PDA

View Full Version : Easy Achievement Games

Fart
04-02-2008, 09:53 PM
Heyhey,
Well anyway ive bought all the new intresting games and enjoyable ones but now im looking to get games with easy gamerspoints :) So then i can go buy them as im trying to boost my g a ickle bit :P

The games i already know of:
TMNT (Got)
King Kong (Got)
Fifa 06 RTFWC (Got)

Thats it really :P
Anyone comes up with good ones get +rep :D
x

Ashley 12344
04-02-2008, 09:55 PM
Fight night?

Minstrels
04-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Viva Pinata

Neil
04-02-2008, 09:57 PM
Oblivion
Blazing Angels
Phantasy Star Universe (Easy but takes a while)
DiRT
Crackdown

Fart
04-02-2008, 10:01 PM
Oblivion
Blazing Angels
Phantasy Star Universe (Easy but takes a while)
DiRT
Crackdown
:) Thankyou but i got crackdown and i find it very confussing and longish. If you could give me some tips on it that would be super :)

Viva Pinata
I have that played on it for around 2 minutes but it was abit to childish like for me but how long does it take you to get say 200g? :)

Fight night?
My mate in school said thats easy, What do you basicly do? Thankyou :)

Thanks guys

[EDIT: Neil & Bluemoon it says I got to spread rep before giving it too you again :) Ill add you onto a list as a iourep xD]

Neil
04-02-2008, 10:13 PM
:) Thankyou but i got crackdown and i find it very confussing and longish. If you could give me some tips on it that would be super :)

I have that played on it for around 2 minutes but it was abit to childish like for me but how long does it take you to get say 200g? :)

My mate in school said thats easy, What do you basicly do? Thankyou :)

Thanks guys

[EDIT: Neil & Bluemoon it says I got to spread rep before giving it too you again :) Ill add you onto a list as a iourep xD]

Crackdown is one of the easiest games, the only thing that's annoying is collecting orbs and the stunt rings, that's it really, the rest you can do after beating the game like 5-10 times, beat the game once, if you don't max out reset and do it again, and just keep beating the game till you max your skills and have like kill x using car/gun/fists etc. anything related to killing enemies is easiest done on Los Mertos (sp?) because they're the easiest

When you get around to it you may wanna try get the achievement for beating all street races (the one accessed on the main menu) this is easy, what you do is on the first race get out of the car and run to the agency, grab the sports car and take it to roughly next to where you started, get out of the car and reselect the same race, when it says GO get out of the car and grab the super car and race with that, at the end of each race you must get out before crossing the finish line the last time or you'll have to go back to the agency on the next race

If you need any help with something other than stunt rings and orbs then I can help

CJW93
04-02-2008, 10:14 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/guides.php?type=Retail

Gives you achievement guides.

05-02-2008, 01:14 AM
Madden NFL 06 if they got it in the UK

11 acheivements.
10 are easy.
1 is simulating through 30 years of franchise which i did while watching tv xD

also fight night round 3 is easy

Minstrels
05-02-2008, 07:08 AM
Put it this way: 20G for renaming a Pinata, 20G for renaming a worker, 20G for making a new logo, 20G for hiring a splinker, 20G for hiring a collecter. They're the ones I can remember, they're all easy just takes time. :)

Fart
05-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Put it this way: 20G for renaming a Pinata, 20G for renaming a worker, 20G for making a new logo, 20G for hiring a splinker, 20G for hiring a collecter. They're the ones I can remember, they're all easy just takes time. :)
:) im doing that now, got the 20g for renaming a pinata :D
ty btw =]

Minstrels
05-02-2008, 05:14 PM
:) im doing that now, got the 20g for renaming a pinata :D
ty btw =]
Want to know how to get easy coins to get the coins achievement?

Alan_Carr
05-02-2008, 07:19 PM
Wheres the cheapest place to get BURNING AVATAR

Minstrels
05-02-2008, 09:58 PM
Wheres the cheapest place to get BURNING AVATAR
Blockbuster rental, no way do you want to purchase it. >.<!

Fart
05-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Want to know how to get easy coins to get the coins achievement?
Yeh go on! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!