PDA

View Full Version : Elliot Minor - THE ALBUM.

Invent
04-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Now I know loads of you don't like this band and there has already been loads of threads about them, but I don't care...

..cause this album is ******* immense.

Even if you don't like the singles they have released, you will love their upcoming album, the songs on it are so diverse and give them such a unique sound.

I've got an advance/promotional copy of the album and I'm blown away by it.

When it's released - DEFINITELY BUY IT.

Clowgon
04-02-2008, 04:22 PM
[..cause this album is ******* immense.

I like them too there a great band but they some many bad comments and reviews dont know why.

PaulMacC
04-02-2008, 04:27 PM
Link meeee

Invent
04-02-2008, 04:29 PM
No.

For the reason I told you in my pm ^_^

theJOSH
04-02-2008, 04:45 PM
ELLIOT MINOR FTWWWWWWWWWWW
Im so buying the album"

Invent
04-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Alex said it's definately coming out in April now :)

PaulMacC
04-02-2008, 04:51 PM
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3714579/Elliot_Minor_songs_from_promo_album_and_the_singel

Thats it there ''D

Im on 12%, slow but gets the job done.
Has like 20 seeders and should be done in 1hr 30 mins but yaknow.

Invent
04-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Dude rofl, I think that's the real PROMO album. Ya'no...the promo album with the demos they gave to record companies?

Plus it was added in 2007 when I think the Album was given out in 2008.

I'll be suprised if it's the album.

PaulMacC
04-02-2008, 05:02 PM
It has 27 songs, a few are b sides.
I'll tell you if it's real.
Seems to be thouh

Invent
04-02-2008, 05:06 PM
It has 27 songs, a few are b sides.
I'll tell you if it's real.
Seems to be thouh

Well there are only 11 tracks on the abum. Also, it was also uploaded in the midde of last year which means it definately isn't the album.

joshuar
04-02-2008, 05:16 PM
I believe that it is demos and bsides, it is in no way the album, just demos.

I prefer the singles rather than the promo album to be honest.

Invent
04-02-2008, 05:21 PM
I believe that it is demos and bsides, it is in no way the album, just demos.

I prefer the singles rather than the promo album to be honest.

Yeah the singles and the real album are amazing.

You'll be blown away by the new versions of Running Away and Time After Time I promise you! :P

PaulMacC
04-02-2008, 05:57 PM
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/124/elliotrb8.png

Invent
04-02-2008, 05:58 PM
Yup, the demo album not the real one :P

PaulMacC
04-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Do you have the demo?

Invent
04-02-2008, 07:04 PM
I have both, demo from like last April and I got the album today.

LoveHateHero
05-02-2008, 12:32 AM
I got the album last week.

Invent
05-02-2008, 12:40 AM
Where'd you get your copy from? ;D

le harry
05-02-2008, 01:02 PM
i'll probably download it when it comes around cos i'm not spending my money on stuff i don't really need.

LoveHateHero
05-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Where'd you get your copy from? ;D

A friend.

Invent
06-02-2008, 02:56 PM
oh kl.

what's your fav. song on the album? T&T is well good n_n.

LoveHateHero
06-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Still pretty addicted to The White One Is Evil.

Metric.
07-02-2008, 03:24 AM
I would love elliot minor.. if I was deaf! What a horriable album.

Invent
08-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Here is a small preview of the album: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aqrQFaouKjc.

It's only got a few small clips of the songs, but it shows you what the new versions are like (:

risque
08-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Their vocals sound so computerised and fake, most of the sounds sound similar. The majority of the band are ugly, it's like staring at Hayley Williams' face.

Invent
08-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Their vocals sound so computerised and fake, most of the sounds sound similar. The majority of the band are ugly, it's like staring at Hayley Williams' face.

Go hear them live, then you can have an opinion on their real voices.

he majority of the band are ugly, it's like staring at Hayley Williams' face

I know personally lots of people who will disagree with you and I know of thousands [not personally] that would also disagree with you.

UnitedRoad
08-02-2008, 08:45 PM
who is this invent guy? elliot minor's rent boy?
dude the album sucks

Invent
08-02-2008, 08:47 PM
who is this invent guy? elliot minor's rent boy?
dude the album sucks

No, I'm called a fan.

Like you supporting Man U, only I support something good.
How would you know if the album sucks? You almost definately haven't heard it...

risque
08-02-2008, 08:50 PM
Go hear them live, then you can have an opinion on their real voices.

I know personally lots of people who will disagree with you and I know of thousands [not personally] that would also disagree with you.

I'm allowed to have an opinion regardless thank you, I don't need permission from a hasbeen like you. I don't need to hear them live either, the fact that their voices have been enhanced to sound so ridiculous on the album is enough evidence for me to say they sound CRAP.

I couldn't care less who disagrees with me about Hayley Williams. She is ginger, she has a huge gap between her front teeth, she looks like a goat - in conclusion, she is UGLY.

Also, Manchester United (vomit) are far bigger and better than Elliot Minor, always will be.

Invent
08-02-2008, 08:53 PM
I'm allowed to have an opinion regardless thank you, I don't need permission from a hasbeen like you. I don't need to hear them live either, the fact that their voices have been enhanced to sound so ridiculous on the album is enough evidence for me to say they sound CRAP.

I couldn't care less who disagrees with me about Hayley Williams. She is ginger, she has a huge gap between her front teeth, she looks like a goat - in conclusion, she is UGLY.First of all do you know what a hasbeen is?..
Their voices if anything have been slightly improved, but they do have good voices without computers.

Also, about the ugly thing I was talking about e.m not that hayley girl.

Also, yeah you can have your own opinion, but it's nothing really to take notice of if you haven't heard their voices without them being mixed (- so how can you say they have been altered so much...)

Metric.
elliot minor is ****, it's shitter than ****, it's so **** it makes me want to block up my ears with ****, eat some ****, and then do a ****.

theJOSH
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Administrator): Please do not be rude.

Metric.
08-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Looking good :DD!

Like your mother then?

His mother would be hot compared you yours!

theJOSH
08-02-2008, 08:56 PM
His mother would be hot compared you yours!

Yes, but mine would be x100 hotter thans yours

risque
08-02-2008, 08:58 PM
elliot minor is ****, it's shitter than ****, it's so **** it makes me want to block up my ears with ****, eat some ****, and then do a ****.

Perhaps then smear that **** all over your walls? Would look better than their album cover.

Hilarious, Josh! Couldn't you have atleast put the 10% creativity you have towards an original insult, not a recycled one? My mother isn't trash, she isn't dementia ridden, she isn't hideous, she doesn't conceive children with no life purpose... Wait a second, didn't I just sum up your mother instead?! I totally did.

I have heard them live and they're crap. The majority of them are ugly too. I think you should stop being such a superfan and see past your unhealthy obsession with them.

Metric.
08-02-2008, 08:58 PM
Yes, but mine would be x100 hotter thans yours

you know what they say about your mom? they can take her out of the trailer court, but they can't take the trailer court out of her.

theJOSH
08-02-2008, 09:00 PM
*Text Removed*

Metric.
08-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Hahahah, it's an old classical insult, which I have posted.
And, I'm a big fan of classics! So, take your little balls, and leave this forum
as you're not wanted here.

the same goes for you too then!

risque
08-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Hahahah, it's an old classical insult, which I have posted.
And, I'm a big fan of classics! So, take your little balls, and leave this forum
as you're not wanted here.

Old and classical? Your mother is too. Another word that could describe her virginity is prehistoric. The dinosaurs even had a piece. If you were a fan of classics you wouldn't be a fan of Elliot Minor. Little balls? Oh come on Joshua, surely you could come up with something a little more hurtful. My fingernail is sure to be of a bigger size than anything between your legs.

You weren't wanted at birth, didn't stop you growing up into an even bigger failure.

Metric.
08-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Old and classical? Your mother is too. Another word that could describe her virginity is prehistoric. The dinosaurs even had a piece. If you were a fan of classics you wouldn't be a fan of Elliot Minor. Little balls? Oh come on Joshua, surely you could come up with something a little more hurtful. My fingernail is sure to be of a bigger size than anything between your legs.

You weren't wanted at birth, didn't stop you growing up into an even bigger failure.

~~~~BURNNNNNNNN!!!~~~~

Geraint
08-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Parallel worlds and still figuring out are two really good songs.

theJOSH
08-02-2008, 09:12 PM

Oh so upsetting :rolleyes:
You're not going to get a reaction :)

risque
08-02-2008, 09:13 PM
Oh so upsetting :rolleyes:
You're not going to get a reaction :)

A response is a reaction, so you kind of contradicted yourself.

theJOSH
08-02-2008, 09:16 PM

Ah, but my definition for reaction, seems different,
I define reaction in such a sense, of an explosive reaction,
anger, a retaliation.

Metric.
08-02-2008, 09:16 PM

He's probably slitting in r/l.

PaulMacC
08-02-2008, 09:20 PM

I want Josh here and with the attitude your having towards the other forum members I think it would be best for you to leave the forum.

Metric.
08-02-2008, 09:21 PM
I want Josh here and with the attitude your having towards the other forum members I think it would be best for you to leave the forum.

Josh is an idiot.

PaulMacC
08-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Josh is an idiot.
No he is not, he's sound.

Metric.
08-02-2008, 09:23 PM

What is it, your fake account?

theJOSH
*Text Removed*

risque

Your opinion means as much to me as the word 'rehab' means to Britney Spears. Josh, you reacted with a response - there is no way around it. Watching you insult people is like watching a disabled persons attempts at eating their shoulder - instantly failing.

PaulMacC
08-02-2008, 09:25 PM
Your opinion means as much to me as the word 'rehab' means to Britney Spears. Josh, you reacted with a response - there is no way around it. Watching you insult people is like watching a disabled persons attempts at eating their shoulder - instantly failing.

Im not insulting people, take you and your dictionary elsewere.

theJOSH
08-02-2008, 09:26 PM

Reading your lame attempts, to cause a huge reaction from me,
is like watching you Americans, try to live a good life, but you fail,
facist fool.

Metric.
08-02-2008, 09:27 PM
facist fool.

What? Is the trailer court not providing a good like for you? JEALOUS???

PaulMacC
08-02-2008, 09:28 PM

You make cheese look immature.

theJOSH
08-02-2008, 09:28 PM

I love Americans, and their lame humour.
H
a
H
a
H

9/11 Was so funny. :)

Metric.
08-02-2008, 09:32 PM
H
a
H
a
H

Really? I'm glad you enjoyed it, I'm guessing your mom enjoyed it too, and your dad/cousin.

Do yourself a favor and hook your trailer on to a truck and never come back.

You make cheese look immature.

Thats comming from a 14 year-old, who's balls probably haven't dropped yet and still sounds like a gitty school girl.

dannyisnotamazing
08-02-2008, 09:48 PM
Bought and Downloaded the video to Still Figuring it Out or whatever, not a fan but just wanted to see what all the fuss was about. :P It's okay.

risque
08-02-2008, 10:56 PM
facist fool.

How can I cause a huge reaction from you? You idiot. I'm not American either, and I'm pretty sure they do live a good life...Afterall, that's where most A list celebrities got their big break, their big pay cheques and their big movie/music roles. I'm pretty sure other Americans are well off too, you're just too dumb to understand the meaning of life. Congratulations, I reward you a big fat F (like your mother) in the subject 'Life'.

H
a
H
a
H

If 9/11 was funny, the look of disappointment on your parents' faces when you were born must have been even funnier.

Metric.
09-02-2008, 03:47 AM
How can I cause a huge reaction from you? You idiot. I'm not American either, and I'm pretty sure they do live a good life...Afterall, that's where most A list celebrities got their big break, their big pay cheques and their big movie/music roles. I'm pretty sure other Americans are well off too, you're just too dumb to understand the meaning of life. Congratulations, I reward you a big fat F (like your mother) in the subject 'Life'.

If 9/11 was funny, the look of disappointment on your parents' faces when you were born must have been even funnier.

LOLOLOL
I'm not even from the USA either, I'm from Canada.

apollo
09-02-2008, 04:06 PM
I think you will, you're an idiot,
and obviously not welcome here.
But, by all accords, you can show mommy how you have "e-friends"
and how you have a life on the internet.

oh boy! Mommys proud of you!
Your mother would be proud of you if you looked into Photoshop tutorials. Some of the **** you come out with is unbearable to look at darlin'.

le harry
10-02-2008, 04:22 AM
Your mother would be proud of you if you looked into Photoshop tutorials. Some of the **** you come out with is unbearable to look at darlin'.

lol, it's a bit late to fit in now 'darlin'.

distraction
10-02-2008, 01:39 PM
nothing is worse than a pseudo-emo band, that's looking for an ***-kicking.

apollo
10-02-2008, 02:49 PM
Sorry, I don't need to fit in around here, considering I've been around since June 2005. I find myself settled thank you.
You can now try to impress your friends by pissing people off in the Flight Simulator forum, or you can sit down and, for once, shut the **** up.

cupcake$
10-02-2008, 02:53 PM

He isn't trying to fit in? I assume you're just wanting to cause a "RIOT!".

risque
10-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Sorry, I don't need to fit in around here, considering I've been around since June 2005. I find myself settled thank you.
You can now try to impress your friends by pissing people off in the Flight Simulator forum, or you can sit down and, for once, shut the **** up.

That was so scorching that the steam is seeping from the corners of my monitor. Welcome back, darling.

buttons
10-02-2008, 02:55 PM
so everyones fighting over an album? lololollo;

joshuar
10-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Wow you guys have turned this thread into the most boring read of my life. I mean seriously, this thread is about a band and their album (which isn't even out yet) and you have started arguing because people like it when you hate it?

I'm sorry but some people really need to think before they post, and maybe in a not so immature way.

Thread locked.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!