PDA

View Full Version : ClubTropica on Final Stages of client!

efq
03-02-2008, 04:32 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/qnw8j4.jpg

Prick
03-02-2008, 04:35 PM
oops sorry for doubel post :/

nice
I've got teh client on autoreload lmao reloads every 2 seconds

Edited by Immenseman (Forum Moderator): Posts merged due to forum lag :).

efq
03-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Link me pls

scott
03-02-2008, 04:39 PM
Yea like the client was ready how long ago was it supposed to open?
Come on they are not rushing or getting anywhere very fast!

Prick
03-02-2008, 04:41 PM
Has the comp winners even been on...

scott
03-02-2008, 04:45 PM
Couldnt tell you but i know that the comp winners get on before the beta testers. Hope that dosnt mean that we need to wait for them all to sign in before we can :o

Slowpoke
03-02-2008, 05:09 PM
well they said today so we should get on before midnight...

efq
03-02-2008, 05:09 PM
Couldnt tell you but i know that the comp winners get on before the beta testers. Hope that dosnt mean that we need to wait for them all to sign in before we can :o
yes but i dont think they care anymore lol

Slowpoke
03-02-2008, 05:14 PM
Taking there time...

Lycan
03-02-2008, 05:45 PM
well they said today so we should get on before midnight...

They also said that about Yesturday, i woudn't get your hopes up.

efq
03-02-2008, 05:48 PM
They also said that about Yesturday, i woudn't get your hopes up.
Yeh but they started uploading last night so there bound to be done sooner or later

All staff offline, way useful :|

Prick
03-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Yeh but they started uploading last night so there bound to be done sooner or later

All staff offline, way useful :|

Instead of giving us a date why don't they just say this month :/
I bet it doesn't even open on 22nd or whatever

VPSwow
03-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Instead of giving us a date why don't they just say this month :/
I bet it doesn't even open on 22nd or whatever

Cos usually the month is wrong 2 ;)

Prick
03-02-2008, 06:14 PM
Cos usually the month is wrong 2 ;)

Okay then why don't they say this year..

oh no it was ment to open last year but they decided to make it 3d :/

scott
03-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Its had about 4 changes off date already. They must be expecting a few problems 20 days to test it.

e5
03-02-2008, 06:39 PM
I really hope it's up today by atleast 7 :(

---MAD---
03-02-2008, 06:44 PM
IMO the biggest mistake they are making is setting deadlines they are not sure they will make.

Most programmers/coders do not set deadlines (ie for forum software). They usually do set it once everything is up in place and final bits of testing are being done and even then they give themselves time to recover if something time consuming is found. People would rather be surprised than be disappointed in an opening or update.

Obviously delays occur but they are occuring far too much for CT now and its not very good reputation wise for the company as a whole.

Paulio
03-02-2008, 06:47 PM
Lol at Alan and his posh words.

Should be good, like a version of Habbo for older people :P

Prick
03-02-2008, 06:58 PM
IMO the biggest mistake they are making is setting deadlines they are not sure they will make.

Most programmers/coders do not set deadlines (ie for forum software). They usually do set it once everything is up in place and final bits of testing are being done and even then they give themselves time to recover if something time consuming is found. People would rather be surprised than be disappointed in an opening or update.

Obviously delays occur but they are occuring far too much for CT now and its not very good reputation wise for the company as a whole.

Nicely put.

efq
03-02-2008, 07:07 PM

Nicely put.
Correct :) I have also forward that message with quote by ---MAD--- to the staff to maybe put some sence in their head's!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!