PDA

View Full Version : Funky Friday

Hurts
01-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Penelope the movie has finally hit our movie screens - and our computer screens too! Habbo and Penelope have teamed up to bring us some great competitions where you can win vouchers for Topman or Topshop and some Habbo credits! The tale of Penelope did not start well, her beauty transformed by an evil spell. To the world outside the news was big, a poor little girl, with the nose of a pig! How to break the curse? Well, nobody knows... unless a handsome prince can be made to propose.
Penelope is a brilliant modern-day fairy-tale starring Christina Ricci as Penelope, a beautiful young girl with a very extraordinary curse. Hidden away behind her scarf and from the world in her family's majestic home, Penelope dreams of breaking free of the enchantment - but true love is hard to find when young men run away screaming.
That is, until she meets Max (James McAvoy), a down-on-his luck musician and Annie (Reese Witherspoon), a free-spirited rock-chick, who encourage her to come out of hiding and find her true self. Penelope soon discovers that sometimes what you're looking for can be right under your nose...

Penelope is in cinemas from Friday 1st February so why not go and see it? Or if you fancy staying in on these cold nights, check out the great competitions running, or enter Funky Friday! You can win a £200 Voucher for Topman/Topshop AND if thats not enough 100 Habbo Credits! All this for simply entering a competition in Penelope's Beauty Salon, I say these competitions are easy (most of the time!) With that voucher in your hand, maybe you'll find Penelope's scarf in Topshop!

This weeks Funky Friday is dedicated to Penelope, but do you want to know what you can win? This weeks prize will be sure to get even Penelope out and roaming the hallways of Habbo for this! One lucky Habbo will win themselves some great goodies to create Penelope's majestic gardens!

5 Yukkas - for the birds to sing songs from!
5 Pineapple Plants - some added greenery!
5 Petal Patches - you need some grass in a garden!
1 Blue Bird Bath - for the birds, obviously!
1 Purple Dragon - for that scary place you don't go in everyones garden!

Well there you have it, this weeks prize, didn't I tell you its a cracker? To win it all, simply answer this question:

What is the name of the recent award-winning movie that James McAvoy starred in?

1. Atonement
2. PS. I Love You
3. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
As usual 5 runners up will receive 25 Habbo Credits each!
Thanks to xNicolesx (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/21057804/id) for this week's Funky Friday.

Alright prize, good luck if your gonna enter!

Hazza
01-02-2008, 04:35 PM
Its Atonement.
;)

Combo
01-02-2008, 04:36 PM
I always say will enter.

And i never do. Good find! :)

jesus
01-02-2008, 04:38 PM
good find - crap prize!

e5
01-02-2008, 04:38 PM
Damn! I forgot to enter lol

Sharpsterz
01-02-2008, 04:45 PM
Voogie gets even richer lol

he won last weeks

Orangeesh
01-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Hmm nice prize I guess

Hiro
01-02-2008, 04:53 PM
Habbo made a mistake on the image link thing:

Get your hands on a Rare Dino Egg in this week's Penelope themed Funky Friday!

Which is the mistake?
the image or the prize?

Orangeesh
01-02-2008, 04:54 PM
Habbo made a mistake on the image link thing:

Which is the mistake?
the image or the prize?

image most likely...

lol@ the honey monster :D

Niall!
01-02-2008, 05:20 PM
Purple dragon, I never enter but good prize.

SilverSickle
01-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Lol mY Friend Won ;D

GamerShoot3r
02-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Atonement
;D

Nain
02-02-2008, 09:33 PM
oh my god

i thought funky friday stopped lol!

0ooer dragon :p

[Off topic] 100th post! [Off topic]

snorkels
02-02-2008, 10:25 PM
xNicolesx is obviously a clone.

Was created Jan 17 2008.
Only has the predecorated room.

Dwight
03-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Prize is ok, but I wonder if it's the Purple dragon or dino? :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!