PDA

View Full Version : Apparently...

You
04-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Kitty got the boot from CT and Disarno left due to the lack of professionalism?

Someone well known sent this to me on Habbo...

Titch
04-02-2008, 08:17 PM

This i assum is lies trying to get people to not go on clubtropica.

Swearwolf
04-02-2008, 08:18 PM
disarno was who? and why the hell are they leaving jesus

Zak
04-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Who sent it to you?

probably just a rumour?

Swearwolf
04-02-2008, 08:20 PM
Best be rofl

Slowpoke
04-02-2008, 08:21 PM
I highly doubt it.

Boxiel
It isnt a rumour...

I also heard this from a very up to speed scorce.

Hazza
LMAO!
Laugh if it was true.
CT is going down already, love it.

CHA!NGANG
04-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Yep I heard this too. Erm it makes sence to be honest as they were meant to open in November and its... February :)

Titch
04-02-2008, 08:25 PM
who did you hear it from>

Immenseman
04-02-2008, 08:26 PM
I thought disarno had left because I hadn't heard anything about him since he joined really.

Slowpoke
04-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Kitty is ClubTropica's equivalent to Habbo's "Hotel Manager" yes?

Swearwolf
04-02-2008, 08:31 PM
aye that she is

crans
04-02-2008, 08:32 PM
;4418238']Kitty is ClubTropica's equivalent to Habbo's "Hotel Manager" yes?

and she was habbo's hotel manager ;)

Slowpoke
04-02-2008, 08:40 PM
PMSL! So that's Justine's character? I'm so slow.

kk.
04-02-2008, 08:41 PM
does it really matter if they have let.
its not about the people who own/run it.
its a game so get over it. if they have left then its unlucky but its the same as a habbo hotel manager leaving

Asher
04-02-2008, 08:42 PM
delete this post

Leprachaun--X
04-02-2008, 08:48 PM
1. If she was fired why would James tell us to ask her for an update?

2. Has anyone seen her being unprofessionional? (unintentionally/seriousley)

3. Would it not be abit stupid of them to fire a member of staff that

a) runs the island
b) writes the updates

before the island has even opened?

Asher
04-02-2008, 08:50 PM
*Removed*

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make inappropriate remarks.

Hazza
04-02-2008, 08:51 PM
*Removed*
pmsl.

if they have, I would laugh so hard. ClubTropica is one big fail at the moment.

Lubricant
04-02-2008, 08:56 PM

Someone well known?

Being well known doesn't mean you know everything!!!

I bet if he told you pig could fly, you'd believe him!

efq
04-02-2008, 08:58 PM
It is a rumour.

Because the staff that left Habbo for ClubTropica wouldn't quit because they'd have no money, job and have to wait to find another.

This is a stupid rumour which people like to mess with you about CT.

Decode
04-02-2008, 09:02 PM
2. Has anyone seen her being unprofessionional? (unintentionally/seriousley)
Yes, if you go on youtube there are lots of vids about callie...

efq
04-02-2008, 09:03 PM
Yes but if you know what being social means and having a laugh you'd soon understand;)

Leprachaun--X
04-02-2008, 09:04 PM

I meant on ClubTropica.

Prick
04-02-2008, 09:22 PM
Lol by well known I bet you mean as in well known for being habbo addicts, just trying to stop people going away from habbo

Asher
04-02-2008, 09:27 PM
Yes but if you know what being social means and having a laugh you'd soon understand;)

errr she is a social recluse, thus her online career choices.

i doubt she knows how to be social.

efq
04-02-2008, 09:33 PM
Justine can be trusted jeez. Im sure L_W has broke the rules once or more.

If they hire her the can obvs trust her.

lew!
04-02-2008, 09:34 PM
errr she is a social recluse, thus her online career choices.

i doubt she knows how to be social.

Do you even KNOW her?

Prick
04-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Okay lets just get this rumour buried because I have to say its obviously not true.

Fart
04-02-2008, 09:40 PM
Clubtropica has only got its fame because of Justine joining, Which most of you know its true. Without here being there at the start it would of been nothing and most likely wouldnt be running (attempting) to run it :)
My view anyway!

Prick
04-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Hmm I would of joined it even if she wasn't there :/

Zak
04-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Same actually

lew!
04-02-2008, 09:48 PM
Same, its something that intrests me, I did find out about it from habbo though so i kinda did lol :P

L!nK..
04-02-2008, 09:48 PM
Hmm I would of joined it even if she wasn't there :/

d i t t o

efq
04-02-2008, 09:50 PM
ditto as above.

I prefer the decentsy of the effort put into it what i like best, not the people working there.

And this is fake so lets stop posting...

e5
04-02-2008, 09:56 PM
hm duuno lol

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Asher
04-02-2008, 09:58 PM
*Removed*

Prick
04-02-2008, 10:12 PM
err she is a fat lazy slob who ****** elux. what else is there to know

:eusa_booh

Yeah you've posted something like that already so please stop being a stupid spammer

Asher
04-02-2008, 10:14 PM
you've been here since january 2008 and you have 500+ posts. if that isn't excessive posting/spam, I don't know what is.

I'll leave you to carry on getting excited about CT!!!

Titch
04-02-2008, 10:15 PM
you've been here since january 2008 and you have 500+ posts. if that isn't excessive posting/spam, I don't know what is.

hes been on this forum since 05 useing another account.

efq
04-02-2008, 10:17 PM

If your going to mess around or just anoy us don't visit the CT forum's.

And get 500+ in a month is highly possible.:Sign10:

04-02-2008, 10:18 PM
she founded clubtropica, so if she left, it wouldnt be open really

Asher
04-02-2008, 10:20 PM

THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT HE HAS A NEW ACCOUNT WITH 500 + POSTS ON.

'Total Posts: 540 (23.40 posts per day)'

Uhh, anyway. Listen to the virginmary, it probably won't even opened.

Prick
04-02-2008, 10:21 PM

Well my recent account was stevie which I made at the end of 2006 but I have been on 2005 before on another accoutn but didn't come on for hardly any time.

Also I love how some people on the forum judge people by their posts lol

Asher
04-02-2008, 10:24 PM

it's a tough life

lew!
04-02-2008, 10:27 PM
How is it excessive posting/spam? Just becuase he likes to be on this forum and is more dedicated towards it than others it doesnt mean he spams.

Zak
04-02-2008, 10:28 PM
Who cares what Callie did with Elux?

We're all human, it's natural!?

Tbh if it wasn't for Habbo, half the people [like me] wouldn't know about Club Tropica.

efq
04-02-2008, 10:31 PM
For all you saying Callie doing Elux.

Just grow up fgs.

Asher
04-02-2008, 10:31 PM
which is probably why it won't do well. I think someones mentioned it a few times, but if it wasn't for its publicity on here and other such habbo sites then it would be no where. and well, the site isn't going to survive with a few hundred habbo players a night, which is probably going to be the case.

Mexel
04-02-2008, 10:43 PM
I LOLD IRL TWICE

Decapitated!
04-02-2008, 10:45 PM
For all you saying Callie doing Elux.

Just grow up fgs.

get away wanna be staff

still cant believe its not open

Mystifo
04-02-2008, 10:51 PM
Was there actually any evidence shed joined CT *Text Removed*

I still think CT is a flop.

lols at callie did disarno!!!

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Pyroka
04-02-2008, 10:51 PM
It is a rumour.

Because the staff that left Habbo for ClubTropica wouldn't quit because they'd have no money, job and have to wait to find another.

This is a stupid rumour which people like to mess with you about CT.

You do know that if this were to be true, they could easily get a job judging by their resume/CV? With Habbo Hotel under your belt in the virtual market, you know quite a bit about the future (children) which is what net companies really like. You say it like they got paid at CT too, how much exactly do you think they got paid if James is a part-time police officer (if I do recall correctly) & mostly the others being volunteers?

You'll find most companies, including the one I'm in, employ under voluntary status. They just don't have the money to pay for wages, nor the income to keep a wage going for their employees.

I think what you're doing, is trying to persuade them that your username was not pointless in any way, and in fact you've invested in some great name. Go you.

Clubtropica has only got its fame because of Justine joining, Which most of you know its true. Without here being there at the start it would of been nothing and most likely wouldnt be running (attempting) to run it :)
My view anyway!

You've just stated the thoughts everyone has had who has opposed/disliked ClubTropica, you clever sod. Justine was basically part of their plan, and if this is true then they may have already enticed enough users to support a userbase. If not, then ClubTropica may actually have to get off their ***** and do some solid advertising of their own, instead of the "Hello, my names Kitty, y'know HM off Habbo? ;););)*wink*;);)*wink*;)"

ditto as above.

I prefer the decentsy of the effort put into it what i like best, not the people working there.

And this is fake so lets stop posting...

You have no solid proof to state it is a fake, nor does anyone else since it is a rumour but has apparently been backed up by a "up to speed source". You're a genius in your wording I must say. If you prefer the decency of saying "hai my names kitteh, i was HM of habbo" then that's your own opinion, and you can support that. However when you say you don't really care about the people working there, I start to smell a scent of ********? Strange that is.

Correction: James founded ClubTropica, the company is registered under his name. Basically if Justine left, then he would have full control of the company.

Was there actually any evidence shed joined CT lmfao?

No, there wasn't. But you can ask yourselves 'Did America really land on the moon?' and it doesn't solve much. You can ask the woman herself for proof, however I think you'll find reluctancy and professionalism will get in the way of a honest response.

Baving
04-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Justine has not left Club Tropica.

lew!
04-02-2008, 10:54 PM
You do know that if this were to be true, they could easily get a job judging by their resume/CV? With Habbo Hotel under your belt in the virtual market, you know quite a bit about the future (children) which is what net companies really like. You say it like they got paid at CT too, how much exactly do you think they got paid if James is a part-time police officer (if I do recall correctly) & mostly the others being volunteers?

You'll find most companies, including the one I'm in, employ under voluntary status. They just don't have the money to pay for wages, nor the income to keep a wage going for their employees.

I think what you're doing, is trying to persuade them that your username was not pointless in any way, and in fact you've invested in some great name. Go you.

You've just stated the thoughts everyone has had who has opposed/disliked ClubTropica, you clever sod. Justine was basically part of their plan, and if this is true then they may have already enticed enough users to support a userbase. If not, then ClubTropica may actually have to get off their ***** and do some solid advertising of their own, instead of the "Hello, my names Kitty, y'know HM off Habbo? ;););)*wink*;);)*wink*;)"

You have no solid proof to state it is a fake, nor does anyone else since it is a rumour but has apparently been backed up by a "up to speed source". You're a genius in your wording I must say. If you prefer the decency of saying "hai my names kitteh, i was HM of habbo" then that's your own opinion, and you can support that. However when you say you don't really care about the people working there, I start to smell a scent of ********? Strange that is.

Correction: James founded ClubTropica, the company is registered under his name. Basically if Justine left, then he would have full control of the company.

No, there wasn't. But you can ask yourselves 'Did America really land on the moon?' and it doesn't solve much. You can ask the woman herself for proof, however I think you'll find reluctancy and professionalism will get in the way of a honest response.

U go xox

Prick
04-02-2008, 11:00 PM

Lolz I'm a silly idiot I thought you were telling us to ask the american woman who first stepped on the moon and I was gonna reply saying "It wasn't a woman idiot it was a man!!" duh

Antony
04-02-2008, 11:00 PM

Yeah, "Part time Police Officers" are Specials and it's all done voulentary. So they must be relying on the income of the site currency and marketing schemes they have with companies such as Mcafee but it doesnt say on their site that they sponsor them lol.

Pyroka
04-02-2008, 11:04 PM
Yeah, "Part time Police Officers" are Specials and it's all done voulentary. So they must be relying on the income of the site currency and marketing schemes they have with companies such as Mcafee but it doesnt say on their site that they sponsor them lol.

I think that would pay for hosting & production matters alone. Apparently they have investors, and if so good for them. I just don't think its true for there has been no link between names of different companies to ClubTropica. I mean, you'd think a good investor would try and gain something out of putting money into a company, like some AdSpace.

Shifty, indeed. Just wanna add before anyone thinks I have something against part-time officers, they do a great job putting themselves out for no money whatsoever. They're courageous.

Zak
04-02-2008, 11:07 PM
which is probably why it won't do well. I think someones mentioned it a few times, but if it wasn't for its publicity on here and other such habbo sites then it would be no where. and well, the site isn't going to survive with a few hundred habbo players a night, which is probably going to be the case.

You never know could be more appealing than habbo ;)

I suggest they LOWER the prices to begin with though.. or keep their prices lower than Habbo's :)

Titch
04-02-2008, 11:13 PM
Justine has not left Club Tropica.

Oi u lot, start arguing and read this.

Pyroka
04-02-2008, 11:14 PM
Oi u lot, start arguing and read this.

Justine has left ClubTropica.

Wow it's like... There's no solid evidence! Shocking! :rolleyes: How about you start reading the post which I made, which is in 3 quotes if it's too hard to find, and rethink what you just said then.

jesus
04-02-2008, 11:15 PM
i bet it never opens now and this is their excuse :rolleyes:

Titch
04-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Justine has left ClubTropica.

Wow it's like... There's no solid evidence! Shocking! :rolleyes: How about you start reading the post which I made, which is in 3 quotes if it's too hard to find, and rethink what you just said then.

Excuse me, BAVING WORKS THERE!

i think he knows if shes left more than you do!

Pyroka
04-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Excuse me, BAVING WORKS THERE!

i think he knows if shes left more than you do!

And you would know Baving works there... How? :)

Because he said so? Oh yeah, it's those beautiful words again: No solid evidence. Please try again.

Plus, if she did leave, and Baving does work there, he has no liberity to comment on the topic, except to deny a statement until proven otherwise, which would usually be given by the resigned/dismissed, or by the company in a official formal announcement. If he's on a contract like I am with a game, then the games are very similar and in fact his contract should bind him into not giving out any information considering the dismissal of other staff members, unless otherwise announced by Management themselves.

Titch
04-02-2008, 11:20 PM

Because he said so? Oh yeah, it's those beautiful words again: No solid evidence. Please try again.

Plus, if she did leave, and Baving does work there, he has no liberity to comment on the topic, except to deny a statement until proven otherwise, which would usually be given by the resigned/dismissed, or by the company in a official formal announcement.

Where wear you in october? We just-one, baving and several other well known people from clubhabbo left the sites, to be moderators on ClubTropica which was CONFIRMED by Just-One and Justine.

Baving is a honest person, hes not going to say she hasnt left just for kicks.

Pyroka
04-02-2008, 11:25 PM
Where wear you in october? We just-one, baving and several other well known people from clubhabbo left the sites, to be moderators on ClubTropica which was CONFIRMED by Just-One and Justine.

Baving is a honest person, hes not going to say she hasnt left just for kicks.

In October, I was sort of mentioned about a certain ClubTropica site, by James, which then emerged to be his own (which I was not aware of till a later date).

I remember everyone leaving, like SteveBrown03 and all that lot. Thing is, I couldn't care though. 'Where were you in October' has nothing to do with an issue about the position of a member of management at ClubTropica. Sounds more like you're going off on a tangent to me.

Oh wait, you're trying to prove Baving is in fact staff... Well 'he said, she said' really doesn't do it for me. I think you should've realised that earlier in this thread. I'm not judging Baving at all in honesty, but if your contract binds you to do what you must do, then you do it accordingly.

Ooo, a thread has newly been posted about Kitty not leaving from ClubTropica at all, confirmed by James. I'll drop it seeing as someone with a important role within the company has confirmed it. :)

Zak
04-02-2008, 11:35 PM
This answer your question?

An update for BETA testers

General Update First:
Rumors have it, a member of staff of another website has mentioned to their users that Kitty (http://www.clubtropica.com/kitty) has quit ClubTropica! I can assure you this is NOT TRUE... I will let you lot make assumptions as to why this false rumor got "leaked" :P

Thanks again,
James (http://www.clubtropica.com/james)
IT Director

Pyroka
04-02-2008, 11:36 PM
This answer your question?

An update for BETA testers

General Update First:
Rumors have it, a member of staff of another website has mentioned to their users that Kitty (http://www.clubtropica.com/kitty) has quit ClubTropica! I can assure you this is NOT TRUE... I will let you lot make assumptions as to why this false rumor got "leaked" :P

Thanks again,
James (http://www.clubtropica.com/james)
IT Director

In October, I was sort of mentioned about a certain ClubTropica site, by James, which then emerged to be his own (which I was not aware of till a later date).

I remember everyone leaving, like SteveBrown03 and all that lot. Thing is, I couldn't care though. 'Where were you in October' has nothing to do with an issue about the position of a member of management at ClubTropica. Sounds more like you're going off on a tangent to me.

Oh wait, you're trying to prove Baving is in fact staff... Well 'he said, she said' really doesn't do it for me. I think you should've realised that earlier in this thread. I'm not judging Baving at all in honesty, but if your contract binds you to do what you must do, then you do it accordingly.

Ooo, a thread has newly been posted about Kitty not leaving from ClubTropica at all, confirmed by James. I'll drop it seeing as someone with a important role within the company has confirmed it. :)

:rolleyes: Some people these days...

L!nK..
04-02-2008, 11:39 PM

Plus, if she did leave, and Baving does work there, he has no liberity to comment on the topic, except to deny a statement until proven otherwise, which would usually be given by the resigned/dismissed, or by the company in a official formal announcement. If he's on a contract like I am with a game, then the games are very similar and in fact his contract should bind him into not giving out any information considering the dismissal of other staff members, unless otherwise announced by Management themselves.

Baving works there his one of the best coders around ( so people have said)
Baving = Alan

Pyroka
04-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Baving works there his one of the best coders around ( so people have said)
Baving = Alan

I don't go on ClubTropica so how would I know he was a coder or called Alan in the first place? I dont doubt Baving's honesty if people read my post (a absence of those people who do today...) and if he really is a coder for CT & all of which is true, then why would he deny Kitty leaving on behalf of the company, because if he could've been wrong then that would put him plus the company in bad light.

Then again, no-one thinks about what they say until its said and corrected... As I said, topic dropped. :)

Virgin Mary
05-02-2008, 08:03 AM
What about imvu/there/other online games? The only reason anyone cares about CT is because it's been displayed as an alternative to habbo. If it just opened without that no one would care.
Second, Callie didn't cyber Elux - that's jay - Callie had cam cyber with Yatwice.
Third, I fail to see how CT could support the amount of users Habbo gets. Sulake is a £multimillion company, I doubt two habbo staff and the kid who hacked housekeeping and now "owns" this site have that much money between them.

Neil
05-02-2008, 08:37 AM
What about imvu/there/other online games? The only reason anyone cares about CT is because it's been displayed as an alternative to habbo. If it just opened without that no one would care.
Second, Callie didn't cyber Elux - that's jay - Callie had cam cyber with Yatwice.
Third, I fail to see how CT could support the amount of users Habbo gets. Sulake is a £multimillion company, I doubt two habbo staff and the kid who hacked housekeeping and now "owns" this site have that much money between them.

The "kid" that hackhouse keepings is 20

And they're not the only staff, I donno how many people work on CT but there's probably at least 5 in each section, these will include finance, graphics, coding, website desginers, probably a sound team, then they may have a group of people for ideas (you never know some companies do)

CT isn't completely run and operated by 3 people

Also Sulake is a multimillion company BECAUSE OF Habbo, they weren't before hand, I wouldn't be surprised if since opening CT they've probably gone up quite a bit in cash, not anything huge but definitly a lot

Zaub
05-02-2008, 08:46 AM
It's actually quite believable.

Slowpoke
05-02-2008, 08:48 AM
It's actually quite believable.

What is?

Virgin Mary
05-02-2008, 08:52 AM
The "kid" that hackhouse keepings is 20

And they're not the only staff, I donno how many people work on CT but there's probably at least 5 in each section, these will include finance, graphics, coding, website desginers, probably a sound team, then they may have a group of people for ideas (you never know some companies do)

CT isn't completely run and operated by 3 people

Also Sulake is a multimillion company BECAUSE OF Habbo, they weren't before hand, I wouldn't be surprised if since opening CT they've probably gone up quite a bit in cash, not anything huge but definitly a lot
All the more reason to wonder where they get their money from and why a 20 year old wanted to hack housekeeping.

Lubricant
05-02-2008, 01:20 PM
There's quite alot of Staff actually. They don't state they're staff on their profiles.

UnitedRoad
05-02-2008, 01:26 PM
wow pyroka, you are just trying to start arguments and you are always wrong

Pyroka
05-02-2008, 01:35 PM
wow pyroka, you are just trying to start arguments and you are always wrong

Did I say I was right, especially on the topic of Kitty leaving? No. Did I accuse anyone of anything, or did I set anything in stone? No. It's the beauty of forums, there's always someone to correct/oppose you.

As for starting arguments, I prefer to call them debates. Some people just can't handle them. :)

There's quite alot of Staff actually. They don't state they're staff on their profiles.

That helps! :P

L!nK..
05-02-2008, 03:21 PM
I don't go on ClubTropica so how would I know he was a coder or called Alan in the first place? I dont doubt Baving's honesty if people read my post (a absence of those people who do today...) and if he really is a coder for CT & all of which is true, then why would he deny Kitty leaving on behalf of the company, because if he could've been wrong then that would put him plus the company in bad light.

Then again, no-one thinks about what they say until its said and corrected... As I said, topic dropped. :)

Exactly, why try start a argument if you don't even go on clubtropica?
Trying to get post count up or something :S

:rolleyes:

Pyroka
05-02-2008, 03:23 PM
Exactly, why try start a argument if you don't even go on clubtropica?
Trying to get post count up or something :S

:rolleyes:

Because I want to see how it gets on in a competitive market? Looking at the competition is actually really good for learning. As for starting arguments, I've said it once and I'll say it again: I like to call it a debate, just people can't handle it.

I really couldn't care about my postcount by the way, HabboxForum could clear it for all I care.

---MAD---
05-02-2008, 03:33 PM
This was proven false earlier on clubtropica.com.

Lubricant
05-02-2008, 06:17 PM
IMHO, CT will be better than Soku City. they had to buy Jabba Towns client.

efq
05-02-2008, 06:19 PM
This was proven false earlier on clubtropica.com.
close thread den

Pyroka
05-02-2008, 06:31 PM

In my honest opinion, if you wanted to post something about Soku City, you'd post it in their MMOCCF subforum. And just for your information, it wasn't the client Soku City was interested in.

Can we close this topic now? Since it's going a bit off-topic at that.

AgnesIO
05-02-2008, 06:41 PM
err she is a fat lazy slob who ****** elux. what else is there to know

Shut up??

Anyway Kitty is NOT leaving in states of the CT website.

And CT might be volountry people ATM, BUT sulake started with a few mates, so why cant CT?

Asher
06-02-2008, 12:07 AM
close thread den

uhhh why are you some wannabe CT staff thing

PS. dom, you shut up and go outside or something, instead of caring for some site that probably isn't going to open.

Virgin Mary
06-02-2008, 08:07 AM
LOL!!!!! KITTY WAS FIRED FROM SULAKE FOR HAVING SEXUAL LIAISONS WITH FELLOW EMPLOYEES AND MAKING PROFIT FROM GOODS ON EBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lubricant
06-02-2008, 12:42 PM
LOL!!!!! KITTY WAS FIRED FROM SULAKE FOR HAVING SEXUAL LIAISONS WITH FELLOW EMPLOYEES AND MAKING PROFIT FROM GOODS ON EBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You fail.

Virgin Mary
06-02-2008, 03:46 PM
You fail.
I'll have you know I passed my GCSEs with 11 A*s.

Asher
06-02-2008, 04:32 PM
I just sell a dino or two on eBay you know, and not expect to get found out by Becs.

LOL

efq
06-02-2008, 04:43 PM
I just sell a dino or two on eBay you know, and not expect to get found out by Becs.

LOL
this is ct not habbo =/

Bonxy
06-02-2008, 04:44 PM
its probably right¬!

Asher
06-02-2008, 04:51 PM
sorry for being sardonic.

when is the new proposed date for this to be opening, anyway?

MrPinkPanther
06-02-2008, 04:56 PM
I believe they did at first but restarted it from scratch. I believe Soku will be alot better than CT as its alot more original and it seems like it has had alot more thought and effort put into it. If Soku encounters a problem they are honest about it and actually explain it to you unlike CT

Shrlurp
06-02-2008, 05:10 PM
Nice to see what happens.

Zexe
24-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Club Tropica was a fail from the moment it opened. It's nothing to get exited about.

Jord
24-02-2008, 04:59 PM
My mate on msn told me about this I lol'd so hard because people have bought 100's of coins or w.e and might not ever get to use em ;p

luce
24-02-2008, 05:21 PM
erm i dno lol i dont pay to much attention im goin on now thou to have a look any dates yet for when its gna open?

Ardemax
24-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Club Tropica was a fail from the moment it opened. It's nothing to get exited about.

It hasn't fully opened yet?

My mate on msn told me about this I lol'd so hard because people have bought 100's of coins or w.e and might not ever get to use em ;p

LOL ul<3

Pyroka
24-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Kah bump comes to mind here... Anyone noticed?

crans
24-02-2008, 10:50 PM
Isit opened yet?

Mizki
24-02-2008, 10:51 PM
I was asked to manage the ct radio, and they said they had no date set for the opening but they planned to just open the radio for a while to keep people interested... so who knows if there will ever be a proper ct like promised

crans
24-02-2008, 10:52 PM
I was asked to manage the ct radio, and they said they had no date set for the opening but they planned to just open the radio for a while to keep people interested... so who knows if there will ever be a proper ct like promised
well they've played people too long on when it's gunna open but if they had no intentions of opening the client anytime soon why didn't they just state that, messing users around doesn't help their "business".

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!