PDA

View Full Version : Need a free DJ Panel

-Adam
04-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Could somebody please create me a free DJ Panel, Where there is a chat box ect. And could it be made usuing HTML :) Also, Could somebody tell me how to add a radio to a HTML site that isnt uploaded when its done?

Masterfood680
04-02-2008, 11:07 PM
Could somebody please create me a free DJ Panel, Where there is a chat box ect. And could it be made usuing HTML :) Also, Could somebody tell me how to add a radio to a HTML site that isnt uploaded when its done?

I can't make one but i can install one for you if you'd like (free of course!) it would be in php but yeah it would have a staff chat(when you login) and a request line, a dj says, a request line, a report a dj line etc. I can also install your radio for you if you want.(it's actually quite easy to do)

-Adam
05-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Sure mate, cheers. Do i need to send you anything and if so, Ill get it to you;)

Masterfood680
05-02-2008, 10:56 PM
Sure mate, cheers. Do i need to send you anything and if so, Ill get it to you;)

Not really. But you would have to configure it later to show your server details/info. I will post the link when it's done and I will Pm you your login details for the dj panel. As for the radio i'm gonna need to see your site and i would need your radio port and ip/url

-Adam
06-02-2008, 06:39 PM
When will you be able to install mate?

Invent
06-02-2008, 06:41 PM
You're best to get either POWERpanel v0.1.5, KP or something.

Forge
06-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Id recommend something other than Powerpanel tbh (No offense simon mate!) but there hasnt been a version 1 yet. So bug checking has finished.

QuickScriptz
06-02-2008, 09:26 PM
I'd recommend the Radio DJ Panel v3. It is very stable and already in v3 with most bugs fixed. It also has a very active support community if you ever need help (http://forum.quickscriptz.ca).

Check it out - http://quickscriptz.ca/v3/freebies-radiov3.php

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!