PDA

View Full Version : One boy died, 4 other injured

GoldenMerc
02-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Man and horse killed in collision

One man died and four others were injured in a collision involving three cars and a horse.
Emergency crews found a car on its side in a ditch, a second on its roof and the third, a taxi, with minor damage.
Two men suffered serious head injuries in the accident on the A452 Kenilworth to Leamington Spa road in Warwickshire. The horse was fatally injured.
Two people were treated at the scene and then released. The road has since reopened.
Thermal imaging
Police said that shortly before the accident, at 0030 GMT, they received reports that a horse was loose on the A452, near Chesford.
A green Rover 114 heading towards Kenilworth collided with the horse and overturned.
A blue London taxi, heading towards Leamington Spa, and a silver Citroen Saxo, travelling towards Kenilworth, were also involved in the crash.
A male back seat passenger in the Rover was thrown from the car, suffering head injuries. He was pronounced dead on arrival at hospital.
The male driver and front seat passenger have been taken to hospital with serious injuries.
An ambulance spokesman said crews had searched for more possible victims. "There were reports of a fourth man in this vehicle so ambulance crews requested the police helicopter use its thermal imaging to search the area but no-one else was found," he said. Police have now traced the horse's owner and are investigating how it came to be on the road.

Matt Jones's was the man killed :(
Hazza got called by Harry who was the driver i think asking if he wanted a lift back from work and he said no, Thank god.

Awfy
02-02-2008, 07:20 PM
Who's Matt Jones....?

GoldenMerc
02-02-2008, 07:25 PM
He's not famous if you think that.
He lives in kenilworth.

Corporal
02-02-2008, 07:28 PM
I swear we have a a matt jones on this forum.

You
02-02-2008, 07:30 PM
I swear we have a a matt jones on this forum.
Yeah we do, Cocaine.

Awfy
02-02-2008, 07:30 PM
He's not famous if you think that.
He lives in kenilworth.
Oh I thought I was someone from here. I bet you (100%) that it was probably a race horse or something, as a normal horse would have no reason to try and escape. Hate those idiots that whip a horse to get it to run fast then shoot it if it breaks a bone.

If I were Matt Jones' family I would be looking to prevent the owner of the horse from having them anymore.

cocaine
02-02-2008, 07:36 PM
whoopsie doodle.

im back from the dead

Virgin Mary
02-02-2008, 07:40 PM
lol a horse caused that

lScottl
02-02-2008, 09:38 PM
lol in my home county oh dear

GoldenMerc
03-02-2008, 02:09 PM
One of the boys was 'dead' but then his hand moved and they managed to put him on life support.

Alkaz
03-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Thats awful.

GoldenMerc
03-02-2008, 02:54 PM
On friday everyone at school like quit lessons but i know a few people who took advantage of that >.<
To be honest, He wasnt wearing his seat belt, The driver harry is crazy driver.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!