PDA

View Full Version : Project Thingy

Blob
04-02-2008, 06:23 PM
Well, I was thinking, you could have this online "Credit Card" which basically was topped up with money (points). You would get like a credit card with the expiry date and what you would get on a normal card but its an image, not real. Sites can then sign up to a main site to use this "Credit Card" and can download the base system which they can integrate into their site, letting you use their points to lets say, e.g. buy VIP or something, and have some features that let you earn points. So lets say on one site you earn 1000 points. Then you could come to another site, lets say this forum and buy VIP for 350 points. Eventually the points will like mean something and a lot of sites will be joined up to this project. What do you guys think?

<?PHP>
04-02-2008, 06:26 PM
Nice idea mate (y)
Needs a lot of benifits, to stop people from using paypal and that....
But i'd be willing to help?

Blob
04-02-2008, 06:28 PM
Nice idea mate (y)
Needs a lot of benifits, to stop people from using paypal and that....
But i'd be willing to help?

It wouldn't be instead of money (as then people with just be getting nothing) but hopefully the points will just like mean something. Obviously the main site will like have to accept large amounts of points being added onto the card e.g. max 1000 a day, and if you like add 5 but keep refreshing it will only like add 50 then stop.

MrCraig
04-02-2008, 09:09 PM
How would people get points though?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!