PDA

View Full Version : Just got donkey kong jet race

Gnome
31-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Its pretty hard to get used to, not palyed it much so i cant really say if its good or not. Ill tell you what its like when i play some more. I was gonna get CoD3 i think, ill get that when it comes out though, Not out yet:(

Neil
31-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Its pretty hard to get used to, not palyed it much so i cant really say if its good or not. Ill tell you what its like when i play some more. I was gonna get CoD3 i think, ill get that when it comes out though, Not out yet:(

CoD3 is out?

Niall!
31-01-2008, 07:27 PM
CoD3 is out?

CoD4 wii isn't ^^

He meant CoD4

I am seriously interested in this game, I loved diddy kong racing so yeah, it's not the same but definitely looks worth a try.

Neil
31-01-2008, 07:33 PM
CoD4 wii isn't ^^

He meant CoD4

I am seriously interested in this game, I loved diddy kong racing so yeah, it's not the same but definitely looks worth a try.

Lol I was reading and there are currently no plans to bring CoD4 to the Wii anyway

Niall!
31-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Lol I was reading and there are currently no plans to bring CoD4 to the Wii anyway

GOD DAMMNIT.

Gnome
31-01-2008, 10:05 PM
oh, i thought it was out in febuary, Damn. Imma go have to buy that asap.

Anyway, The review of the game:

Gameplay: 8/10 Its rather fun actually, You race around a curcuit shaking the wiimote and nunchuck up and down then shake one to eaither side to move left and right, and then flick them both up to jumpo over barrels and boxes ect.

Fitness: 9/10: It get s you really tiring after a while actually, im sure playing this for about 3 hours a day will shed some pounds ;)

Could do: Make some online play, that would be cool :)

PRetty crap review, i know. xD

Andeeh
02-02-2008, 02:56 PM
Tbh i dont really like the look of it. it just seems like some racing bongo thing but yeah w.e tickles ur pickle.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!