do not insult other members.

efq
31-01-2008, 10:53 PM
It be the popular names again and have to be universe as he's been with the staff half last year.

Black_Apalachi
31-01-2008, 11:00 PM
What an idiot. Hes gonna be a crap X me thinks if he cares about f/r he's getting

Looks like we gotta another crap X whose showed his true colours already!

That's nothing compared to the way .Mat..Chenery. has been behaving :rolleyes:.

Frisky
31-01-2008, 11:02 PM
omg congrats to all! :o <3

Virgin Mary
31-01-2008, 11:03 PM
Xs are encouraged to accept f/rs because part of their role is being friendly with and welcoming new Habbos. I wouldn't expect the **** they accept these days to actually be capable of doing that though.

Boxiel
31-01-2008, 11:09 PM
Congratulations all.. :8

mlp16
31-01-2008, 11:39 PM
Congratulations all.. :8

Welldone dan, Maybe you can teach new habbos to make a cool Mohawk on there habbo :P

Christopher
01-02-2008, 12:15 AM
MissAlice you wrote "whether people wrote them or not is irrelevant" in referring to applications.

It IS relevant because that was the main disqualifying factor.
It IS releveant because it was part of the rules laid out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!