PDA

View Full Version : WoW Role playing

Decapitated!
04-02-2008, 09:22 PM
What are you opinions on it?
Do you role play?

i sometimes do on my sister's account when i level it for her just wondering because a lot of people think it's stupid i think its fairly interesting

Infrontation
04-02-2008, 09:25 PM
Roleplaying servers are generally better unless your 100% for PVP ganking;
No messed up names in RP servers
More mature and fun community
No talking about real life stuff
You don't even have to RP all the time, just act like a normal being.

Decapitated!
04-02-2008, 09:39 PM
Roleplaying servers are generally better unless your 100% for PVP ganking;
No messed up names in RP servers
More mature and fun community
No talking about real life stuff
You don't even have to RP all the time, just act like a normal being.

Exactly! i love them!

bg's got some great pvp too

SKEEN
04-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Lol - what do you exactly do?

Decapitated!
04-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Lol - what do you exactly do?

roleplay ;D

Prick
04-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Lol I went on wow once on free trial and some people were saying stuff like.. "Its a lovely day today isn't it! I hope it was this everyday on here!"

Lol some peoples take it a bit serious though because that wasn't even on an rp server

Danzilla
04-02-2008, 10:26 PM
I think RP is fun and i somtimes RP. ;P

Spectate
04-02-2008, 11:06 PM
I spent over a year in a role playing guild on a role playing server. Basically we were in character every Tuesday for our guild meeting as well as every now and again for an event. Really great fun. :D

mat64
04-02-2008, 11:11 PM
I roleplay sometimes, just as abit of fun but it's not very often at all that I do.

Infrontation
04-02-2008, 11:38 PM
I spent over a year in a role playing guild on a role playing server. Basically we were in character every Tuesday for our guild meeting as well as every now and again for an event. Really great fun. :D

Earthen Ring server? ^^ I remember having you on friends list ages ago. I was about a 40warrior and you just started. You where 70 before i was 45 ahahah :D

Spectate
04-02-2008, 11:40 PM
Earthen Ring server? ^^ I remember having you on friends list ages ago. I was about a 40warrior and you just started. You where 70 before i was 45 ahahah :D

Ohh yeah, I remember! Yup Earthen Ring. And yeah I guess I did play too much when levelling. :P

Infrontation
05-02-2008, 12:02 AM
Never been one for leveling too fast.

Spectate
05-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Never been one for leveling too fast.

I kind of got determined and felt the need to get to 70 asap.

Crimson
05-02-2008, 09:47 PM
I've only ever used an RP realm (Argent Dawn) And wasted ages RPing and not bothering to level. However, imo RPing is funner than levelling if you know the right people.

Argent Dawn is difficult RP - Unless you're a belf. For example I RP on my Troll, and there is a troll RP guild that organise events etc. I never EVER new about these events and they're MASSIVE. 50-60 trolls (most lower levels) running to Un'goro for the Great Hunt, it's amazing.

Spectate
05-02-2008, 09:50 PM
I've only ever used an RP realm (Argent Dawn) And wasted ages RPing and not bothering to level. However, imo RPing is funner than levelling if you know the right people.

Argent Dawn is difficult RP - Unless you're a belf. For example I RP on my Troll, and there is a troll RP guild that organise events etc. I never EVER new about these events and they're MASSIVE. 50-60 trolls (most lower levels) running to Un'goro for the Great Hunt, it's amazing.

That sounds brilliant. As you said, if you meet the right people you can enjoy some amazing RP with WoW.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!