PDA

View Full Version : Club Tropica Beta Testers annouced

Lycan
01-02-2008, 07:23 PM
Hi lyle,

BETA access for the site should, (if everything goes according to plan and it's looking like it will) open tomorrow. The competition winners will be allowed access first then you; as one of the first 250 BETA testers will be let loose on the Island

Your username will be granted access to the BETA client as from upload but, you will only be able to log in from tomorrow (2nd of February).

Now, before we allow you access there are a couple of things we want to tell you; first, as a BETA tester you are responsible for testing the site; finding bugs, flaws, etc and reporting those to us. To report a bug, errors, or security flaws please go to http://www.clubtropica.com/help/contact and create a Support Ticket under the "Client Errors and Bugs" department, remember; you may be rewarded depending on severity of what you report!

Secondly, the Club Tropica rules still apply and if you are caught breaking any; you will be banned from BETA. We will undertake testing of the filter in public areas and other activities that would be classed as rule breaking; remember ignorance is not an excuse!

Finally before I sign off what was supposed to be a very short message, I would like to say; congratulations for being accepted, thank you for volunteering and welcome to the Island. Lets work together; reporting problems, finding bugs and help us to get the next set of BETA testers on as soon as possible and make it more fun for all!

See you on the Island so, so, so, so, so, so, SOON!

Kitty
Head Coconut & Island Director

Caleb
01-02-2008, 07:28 PM
I got it too :)

Gnome
01-02-2008, 07:28 PM
Ill buy you're acc (:

jesus
01-02-2008, 07:29 PM
keep us all updated then! i think im in the next lot of testers

Assassinator
01-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Ill buy you're acc (:

How much

Lycan
01-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Lots and Lots of people on my contact list are in

Its strange

Davii
01-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Aww i didnt get it :(

Neil
01-02-2008, 07:37 PM
I got in too

Moh
01-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Print Screens when you get on :D

Hypertext
01-02-2008, 08:02 PM
I got in :)

Prick
01-02-2008, 08:30 PM
Hi Stevie,

BETA access for the site should, (if everything goes according to plan and it's looking like it will) open tomorrow. The competition winners will be allowed access first then you; as one of the first 250 BETA testers will be let loose on the Island

Your username will be granted access to the BETA client as from upload but, you will only be able to log in from tomorrow (2nd of February).

Now, before we allow you access there are a couple of things we want to tell you; first, as a BETA tester you are responsible for testing the site; finding bugs, flaws, etc and reporting those to us. To report a bug, errors, or security flaws please go to http://www.clubtropica.com/help/contact and create a Support Ticket under the "Client Errors and Bugs" department, remember; you may be rewarded depending on severity of what you report!

Secondly, the Club Tropica rules still apply and if you are caught breaking any; you will be banned from BETA. We will undertake testing of the filter in public areas and other activities that would be classed as rule breaking; remember ignorance is not an excuse!

Finally before I sign off what was supposed to be a very short message, I would like to say; congratulations for being accepted, thank you for volunteering and welcome to the Island. Lets work together; reporting problems, finding bugs and help us to get the next set of BETA testers on as soon as possible and make it more fun for all!

Kitty

Also can someone who didn't get in c+p their pm

Hypertext
01-02-2008, 08:59 PM
They didn't getone

Falcon
01-02-2008, 08:59 PM
I got it too :)

Hi Personality,

Kitty

Titch
01-02-2008, 09:03 PM
Hi TreasureTrooper,

Now, before we allow you access there are a couple of things we want to tell you; first, as a BETA tester you are responsible for testing the site; finding bugs, flaws, etc and reporting those to us. To report a bug, errors, or security flaws please go to http://www.clubtropica.com/help/contact (http://www.clubtropica.com/help/contact) and create a Support Ticket under the "Client Errors and Bugs" department, remember; you may be rewarded depending on severity of what you report!

Kitty

i got in!

edgates
01-02-2008, 09:03 PM
Hi Ed.,

Kitty

Woo, see everyone on the island. ;)

MattyBoy
01-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Hi Mattz,

Kitty

e5
01-02-2008, 09:08 PM
I didn't get in =[

Neil
01-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Lol it's fine if you don't get in, it'll probably be limited to the comp winners and the first 250 for like a week or two then they'll let another 250 in, I'm not surprised so many of us habbox users got accepted because 250 beta slots is a hell of alot really and only like 5000-7000 probably applied xD

Prick
01-02-2008, 09:26 PM
I didn't get in =[

Nevermind, you don't have time for this crap, stick with the fallin furni on habbo ;)

Hypertext
01-02-2008, 09:26 PM
5000-7000? ROFL! theres under 6000 for one, and 90% of those names probably each have another 15 - so probably about 1000 legitimate applications.

MattyBoy
01-02-2008, 09:28 PM
I got one question. Does it open for BETA testers exactly on 2nd Febuary?

Titch
01-02-2008, 09:29 PM
I got one question. Does it open for BETA testers exactly on 2nd Febuary?

probs not, around 12 i think it will.

Neil
01-02-2008, 09:33 PM
5000-7000? ROFL! theres under 6000 for one, and 90% of those names probably each have another 15 - so probably about 1000 legitimate applications.

Actually there is about 6600 or so, you can't say 90% because that's you randomly guessing and over-exadurating, obviously quite a lot have registered more than 1 account but I doubt 90% for 6600 users have another 15
And you can't say only 1000 because that's another random guess, probably over half of the users applied for beta testing

Baving
01-02-2008, 09:42 PM

You do not know or have any data regarding the amount of people that applied so you can't make any estimate.

Hypertext
01-02-2008, 09:53 PM
Of course I can estimate I can't guarantee but I can estimate. Somebody needs a dictionary.

Titch
01-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Of course I can estimate I can't guarantee but I can estimate. Somebody needs a dictionary.

I wouldnt say that, he works there and could easily make ur life a measrly there.

Caleb
01-02-2008, 09:57 PM

Heh, your quite an idiot eh?

I wouldnt say that, he works there and could easily make ur life a measrly there.

^_^

Neil
01-02-2008, 09:59 PM

Lol well I estimated and bit my head off so you can also be a hypocrite, maybe you should look that up in your dictionary?

lew!
01-02-2008, 10:01 PM
I got in too lol :D
My name is pluck.

And we get access to it once it is uploaded on 2nd feb (2moro!)

Hypertext
01-02-2008, 10:03 PM
Personally I think if he did something to me because of a vendette - if he does work there, would be highly unprofessional and would be childish to say the least, as much as I believe he doesn't understand 'estimate' I think highly enough of him to know he wouldn't take a personal vendetta about a meaning of a word. If he does, I overestimated him. Although considering he does work their, I assume he has atleast some professionalism :rolleyes:

Caleb
01-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Could you rewrite that where 90% of us can understand you?

Hypertext
01-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Lol well I estimated and bit my head off so you can also be a hypocrite, maybe you should look that up in your dictionary?
Correct :eusa_clap I should really grow up... And think about what I do before doing it. Sorry :(

Hypertext
01-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Could you rewrite that where 90% of us can understand you?
I think your professional enough not to make my CT life a "misery" because of a personal comment.

edit: sorry for double post ;/

Prick
01-02-2008, 10:07 PM
I think your professional enough not to make my CT life a "misery" because of a personal comment.

edit: sorry for double post ;/

I'm sure titch was saying it as a joke :rolleyes:

Hypertext
01-02-2008, 10:08 PM
Ah - I fail again.

Paulio
01-02-2008, 10:11 PM
Will you be allowed to post screenshots or have they asked you not to?

Caleb
01-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Will you be allowed to post screenshots or have they asked you not to?
I don't believe they have said anything?

Probably good with advertising too, if its good, most BETA users will tell their friends, brings more, blabla.

Lycan
01-02-2008, 10:16 PM
i'm sure screenshots and videos will appear on youtube in the next 24 hours.

Titch
01-02-2008, 10:16 PM
Personally I think if he did something to me because of a vendette - if he does work there, would be highly unprofessional and would be childish to say the least, as much as I believe he doesn't understand 'estimate' I think highly enough of him to know he wouldn't take a personal vendetta about a meaning of a word. If he does, I overestimated him. Although considering he does work their, I assume he has atleast some professionalism :rolleyes:

I'm sure titch was saying it as a joke :rolleyes:

Yer, i was saying it in a funny way, no need to loose it at me. :eusa_clap

Baving
01-02-2008, 10:21 PM

I have no vendettas against you. I do understand the word estimate - I posted that post quickly as I had to dash of somewhere important.

So lets leave it there :)

lew!
01-02-2008, 10:24 PM
They havnt said anything about screenshots, ill upload some as soon as i get on there though. The exact message:
Hi Pluck,

Kitty

efq
01-02-2008, 10:30 PM
Hi Staff,

Now, before we allow you access there are a couple of things we want to tell you; first, as a BETA tester you are responsible for testing the site; finding bugs, flaws, etc and reporting those to us. To report a bug, errors, or security flaws please go to http://www.clubtropica.com/help/contact

Kitty
Head Coconut & Island Director and create a Support Ticket under the "Client Errors and Bugs" department, remember; you may be rewarded depending on severity of what you report!
Woot!!!!!!

lew!
01-02-2008, 10:32 PM
^^ Pretty pointless post?

And ill be up at 12 tonight, but they wont open it at 12 lmao :P probs during the day / morning?

efq
01-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Oh rightttt :D

*HYPZOR CAM READYZY***
ALL GET SOME LEET PREVIEWSSSSSS

lew!
01-02-2008, 10:36 PM
Im gonna use webcam max lmao :P
I Could do it on msn lmao.

SEELING MY REMOTE ASSISTANT FOR YOU TO CONTROL MY BETA CHARACTER :D
loll.

Nah, im gonna be serious and im not gonna mess this up.. Cus i wanna have a job there so im not gonna mess my chance. But if they say something about screenies then ill stop.

Hypertext
01-02-2008, 10:42 PM
Hah I cba to spend my first half an hour on CT taking screenshots, most of the time spent on Paint and imageshack, I'll let someone else get the reps, they love those green blocks.

Prick
01-02-2008, 10:45 PM
Agreed I'm not gonna do it either.. I'm gonna do what I applied for.. Finding bugs!

I think a majority of the people who applied won't even report bugs tbh. They just want to be one of the first batch to go on and try everything out.

Neil
01-02-2008, 10:45 PM
^^ Pretty pointless post?

And ill be up at 12 tonight, but they wont open it at 12 lmao :P probs during the day / morning?

It'll prob open like noon tomorrow, would of been nice if they gave us a time in the PMs really lol

Hypertext
01-02-2008, 10:47 PM
I'm guessing whenever the client dev team wakes up, unless they want to make it really cool and open at midnight.
btw pepsi, rofl selling your remote

Prick
01-02-2008, 10:49 PM
May I ask who here other than me is gonna actually look for bugs and do what they applied for. Because half the apps I think were aload of crap which people made up just to go on and be (as I've posted) 'one of the first batch' to go on ct

lew!
01-02-2008, 10:50 PM
Ill take a few screenshots, and then ill find some. Because we wont be popular if they open it and everyone is bugging things :P lmao

Prick
01-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Because I don't see the point in soemone doing beta who all they're gonna do is go around everywhere with fraps or whatever so they can youtube it and post it on habbox

Hypertext
01-02-2008, 10:53 PM
everyone take 1 screenie = 250 screenies assuming everyones online = enough to satisfy the unlucky habbox population.

Caleb
01-02-2008, 10:54 PM
everyone take 1 screenie = 250 screenies assuming everyones online = enough to satisfy the unlucky habbox population.
Seriously, quit bragging. Many users on HxF have gotten it.

Prick
01-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Seriously, quit bragging. Many users on HxF have gotten it.

Thats true :P
Can't wait I find it fun to go around new things, spotting bugs etc :P Especially if there is rewards sometimes

Hypertext
01-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Bragging? ***? Stop picking fights, how the hell am I bragging, I was merely saying if we all take a measly screenie, that'll give a good view, don't get angry over it.

Neil
01-02-2008, 10:59 PM
I take beta testing seriously, I'll probably take a screenshot or two to show my friends so they can see what it looks like but that's it really, I am gonna do what I applied to do xD

Caleb
01-02-2008, 11:01 PM
Agreed.

I applied to investigate and report bugs, :D

Lycan
01-02-2008, 11:15 PM
other then the bug report screenies, i'll probebly ahve one for in a few years time when it could be big and sucessful and i can go, oh look how its changed... really crap now

lol

MrPinkPanther
01-02-2008, 11:29 PM
Meh I got BETA, not really bothered to be honest.

Lycan
01-02-2008, 11:42 PM
lol wll if you click now

you'll get the start of the client to be ended with "not yet allowed"

might be a midnight release.

efq
01-02-2008, 11:43 PM
Remember the comeptition winners go on first the beta testers

lol wll if you click now

Neil
01-02-2008, 11:44 PM
lol wll if you click now

We'll still not be allowed on right away because the comp winners get on first, I'd love to know what time it's actually going to open and are they gonna get a forum up for it? o.O

today
01-02-2008, 11:49 PM
Im a "beta tester".

:)

As with many.

lew!
01-02-2008, 11:52 PM
We should all meet up in a room first lol.
Well b like

HOLLYWOOD YOU CHECK OUT THE AIRPORT, ILL GO THIS WAY
*~cutscene~* MEANWHILE...

lol :p

Prick
01-02-2008, 11:58 PM
Screw everything else, I'm going for cyber bumsex asap

Slowpoke
02-02-2008, 02:58 PM
I'm in xD

lew!
02-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Your on beta?

efq
02-02-2008, 03:21 PM
Your on beta?
he obv lies =/

Neil
02-02-2008, 03:41 PM
he obv lies =/

He might mean he's been accepted lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!