PDA

View Full Version : Weird yet fun glitch

Danzilla
04-02-2008, 03:36 PM
Well, the otherday i was going to fish in the barrens and i thought i would go to x-roads for a bit of fun in my fishing gear (Which is all cloth). ;P
And i kept getting attacked by the guards and then i kill all but one, layed a Snake trap to finnish it off then the snakes started attacking other players that was'nt flaged for Pvp and killing them as they where low levels and if the player had a pet the pet would attack the snakes and make that person flaged for pvp, i found this out by mistake and it was a good laugh so if your a hunter why not try it out. ;P
Oh and i dont know if this is old beause i'v never heard of anyone talking about it for seen anyone do it before, maybe im the first. :]
Shame it will proberly be fixed by next week.

Decapitated!
04-02-2008, 05:05 PM
*****, yeah this works in arathi basin and the farmers etc start attacking the opposite faction.

Wig44.
04-02-2008, 06:53 PM
daz should i buy savory deviate delight recipe? I have cooking and fishing requirements to make them but i dunno if getting back the 100g the recipe will be + profit will take very long.

Danzilla
04-02-2008, 07:29 PM
*****, yeah this works in arathi basin and the farmers etc start attacking the opposite faction.

Yea, gotta love it. ;]

daz should i buy savory deviate delight recipe? I have cooking and fishing requirements to make them but i dunno if getting back the 100g the recipe will be + profit will take very long.

Erm... I have made back the money i spent on the recipe and fishing them is not a problem but its extreamly hard to sell them, i had 700 and iv sold only 100ish in 2 days but its not bad money over time. ;P

mat64
04-02-2008, 07:50 PM
I read about this the other day on some other forum, I'm still to see it in action though ;)

Danzilla
04-02-2008, 08:08 PM
I read about this the other day on some other forum, I'm still to see it in action though ;)

Might be some videos on youtube but not sure.
It also works if you duel them aswell, after you won the duel the snakes carry on attacking the player and they die. ;P

Moh
04-02-2008, 08:12 PM
If theres a horde attacking a mob, and you lay snake trap just before he kills it, they will attack him.

Also if your in a duel, lay them just before one of you wins and they will attack :)

Sharpsterz
04-02-2008, 08:51 PM
Sounds Fun

Might Try While Waiting In Hour Av Queus ;(

Crimson
04-02-2008, 08:55 PM
It's not really a glitch, the snakes are enemy to anyone of the oposite faction. It's really cool, but not a glitch. I'm sure blizzard will change it and call it a "bug" ._.

Gnome
05-02-2008, 03:52 PM
Yeah, i read that on mmowned, Still waiting for my hunter back to try it out ;D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!