PDA

View Full Version : The Perilous Adventures of a Creditless Habbo

floyd
06-06-2005, 10:53 PM
Through the many years of the existence of Habbo hotel, we have seen that people are segregated judging by their populairity, and power. However, most of all, habbos are being judged by how much furniture they have regardless of their personality. There are many habbos like myslef who refuse to pay for credits and would have to purchase postage to send 20 cents half way across the world. This article intends to shed light on the countless habbos that spend hours trying to get their own sense of class and popularity on habbo uk, be it through falling furniture and innocent hours of begging, or be it scamming.

To fit in as a poor habbo, many people find that they have to turn to conformity and "go against the grain" to make themselves heard. They pretend that they were scammed and lost "5 club sofas" or that they had an hc accout that was hacked and they needed donations. However, a vast majority of these people have never even felt the satisfaction of a remotely full room of furniture that is their own. To prove my theory of this scam, I consulted various habbos trying to scam their ways into some free furniture. One anonymous habbo told me he lost his accout to a scammer. Immediatly, I asked him what account name was scammed. Moronically, he replied "my account that was hacked was called GlitterKat." FYI, GlitterKat is the head hobbo of the .co.uk hotel and if she was hacked, already being an expert on hacking, she would easily be able to ban the hacker and retrieve her accout. One out of every 3 habbos I asked had mistakes in their hacking stories. Some continued changing the plot and eventually gave up and left the room. However, questions may not be enough. Anyone could be hiding behind a username. Their story could be perfectly planned out, flawwless, foolproof. They may get you so ensnared and sympathetic to their cause that you may find yourself surrendering some of your own furniture to these scammers.

Besides that scam, there are many others. Poor habbos enjoy using the trick, "I have given away 80 creds this week, give me your password, and ill buy you some credits." I am not sure how someone could be that foolish to fall for such a predictable scam such as that, but I have seen at least 4 of my dear friends online lose their accounts.

Lastly, there is also the innocent side of a creditless habbo. The honest, hardworking citizen that thinks its the best day of their lives when they get a job at a mafia or a "habbo mccdonalds". They work tirelessly, sitting in the mafia HQ even alone if nesessary. Falling furni and racing has been adopted by poor habbos as a door to escape their lives online as a homeless person.

In conclusion, habbos throughout the hotel are wary of possible ways to reach a level of richness that will permit them to fit in with society and never be called a "noob" again. Scammers, and innocent workers are online all the time. watching, and waiting.

Moved by crashb555 (Forum Moderator): Moved from 'Habbo UK News and Rumours', please post in the correct forum

Ranger
06-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Nice article :)

Yet this is news.......how?

~Hilton~
07-06-2005, 03:47 AM
I enjoy reading your articles, and to me when I had nothing and just competed was more an enjoyable time, just getting anything I could. Now, I just want more and more and more.

.Ex-
07-06-2005, 07:39 AM
Very good article.

floyd
09-06-2005, 05:48 PM
thanks guys.

im sorry i didnt know what forum my editorials belinged in

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!