PDA

View Full Version : Being on the internet

JustRG3
02-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Have you ever been on the internet and feel so depressed you wanna kill you're self?

Well i had that, and i had to see one of them people, and they helped me, they helped me big time, they told me other stuff i can do over the ineternet, and don't agru, don't swear, be nice to everyone, and re-bulild you're rep, that what i done, i had a old habbo account, MSN everything, i changed it ALL, and i am re-making my rep, and it's changed me BIG time, i don't feel deperessed, i don't have fights in school and that.

I find that being on a internet doing nothing, and feeling depressed effects you're life.

If you got the same thing i did, then just try re-building a new rep, and try other stuff, maybe you will get somewhere.

Pelyk
02-02-2008, 12:58 PM
I don't really understand the problem you had. You were depressed; how is that relevant to the internet?

blah blah blah
02-02-2008, 01:01 PM
Did you change your habboxforum account too?

JustRG3
02-02-2008, 01:09 PM
The problem was being on the internet, talking about stuff, swearing, scamming, hacking. It makes you're rep goes down, and no one likes you, it makes you're rep low.

Moh
02-02-2008, 01:13 PM
So in other words, cyber bullying.

blah blah blah
02-02-2008, 01:31 PM
...so dont talk about that stuff. Your at fault for doing it in the first place.

theJOSH
02-02-2008, 01:32 PM
In other words,

U G L Y YOU AINT GOT NO ALIBI YOU UGLY, HEY HEY YOU UGLY

Asher
02-02-2008, 01:34 PM
You won't get no where building an 'online rep' for yourself. If you died tomorrow there would be a few RIP's online and then everyone would have forgotten and started to carry on with their normal lives.

blah blah blah
02-02-2008, 01:36 PM
You won't get no where building an 'online rep' for yourself. If you died tomorrow there would be a few RIP's online and then everyone would have forgotten and started to carry on with their normal lives.

Hhahahaha... dunno why but i find that one funny :P

Asher
02-02-2008, 01:52 PM
It's true. It's like, enjoy the Internet by all means, but getting attached to it to a point where you get so attached to people online and creating an online reputable persona for yourself, is just crazy.

Glen Coco
12-02-2008, 07:48 PM
urrrr.
its better if you get used to the fact that not everyones gonna like ya. not even on the internet.
if you start hacking, scamming, picking fights and swearing at people its obv dont gonna do any good isit?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!