View Full Version : What sells now

mangle
03-02-2008, 11:38 AM
I havent traded in YEARS.

I went on and found myself with 19Hc and a petal patch

What sells well now?

Casio
03-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Your HC's sell very well now but with the petal patch your best of keeping it untill summer

-:Undertaker:-
03-02-2008, 12:24 PM
Petals and Club Sofas sell very well, if your looking to make profit then i'd go and buy Gold Amber Lamps, for some reason Habbox claims to see them go at 2.2 CS (I haven't seen this at all) so you may have to pay 2.5/3.0 CS for them. However they will probably rise within a few months as they are very rare and are classics.

Flamedragon3
03-02-2008, 01:48 PM
Petals and Club Sofas sell very well, if your looking to make profit then i'd go and buy Gold Amber Lamps, for some reason Habbox claims to see them go at 2.2 CS (I haven't seen this at all)

I once saw someone sell about 3-5 Yellow Amber Lamps for 2CS each.

03-02-2008, 04:43 PM
I once saw someone sell about 3-5 Yellow Amber Lamps for 2CS each.

Once.

Only reason they have decreased is because Habbox started decreasing them :rolleyes:

Immenseman
03-02-2008, 04:46 PM
Dan, I think you'll find the traders started trading at lower values hence the drop on Habbox, seeing as you worked at habbox I thought you'd know that, nothing has changed about how the system of updating values works ;).

03-02-2008, 04:49 PM
Dan, I think you'll find the traders started trading at lower values hence the drop on Habbox, seeing as you worked at habbox I thought you'd know that, nothing has changed about how the system of updating values works ;).

However Yellow Amber Lamps were not trading below 3 CS until Habbox.com dropped them.

Immenseman
03-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Yes they were, they dropped to 2.8 people were trading at 2-2.5CS mark. Now people are trading at 2CS a lot of the time so I wouldn't be surprised to see them slump to 2CS very soon.

03-02-2008, 04:53 PM
No sorry Jake, they just weren't trading for 2.8 or below, yeah you might of got the odd bulk sale on the forum but the majority were going for 3 CS.

Immenseman
03-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Right so explain how I bought 8 for 2.5CS because I thought it was a good deal. I then sold 6 for 2.25 each and i'm now left with 2 which i'll happily sell for 2HC each.

Slowpoke
04-02-2008, 08:48 AM
Gold Ambers don't sell in all honesty. I can't get more than 2.5 for mine.

Srieny
04-02-2008, 01:47 PM
I always sell my Gold Ambers for 2hc each, even when they were 3.0 each

@xP
07-02-2008, 10:11 PM
i can easily buy gold ambers at 2.0 CS.

Flamedragon3
09-02-2008, 03:02 AM
Once.

Only reason they have decreased is because Habbox started decreasing them :rolleyes:
Yes, so I reported it and Jake dropped it to 2.8CS, making it fair as I saw a few sell below their value on Habbox, but some were still selling for around 3CS at the time, but very rarely. At the time when I saw the Yellow Amber Lamp's sell for 2CS, I hardly ever saw them being sold at all anyway.

You say Habbox are the cause of them decreasing, but I always knew the Yellow Amber Lamp would eventually drop in value, and i'm sure you did too Dan. Most rares that have been released for a short amount of time have all started really expensive and dropped after a few months. E.g. Green Wooly Pillow: around 20CS last year - now 6CS. Gold Strobe Solarium: around 38CS (what the throne value was at the time) - now 8CS. All rares have an ending Dan, so please don't blame other sites for their decrease in value just because they are not wanted/needed anymore and are slowly being traded below their value. :) They could go back up in value anyway, you never know. Look at the Habbo Turntable and Bird Bath (green) at the moment. Both were fine at 2CS three months ago, and are now selling for around 3CS each.

PaulMacC
10-02-2008, 12:07 AM
I also reported a few Gold Ambers being sold at 2.0-2.5.
I'm seeing this quite frequent.
I also saw them sell for 2.8 aswell.
I seen them sell for 3.0 but that was very rare

Flamedragon3
10-02-2008, 01:34 AM
Today I have seen sell two Yellow Amber Lamps sell for 2CS each. And right now someone wants 10CS for their five Yellow Amber Lamps (which is also 2CS each). So our value of the Yellow Amber Lamp being below 3CS I think is correct :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!