PDA

View Full Version : Safety Deposit Box.

Blissa
31-01-2008, 12:10 PM
I think Habbo should introduce a Safety Deposit Box, where you could keep your most prized and expensive items of Habbo Furni, to open it you would need a Security code, which is activated by turning the wheel on the front of the Safety Deposit Box in a certain combination. (Like a normal safe). This way, in the case that anyone did access your account, they wouldn't be able to get much due to it being in the SDB. Also, you are only allowed three attempts to access your safe, after that it's locked tight for 24 hours. What do you guys think of this idea?

le harry
31-01-2008, 12:49 PM
quite a good idea actually. :)

Charlie
31-01-2008, 12:52 PM
That sounds like a pretty good idea. ;)

Blissa
31-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the comments guys. :)

Favourtism
31-01-2008, 01:30 PM
Great Idea!

I would love to see this implemented.

jesus
31-01-2008, 02:15 PM
so it has the same job as the hand does, but this ones locked and for your best furni.. why didnt habbo think of this!? :)

AgnesIO
31-01-2008, 08:59 PM
I think habbo ought to bring in something like what CT have brought in.

Like not only having a pword for you're account but a pin to access the main hotel.

The reasons for this are because Virtual Furni Stealing is becoming more and more common, and is really quite sad.

But then i realise that habbo couldnt give a **** about you're virtual furni, as long as they make money.

Does anyone else think there should be better sercurity on habbo. Since there is no other way to control it.

If we had this and the safe idea then accounts would be VERY safe! You can NEVER be to safe.

Immenseman
31-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Yeah that would be a pretty good idea but I know i'd forget how to open mine at least once :P

Xeck
31-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Sounds like a really good idea but it'd still be annoying to lose the furni you didn't put in there. Couldn't the security code be used for all your furni instead? But I'm not sure how that'd work.. ;P

Evescence
06-02-2008, 01:00 AM
Maybe if people did not download keyloggers/have stupid passwords then there would be no loss of their furniture, its there own fault at the end of the day

HabixHostingINC
06-02-2008, 01:03 AM
Maybe if people did not download keyloggers/have stupid passwords then there would be no loss of their furniture, its there own fault at the end of the day

Are you negative and grumpy about everything?:S

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Posts merged due to accidental double post.

tyo22
06-02-2008, 01:10 AM
Pretty nice idea :)

Ardemax
12-02-2008, 10:29 AM

It's always the owner of the accounts fault. Nothing new.
I absoulutely love the idea, unlike some people :rolleyes:

dannyisnotamazing
12-02-2008, 10:34 AM
Does anyone else think there should be better sercurity on habbo. Since there is no other way to control it.

Yeah there is. Don't download keyloggers and viruses. It's pretty obvious, you can't just get your account "hacked" without having a stupid password such as lol123 or downloading a virus. Your Habbo account is as safe as you make it, it's nothing to do with Habbo. It's your own fault

Bibliophobia
12-02-2008, 08:44 PM
wel don u nicked this from neopetz

Ashley
12-02-2008, 08:48 PM
This is actually a really good idea, I'd love to see Habbo bring this in.

Ardemax
13-02-2008, 05:35 PM
Yeah there is. Don't download keyloggers and viruses. It's pretty obvious, you can't just get your account "hacked" without having a stupid password such as lol123 or downloading a virus. Your Habbo account is as safe as you make it, it's nothing to do with Habbo. It's your own fault

So you're saying keyloggers have a big sign on them saying "OI U DERE. DONT DOWNLOAD ME IM A KEYLOGGER. LOOK AT THIS (very) OBVIOUS SIGN POINTING IT OUT"
I don't think so.
People don't send other people files saying: "Keylogger Pro"
Try re-thinking that post.

Ichig0
13-02-2008, 05:46 PM
So you're saying keyloggers have a big sign on them saying "OI U DERE. DONT DOWNLOAD ME IM A KEYLOGGER. LOOK AT THIS (very) OBVIOUS SIGN POINTING IT OUT"

Yes, though it doesn't say exactly that. It says '.zip' or '.exe'

That's quite the obvious sign.

Hitman
13-02-2008, 06:36 PM
At above: It's not obvious. Many things are .zip or .exe, many programs and files, not just keyloggers.

If it's not secure enough then do what you said, with a PIN of some sort, and enter your DOB.

dannyisnotamazing
13-02-2008, 08:32 PM
I don't think so.
People don't send other people files saying: "Keylogger Pro"
Try re-thinking that post.

Aslong as you stick to downloading trusted programmes and not things like "free credit maker.exe" from limewire then I'm sure you will be fine. :). Like I said, your Habbo account is as safe as you make it, it's nothing to do with Habbo's security. You know when things are keyloggers and when they ain't, when you start to download scripting programmes and other crap like that then you may get a keylogger. If you download trusted programmes from trusted websites then you will be fine.

Abbie.
13-02-2008, 08:37 PM
i dont think its a good idea

its fine the way it is,
and if people werent so careless, their furni wouldnt go missing in the 1st place :P

Ardemax
14-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Yes, though it doesn't say exactly that. It says '.zip' or '.exe'

That's quite the obvious sign.

At above: It's not obvious. Many things are .zip or .exe, many programs and files, not just keyloggers.

If it's not secure enough then do what you said, with a PIN of some sort, and enter your DOB.

Answered. :rolleyes:

Aslong as you stick to downloading trusted programmes and not things like "free credit maker.exe" from limewire then I'm sure you will be fine. :). Like I said, your Habbo account is as safe as you make it, it's nothing to do with Habbo's security. You know when things are keyloggers and when they ain't, when you start to download scripting programmes and other crap like that then you may get a keylogger. If you download trusted programmes from trusted websites then you will be fine.

Not all downloads will have free credit maker.exe. I agree it is nothing to do with Habbo's security but they could still improve it.
Keyloggers could come in things like shopping rota for 2008.exe :rolleyes:

@xP
14-02-2008, 11:48 PM
Good idea.

Email Habbo. :)

Black_Apalachi
16-02-2008, 02:26 AM
Woah nice idea Naomi! I think the severity of the security should be optional eg: how many attempts you can have.

Loz, I don't remember this on Neopets... is it?

Moh
16-02-2008, 02:35 AM
Habbo Gets Hack > Habbo Buys more Furni > Sulake make more money.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!