PDA

View Full Version : Selling wii gun with links ct and some normal xbox games

Bouncing
04-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Hey Im selling
Wii gun/zapper with Links cross training and its in the box looks more or less new

Xbox games (not 360)
Gunmetal
Crash 'N' Burn
Lord of the rings The return of the king
Goldeneye Rogue Agent

All the xbox games at 1 pound each because i sold my xbox a long time a go and im not botherd by them and i dunno which ones are fault i think none are but im not defently sure but for 1 pound im not going to give a refund if they are. I am not just gunna rip you of, I just want to say this incase the one you buy is, and you cant say I didnt tell you.

Wii gun/zapper with the game is 5 pounds i bought it for 20 but i know the cheapest you can buy it on the internet is 10. So a good deal.

Let me know by posting a post saying what you want to buy or send me a message and I will let you know when ive uploaded the thing you want on ebay.

Josh-H
04-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Looks dodgey to me, low post count, 0 rep, poor grammar and stupidly low prices + no refunds.

brandon
04-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Looks dodgey to me, low post count, 0 rep, poor grammar and stupidly low prices + no refunds.
He's putting them on Ebay...
Then it's all about his feedback on there really.
I'll take your Wii gun, put it on Ebay.

Bouncing
04-02-2008, 09:07 PM

Excuse me? The xbox games i just found in my draw from when i had a xbox, so i dont know if there scratched or anything by now. also i have no use for the games at all and there years old so what why would i charge alot for them? the wii gun is a perfect price! in shops its 20 online 10 so im selling it pre-owned for 5.
Grammer i didnt do perfectly because i dont know do i really need to?
Last for all, no refund because i would've spent the money because im buying something.

So no im not dodgey. i cant make a video of the xbox games. but i can of the wii gun if thats what you want and the game that comes with the gun.

CJW93
04-02-2008, 10:21 PM
The Wii gun is a fantastic offer.

Bouncing
04-02-2008, 10:47 PM
wii gun is gone! sold

Simmzay
04-02-2008, 11:27 PM
His post count isn't really that bad, is it?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!