PDA

View Full Version : I DONT KNOW. Just read.

lolwut
02-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Righty ho.

I posted a thread about something that happened between me and a girl a while back, I can't find it now so here's the story again:

Me and her was sitting on her bed, like you do. And then she was sort of sitting on me, one leg either side of me, if you get it.
It must've looked alot worse than it was. We weren't actually doing anything sexual though, we where looking into each others eyes (I think?)
Unfortunatley, her Dad chose that moment to come in and he chucked me straight outta there.
And after about a week or two my mate made me say sorry to her Dad on the phone. I did so, and I distinctly remember him saying "You're allowed back in my house now." (it's not actually his house, but I wasn't in a posistion to point that out to him...)
All this was about 7 to 9 weeks ago.

Cutting swiftly to the current, I was on the phone to her a few minutes ago and she goes "Dad, can Edd come round tommorow?" and he's like "Who? Edd? Does he want to get stabbed?!?". And he continued on with really agressive stuff like that. She said don't worry about it, but I really am. I mean, I thought I'd managed to get kinda back on his good side and I thought he was atleast tollerant of me, this appears to not be the case.
I feel rejected if you get what I mean. I don't exacly feel like I can say "Sorry" to him somehow.
I know this sounds wierd, but I think he's trying to stop her from seeing me.
I mean like every opertunity we've had to see each other, he's been there to stop it.
I guess if you think about it, my relationship with her has been taken back 8 or so weeks. Somehow, I get the impression I can't sort it out the same way I did last time.

Does anyone know what I can do to sort of... make him like me again?
Because I'm so stuck this time.

yido
02-02-2008, 11:35 PM
i feeel for you just try to make it up have 1 on 1 convo or summit discuss things

lew!
02-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Go round. Hes not going to stab you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!