PDA

View Full Version : new char ;o!

Decapitated!
05-02-2008, 05:39 PM
i just made a undead mage on killrogg, if anyone wants to join in levelling with me /w jaxoor in game or just say on here

i could also use some help i have no other characters on killrogg :(

SKEEN
05-02-2008, 05:44 PM
Everyone on Kilrogg are Alliance apart from me and Dan :(.

Add Jcsh I just started it the other day. Level 8 Troll Warrior :8.

Decapitated!
05-02-2008, 05:47 PM
thats well gay, horde are so better :(

alliance are well ugly.

just gonna go ally for the sake of it now :(

Gnome
05-02-2008, 06:07 PM
thats well gay, horde are so better :(

alliance are well ugly.

just gonna go ally for the sake of it now :(

I WANTED UNDEAD MAGE! I REFUSELLLES TO LEVEL AN ALLIE.

Ps; ily jack xoxoxo

Decapitated!
05-02-2008, 06:11 PM
I WANTED UNDEAD MAGE! I REFUSELLLES TO LEVEL AN ALLIE.

Ps; ily jack xoxoxo

nah, coz ure bein lazy n u wnt even level the hunter coz i cba

anyway, draenei mage - Jackasaurus on killrogg

Gnome
05-02-2008, 06:13 PM
nah, coz ure bein lazy n u wnt even level the hunter coz i cba

anyway, draenei mage - Jackasaurus on killrogg

Well if its dreanei thats ok. I like them.

Danzilla
05-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Like Josh said, its only me and him on Kilrogg who have roll'd Horde. ;P
But ill add you on my huntar. :]
Also im starting to roll a Nightelf druid this weekend so ill catch up and level with you. ;]

Gnome
05-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Like Josh said, its only me and him on Kilrogg who have roll'd Horde. ;P
But ill add you on my huntar. :]
Also im starting to roll a Nightelf druid this weekend so ill catch up and level with you. ;]

Gimme a boost in WC later today? I might getthe mage 10 later :](I play jacks acc aswell ^^ )

Danzilla
05-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Gimme a boost in WC later today? I might getthe mage 10 later :](I play jacks acc aswell ^^ )

How dare you be so rude!
Of corse i will. :]

Nemo
06-02-2008, 04:38 PM
How dare you be so rude!
Of corse i will. :]
omdz, you never boosted my alts!

Danzilla
06-02-2008, 04:44 PM
omdz, you never boosted my alts!

Erm..Erm..
Ill boost ya' this weekend. ;]

Decapitated!
06-02-2008, 04:47 PM
i got the mage to level 9 and im waiting on chris to get it abit 5 more levels up, honestly he's a slacker >_<

J1MI
06-02-2008, 05:22 PM
Add Xanfor if you want to chat with the hardest warrior on kilrogg. :P

Gnome
06-02-2008, 08:07 PM
i got the mage to level 9 and im waiting on chris to get it abit 5 more levels up, honestly he's a slacker >_<

I WAS GETTING YOU ORES!

Decapitated!
07-02-2008, 11:57 AM
I WAS GETTING YOU ORES!

you got me 14 ores in an hour :S

Gnome
07-02-2008, 04:24 PM
you got me 14 ores in an hour :S

And 30silver.

Danzilla
07-02-2008, 04:27 PM
You talking about your undead mage your getting up on Kilrogg?
If so ill give you money. ;P

Charly
07-02-2008, 09:13 PM
You talking about your undead mage your getting up on Kilrogg?
If so ill give you money. ;P

Undead Ftw!
:D
Undead > Horde
Horde > Ally

Why am i playing as ally :rolleyes:

Danzilla
07-02-2008, 09:23 PM
Undead Ftw!
:D
Undead > Horde
Horde > Ally

Why am i playing as ally :rolleyes:

"Helps you get small size like the alli guys, 'coz gnomes dont come equipped"
You cant roll horde, you get to 30... Oh ill start alli rogue. xD

Charly
07-02-2008, 09:37 PM
Lol there was no decent place to quest n grind ;[

Wig44.
07-02-2008, 09:40 PM
I have a level 8 orc warrior. Been leveling him with joana's guide. <3 warrior... big health, big damage, big armor = I.W.I.N

Danzilla
07-02-2008, 09:53 PM
I have a level 8 orc warrior. Been leveling him with joana's guide. <3 warrior... big health, big damage, big armor = I.W.I.N

Big Ice trap, big pet attack, big sting, big concusive shot, big arcane shot, big scattershot, big aim'd shot, big repeat = I WIN woot! ;]
Sorry Will, had to be said. xD

Charly
07-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Big Ice trap, big pet attack, big sting, big concusive shot, big arcane shot, big scattershot, big aim'd shot, big repeat = I WIN woot! ;]

Lol your harsh ;P
but at lvl 8 a warrior would own a hunter at lvl 8?

Danzilla
07-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Lol your harsh ;P
but at lvl 8 a warrior would own a hunter at lvl 8?

Yea, as they dont have no good "Spells" or a pet, OH and they can only wear leather at that level. ;P

Charly
07-02-2008, 10:00 PM
Yea, as they dont have no good "Spells" or a pet, OH and they can only wear leather at that level. ;P

Lols. Well im off to bed now otherwise i won't get up in the morning like i did today ;O! Also dan, ill put the sig in tomorrow and can you bring in your CDs so i can put them on iTunes tomorrow then ill give them back to you on saturday when we go cinema :D

Nemo
08-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Lols. Well im off to bed now otherwise i won't get up in the morning like i did today ;O! Also dan, ill put the sig in tomorrow and can you bring in your CDs so i can put them on iTunes tomorrow then ill give them back to you on saturday when we go cinema :D
3rd date! you know what that means!

Wig44.
08-02-2008, 07:58 PM

Big ice trap? they are probably the same size as my warrior's balls! Big pet attack? Well maybe they can like enrage and go massive and stuff but the IWIN aura around a warrior makes them cry, and the plate just laughs at them. aimed shot rofl long cast time so yeah BIG aimed shot. Big sting? Yep, your best sting drains mana. Warriors dont have mana. Concussive shot < intercept charge, arcane shot? Yeah it damages nice but you cant arcane shot a warrior who just charged you because he is right next to you and arcane shot = oom. scattershot = trinket/wait it out and intercept.

IWIN

Nemo
08-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Big ice trap? they are probably the same size as my warrior's balls! Big pet attack? Well maybe they can like enrage and go massive and stuff but the IWIN aura around a warrior makes them cry, and the plate just laughs at them. aimed shot rofl long cast time so yeah BIG aimed shot. Big sting? Yep, your best sting drains mana. Warriors dont have mana. Concussive shot < intercept charge, arcane shot? Yeah it damages nice but you cant arcane shot a warrior who just charged you because he is right next to you and arcane shot = oom. scattershot = trinket/wait it out and intercept.

IWINWing clip -> keep right distance and shoot like hell. You = powerless

Charly
08-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Wing clip -> keep right distance and shoot like hell. You = powerless

Well said :p
Hunters > Warriors (Most've the time ;P)

:D or get improved wingclip and concussive shot = stun :]
intimidation = stun :P
Hopeless :D

Decapitated!
08-02-2008, 09:36 PM
Am needin help on my mage :(

he needs to go in dm and he is in need of bags

Danzilla
08-02-2008, 10:42 PM
Will, the only reson i said "Big" this and "Big" that was becuase i was having a laugh copyin' you. xD
Also, i know how to take down a good gear'd warrior, its just knowing what to do. ;]
Also all range attacks 4-41ft for me so i only have to be a few steps away to use arcane shot, and aim'd shot is only 4 sec cast, if your stuned, traped, slowed ect i could easily cast that. :]
Oh and when i said sting i ment 'Serpent Sting' and as im MM/Survial i have 8% increase damage on that which helps. :]
Soz. ;P
Oh and when i said that i wasent' being serious i was just having fun. xD

Whats your mage called? Ill hook you up with some gold. ;]

Decapitated!
08-02-2008, 10:56 PM
Jackasaurus on alliance side!

is good!

Danzilla
08-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Jackasaurus on alliance side!

is good!

Ill add ya'. :]

Wig44.
09-02-2008, 09:32 AM
Will, the only reson i said "Big" this and "Big" that was becuase i was having a laugh copyin' you. xD
Also, i know how to take down a good gear'd warrior, its just knowing what to do. ;]
Also all range attacks 4-41ft for me so i only have to be a few steps away to use arcane shot, and aim'd shot is only 4 sec cast, if your stuned, traped, slowed ect i could easily cast that. :]
Oh and when i said sting i ment 'Serpent Sting' and as im MM/Survial i have 8% increase damage on that which helps. :]
Soz. ;P
Oh and when i said that i wasent' being serious i was just having fun. xD

Whats your mage called? Ill hook you up with some gold. ;]

I know'z. I jus twanted to see how long it would be before I lost. What classes can hunters not beat? High ranged damage, 1k raptor strikes...

Nemo
09-02-2008, 10:23 AM
I know'z. I jus twanted to see how long it would be before I lost. What classes can hunters not beat? High ranged damage, 1k raptor strikes...
They are pretty overpowered, so probaly warlocks but even then. Well, my mage can pretty easily take down some hunters, but BM hunters are just tooooooooooooo overpowered.

Wig44.
09-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Wow, they must be bad hunters.

Youheard
09-02-2008, 10:42 AM
What classes can hunters not beat?

Rogues, arms/fury warriors, enhanc shammys can be a pain.

1k raptor strikes...

LOLMELEEHUNTAR

Danzilla
09-02-2008, 10:59 AM

I hate shammys and rogues and soo annoying!

Wig44.
09-02-2008, 03:13 PM

LOLMELEEHUNTAR

LOL ENHANCE SHAMAN GIVING YOU TROUBLE?!!?! No offence but you must be poor at pvp if enhancement bothers you at all :P

Nemo
09-02-2008, 03:27 PM
LOL ENHANCE SHAMAN GIVING YOU TROUBLE?!!?! No offence but you must be poor at pvp if enhancement bothers you at all :Penhancement shammys pwn at 70, not sure about below 70.

Danzilla
09-02-2008, 04:34 PM
Iv sent you 50g in mail so you can get some bags. :]
Also i have trouble with shammys 1v1, you get them to like 25% and they just heal, so annoying and the totems & frostshock get quite annoying. ;P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!