PDA

View Full Version : HOUSEKEEPING - Ripped

RedCrisps
05-02-2008, 07:34 PM
Yes. Extenhost.com are selling DJ panels for £10 in there habbo packages. i have been on one of the victims DJ panels. and when i saw it was houekeeping i just couldn't believe it.

http://www.ohupload.com/files/1202239985.png (http://www.ohupload.com)

theJOSH
05-02-2008, 07:36 PM
Susie, ripped me off £35 for a shoutcast :@
Extenhosts are crap and unreliable.

RedCrisps
05-02-2008, 07:38 PM
i hope they shut down. btw i am going to download the dj panel files of this site and give it out because its only housekeeping so yeh :]

theJOSH
05-02-2008, 08:03 PM
It's Calebs house keeping

RedCrisps
05-02-2008, 08:06 PM
It's Calebs house keeping
i know yeh :D

Mr.Sam
05-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Seems everyone is ripping it, Ouch at the shift key abuse on the screen shot :(

RedCrisps
05-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Seems everyone is ripping it, Ouch at the shift key abuse on the screen shot :(

OH YEH LOL. very unprofessinal for a hosting site selling a DJ panel

Caleb
05-02-2008, 08:35 PM
I have filed a DMCA against them, in the mail now. ;)

RedCrisps
05-02-2008, 08:36 PM
gdgd ;]

and habbohotelfm

Caleb
05-02-2008, 08:37 PM
I will be filing a DMCA against them now.

Hope to be in the mail this afternoon.

RedCrisps
05-02-2008, 08:45 PM
could i release extenhost's panel if i changed the (c) Extenhost.com on the login page?

Jordan,
05-02-2008, 08:50 PM
yh put Style design be Extent host script by Calaeb

RedCrisps
05-02-2008, 08:51 PM
but the design is only two boxes :S

Jordan,
05-02-2008, 08:52 PM
then dont do the extent bit :P

RedCrisps
05-02-2008, 08:55 PM
just downloading it now =]

Jordan,
05-02-2008, 08:55 PM
kk :P i must say owned much

QuickScriptz
05-02-2008, 10:25 PM
I have filed a DMCA against them, in the mail now. ;)

Technically it's called a DMCA Takedown Notice and generally you email it (therefore it would be 'in the tubes now') :P Oh, also, I'm not sure if you're in the States or not but technically, the DMCA only applies to sites hosted in the States.... just so you know :)

i hope they shut down. btw i am going to download the dj panel files of this site and give it out because its only housekeeping so yeh :]

Um... you realize you can't do that right? Just because they may have ripped/copied another panel doesn't mean you have the right to release 'their' panel. It would be up to the owner/creator of the panel to deal with them and have them either;
a) Take it down
b) Replace the copyright
c) Sharealike (if it said so in the license)

could i release extenhost's panel if i changed the (c) Extenhost.com on the login page?

No you most certainly cannot... refer to above bit of post.

Caleb
05-02-2008, 10:42 PM

Yes

Technically it's called a DMCA Takedown Notice and generally you email it (therefore it would be 'in the tubes now') :P Oh, also, I'm not sure if you're in the States or not but technically, the DMCA only applies to sites hosted in the States.... just so you know :)

Um... you realize you can't do that right? Just because they may have ripped/copied another panel doesn't mean you have the right to release 'their' panel. It would be up to the owner/creator of the panel to deal with them and have them either;
a) Take it down
b) Replace the copyright
c) Sharealike (if it said so in the license)

No you most certainly cannot... refer to above bit of post.

It is not generally e-mailed, the notices are sent VIA mail, the best way to do it.

He can release it, it is my panel, they added a design to it. It is still my work no matter what, which is copyright to me, which means he can release it.

It is called DMCA or DMCA notice, you are the first person I have ever heard call it a takedown notice.

Andys
05-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Err, maybe you should take a look at ExtenHost's website?

http://www.extenhost.com/exten/index.htm > Services.
It says they INSTALL the panel for £10, not CREATE the panel.

Unless they have copyrighted it, then that's a different matter!

QuickScriptz
05-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Yes

Unless it specifically states somewhere in the license that they are required to 'Sharealike' then no he cannot. It is plain and simple. If they modified your panel then yes the panel's still yours, but they are not legally required [unless the license says so] to distribute it with their modifications included.

It is not generally e-mailed, the notices are sent VIA mail, the best way to do it.

Okay...? Usually when dealing with hosts (or infringing sites) it is done via email, although situations may vary.

He can release it, it is my panel, they added a design to it. It is still my work no matter what, which is copyright to me, which means he can release it.

Yes, it is your work, but with the new layout that they created you would be in violation of their copyright if you released the version of the panel which they modified without their express written permission. Although it may not seem ethical that's the way the law works (unless your license states that they must sharealike).

It is called DMCA or DMCA notice, you are the first person I have ever heard call it a takedown notice.

The actual legal document that sets out procedures and digital copyright laws is called the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998). The actual act of requesting action being taken is not called the/a DMCA. As for the names it is generally referred to as a;
-DMCA Complaint
-DMCA Takedown Notice
-DMCA Notice

[B]Sidenote #1 - Despite any arguments for not releasing their code above, I still do agree with the fact that they should either Cease and Desist or return your copyright to the panel and if you so wish, compensate you in some way.

Sidenote #2 - Unless you specify otherwise in your license that you released with the panel then you can't control what they really do to the actual panel aside from making sure they keep your copyright. To some degree you can say that if they make money off hosting because they offer your panel then yes, you should get something, but then again, it's a slippery slope once you get started down that road...

Caleb
05-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Err, maybe you should take a look at ExtenHost's website?

http://www.extenhost.com/exten/index.htm > Services.
It says they INSTALL the panel for £10, not CREATE the panel.

Unless they have copyrighted it, then that's a different matter!

Unless it specifically states somewhere in the license that they are required to 'Sharealike' then no he cannot. It is plain and simple. If they modified your panel then yes the panel's still yours, but they are not legally required [unless the license says so] to distribute it with their modifications included.

Okay...? Usually when dealing with hosts (or infringing sites) it is done via email, although situations may vary.

Yes, it is your work, but with the new layout that they created you would be in violation of their copyright if you released the version of the panel which they modified without their express written permission. Although it may not seem ethical that's the way the law works (unless your license states that they must sharealike).

The actual legal document that sets out procedures and digital copyright laws is called the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998). The actual act of requesting action being taken is not called the/a DMCA. As for the names it is generally referred to as a;
-DMCA Complaint
-DMCA Takedown Notice
-DMCA Notice

[B]Sidenote #1 - Despite any arguments for not releasing their code above, I still do agree with the fact that they should either Cease and Desist or return your copyright to the panel and if you so wish, compensate you in some way.

Sidenote #2 - Unless you specify otherwise in your license that you released with the panel then you can't control what they really do to the actual panel aside from making sure they keep your copyright. To some degree you can say that if they make money off hosting because they offer your panel then yes, you should get something, but then again, it's a slippery slope once you get started down that road...

Here is the license that come with it:http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

manufantom
06-02-2008, 04:05 PM
Ok first of all ExtenHost has NEVER sold a SHOUTcast for £35 We sell unlimted SHOUTcasts for £25. Next the panel we sell was partly made by Nigel Kay (RuneScapeFM) and was sold to Daniel Morris (ExtenHost) for £40. Scripts didnt work and the myqsl was slow. Daniel edited this with scripts from dynamic drive and from ones he had learnt in school. The panel is not "ripped" if anything "Caleb" ripped our panel.

RedCrisps
06-02-2008, 04:09 PM
Ok first of all ExtenHost has NEVER sold a SHOUTcast for £35 We sell unlimted SHOUTcasts for £25. Next the panel we sell was party made by Nigel Kay (RuneScapeFM) and was sold to Daniel Morris (ExtenHost) for £40. Scripts didnt work and the myqsl was slow. Daniel edited this with scripts from dynamic drive and from ones he had learnt in school. The panel is not "ripped" if anything "Caleb" ripped our panel.

Actually Caleb released housekeeping before extenhost came into existance. so you can shush, and now we know Nigel sells housekeeping and he used the thinkhabbo one on habboharmony. so yeh. Caleb did not rip the panel so shush. also i have released the panel from extenhost because its not fair your selling it to people who don't know about habboring.com

manufantom
06-02-2008, 04:12 PM
Well we bought a copyright licanse in the USA which is where we are based. We are awaiting your details Mr Caleb we will goto court if need.

Nigel sells housekeeping and he used the thinkhabbo one on habboharmony

He MAY do so but like i said only about 2 of the scripts work which was request line and the message system. If you would like us to remove them we can.

Note: Also we arent actully SELLING the panel. We are selling the installation of OUR panel.

RedCrisps
06-02-2008, 04:14 PM
Well we bought a copyright licanse in the USA which is where we are based. We are awaiting your details Mr Caleb we will goto court if need.
LOL. you don't understand. ExtenHost don't own the panel. and how can you have gotten a license when Caleb already licensed it. gosh go die in a hole

manufantom
06-02-2008, 04:22 PM
He didnt Caleb has been in contact he just copy righted it under the somet or other act we actually PAYED for the lisence

RedCrisps
06-02-2008, 04:25 PM

He MAY do so but like i said only about 2 of the scripts work which was request line and the message system. If you would like us to remove them we can.

Note: Also we arent actully SELLING the panel. We are selling the installation of OUR panel.
bit pricey just to install php script. and if its just installation why can't extenhost release te panel?

He didnt Caleb has been in contact he just copy righted it under the somet or other act we actually PAYED for the lisence

just cuz he didn't pay for a license doesn't mean yours is any better?

Caleb
06-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Ok first of all ExtenHost has NEVER sold a SHOUTcast for £35 We sell unlimted SHOUTcasts for £25. Next the panel we sell was partly made by Nigel Kay (RuneScapeFM) and was sold to Daniel Morris (ExtenHost) for £40. Scripts didnt work and the myqsl was slow. Daniel edited this with scripts from dynamic drive and from ones he had learnt in school. The panel is not "ripped" if anything "Caleb" ripped our panel.

In the UK it is not required to purchase a copyright license, it doesn't matter if you do or do not, either way is accepted.

If you are located in the UK, and purchase a copyright in the USA, I do not see how that could matter.

This product is Housekeeping, and it is my product. Selling it is not allowed and voids the contract signed when you downloaded it.

If you wish to continue selling installation, you must place on the site that that is what the fee is for, as well as stating that Housekeeping is Copyrighted to Caleb Mingle.

I have seen this panel and searched the source code thoroughly and found that it is in fact Housekeeping.

--ss--
06-02-2008, 08:24 PM

Well you didn't pay Caleb for it, The panel your site is selling/ claiming to be your own is coded by Caleb. Buying a licence of an 3rd party person/site doesn't make you the legit owner and you have most likely been conned.

MrCraig
06-02-2008, 08:25 PM
Red, saying "go die in a hole" is a bit far isnt it?

+
Surely if the script is hosted and sold on US servers then only US copyright laws apply (which is why you can do whatever you like out in the middle of the ocean as no legislation applies)

Lilian
06-02-2008, 08:26 PM
That panel is around 3 years old. I used to use it.

Independent
06-02-2008, 08:30 PM

Read the thread name, it says HOUSEKEEPING - RIPPED.

It's not asking for the history of the panel.

Lilian
06-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Its not ripped though? Thats my point. Its the old version of HouseKeeping when I used it. How do you know their Calebs codes ect?

Read the thread name, it says HOUSEKEEPING - RIPPED.

It's not asking for the history of the panel.

Universe
06-02-2008, 08:35 PM
This Calebs guy seems a bit of a fool thinking he created this Housekeeping. It's even been copyrighted in the US by Nigel Kay and Habbofm and the sql database the HouseKeeping is using is identical. Maybe he thought no one would ever find out?

prove you created it, thats all i can say lol

Independent
06-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Its not ripped though? Thats my point. Its the old version of HouseKeeping when I used it. How do you know their Calebs codes ect?

I didn't know there was a version before.. o.0

DeejayMachoo$
06-02-2008, 08:39 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

--ss--
06-02-2008, 08:39 PM
This Calebs guy seems a bit of a fool thinking he created this Housekeeping. It's even been copyrighted in the US by Nigel Kay and Habbofm and the sql database the HouseKeeping is using is identical. Maybe he thought no one would ever find out?

You may want to look back through his other projects as he is more than capable of coding his own CMS.

This all seems to be pointing back to one guy "Nigel kay" who supposedly sold out licences to this , hmmm.

Universe
06-02-2008, 08:41 PM
You may want to look back through his other projects as he is more than capable of coding his own CMS.

This all seems to be pointing back to one guy "Nigel kay" who supposedly sold out licences to this , hmmm.

The Panel has been around for like 4 years though? lol and i've never ever heard of this Housekeeping designed by this guy. Ive used the copy I am for Habboharmony on every fansite i have ever owned for the passed 3-4 years and most other fansites do to. Why are people only picking this up now......

DeejayMachoo$
06-02-2008, 08:44 PM
The Panel has been around for like 4 years though? lol and i've never ever heard of this Housekeeping designed by this guy. Ive used the copy I am for Habboharmony on every fansite i have ever owned for the passed 3-4 years and most other fansites do to. Why are people only picking this up now......

Possibly because you said universe systems ect? why not just leave copyright on and you wouldn't get into this mess?

Universe
06-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Possibly because you said universe systems ect? why not just leave copyright on and you wouldn't get into this mess?

What Copyright? Nkay gave me the panel years ago with no copyright on at all, it was from the Habbofm DJ Panel (not housekeeping) which i think Andrew designed originally. And what mess? I and other fansites have been randomly accused of using a housekeeping that we have done for years, why now? why not 3 years ago?

theJOSH
06-02-2008, 08:49 PM
You are gay Uni

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Universe
06-02-2008, 08:53 PM
You are gay Uni

and what if i was.. seems like an immature person who likes to play with the word 'gay' as an insult.. lol

Robbie
06-02-2008, 08:55 PM
Wow Josh, great post :|

Caleb
06-02-2008, 09:19 PM

It is the same as Housekeeping.

HouseKeeping is HouseKeeping, no one else has ever made another version of housekeeping.

Excuse me? You seem to have no clue what you are talking about. I released Housekeeping back in early 2005 to numerous fansite owners at the time.

The version you used on HabboHarmony seems to be a mix of Housekeeping, and the panel Anzrew created, as it has files from my housekeeping, and Anzrews' panel.

We figured this out the other day.

Thanks Shane :)

Yes, I am quite capable of coding my own anything. I would never need to "steal" another users' code when it would take me ten minutes to make my own.

My panel has been around for around the same time.

"The version you used on HabboHarmony seems to be a mix of Housekeeping, and the panel Anzrew created, as it has files from my housekeeping, and Anzrews' panel."

What Copyright? Nkay gave me the panel years ago with no copyright on at all, it was from the Habbofm DJ Panel (not housekeeping) which i think Andrew designed originally. And what mess? I and other fansites have been randomly accused of using a housekeeping that we have done for years, why now? why not 3 years ago?

The panel Nkay gave you, is the one that is mixed that you can read about above. ;)

It had the exploit in it, which was my fault, and was the developmental version of Housekeeping.

"The version you used on HabboHarmony seems to be a mix of Housekeeping, and the panel Anzrew created, as it has files from my housekeeping, and Anzrews' panel, including the exploit from the BETA version of Housekeeping."

All in all.

The panel on most of the sites is a mix between both mine and Anzrew's panels.

It had my BETA development files, mixed with his DJ panel. We figured that out when some features were from HabboFM and some were from mine.

theJOSH
06-02-2008, 09:43 PM
and what if i was.. seems like an immature person who likes to play with the word 'gay' as an insult.. lol

Yes, I love to do that! :D

You seem like an immature person has to STEAL a panel, then claim as your own, to proove to Akela, and the habbo staff which you love to kiss their big hairy backsides, that you are a l337 coder, and can make such a cool script.

DeejayMachoo$
06-02-2008, 10:28 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Hypertext
07-02-2008, 12:31 AM
Seems doubtful there was *no* footer/copyright on it.. but "Universe Radio Systems" seems you went *slightly* overboard.. and owe an apology.

RedCrisps
07-02-2008, 08:32 AM
right been using the search tool. i couldn't find nothing as far back as housekeeping 1.0 but he was developing another panel called giant panel:
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=302302

at the time tho i think housekeeping was just a prvate project for HNFM

but he was going to create housekeeping version 2 which never came out lol =]
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=342168

also Nige has been known for ripping, hacking, scamming. i mean we all remember what happend with the clubhabbo radio the one time ;]

Pyroka
07-02-2008, 12:12 PM

The kid's got some cheek to say that.

also Nige has been known for ripping, hacking, scamming. i mean we all remember what happend with the clubhabbo radio the one time ;]

I remember that, it seems his legacy lives on. As for what's being said, and if they have been 'remixed' then it is completely legal, as it has been adapted?

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

Nom. I think a simple reference to both Anzrew & Caleb would be in order to solve this issue? Don't flame me if I'm wrong, because right now I'm talking on my own opinion & I haven't much in it.

Caleb
07-02-2008, 12:30 PM
#

Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
#

Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.

heh :P

RedCrisps
07-02-2008, 01:36 PM
Well i think extenhost smells anyway [=

suzie.w
07-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Seems to me rather stupid behaviour is going on:

Also reading previous posts too insults flying left right and center.
Some people just like to join in and create fuss and insult other people over a issue which is nothing at all to do with them i even notice insults to universe.. everyone has freedom of speach and seems doing so you get insulted.
Basically i have legitmate proof of the panel we use and legitimate proof of purchase of scripts that was not working at the time we purchased and paypal dispute was opened which i have records of. Now time was spent adding scripts to the faulty ones and making the panel we use today.
Now if who ever claims to have made these files wishes to proove this which i find isnt happening all well and good but as yet all i see if a slanging match going on.
thanks

manufantom
07-02-2008, 04:28 PM
Well I'm going to leave on this note:
ExtenHost is standing by for the details from "Caleb" and will cooperate with any legal proceedings. Our solicitor that sorted out the copyright for our panel has been informed. So as they say “See You In Court” Also if any Habbox staff are reading this please CLOSE the thread, the first reason being a copyrighted panel has been illegally “leaked” and also there is allot of homophobic comments and other abuse to us and others and there’s no need for it!

MrCraig
07-02-2008, 04:34 PM
Well i think extenhost smells anyway [=

Wow, thats got alot to do with the topic..

Blob
07-02-2008, 04:54 PM
ExtenHost is standing by for the details from "Caleb" and will cooperate with any legal proceedings. Our solicitor that sorted out the copyright for our panel has been informed. So as they say “See You In Court” Also if any Habbox staff are reading this please CLOSE the thread, the first reason being a copyrighted panel has been illegally “leaked” and also there is allot of homophobic comments and other abuse to us and others and there’s no need for it!

LOL we have a load of hardnuts on our forum guys.

Jõnathan
07-02-2008, 05:35 PM
1. You're being quite stupid
2. Extenhost illegally leaked it so lol @ u
3. Lol at you having a solicitor - as if.
To the Forum MODS; Don't close the thread - it's hilarious as some internet GEEKZ!!!11 try to claim copyright for stuff that's not even theirs.*

*not directed at Caleb, obviously.

RedCrisps
07-02-2008, 07:15 PM
i leaked it init LOLZ & oh yeh see you in court as i was the one that leaked it, your just stupid. i mean the panel is crap anyway, it was back when caleb first started coding. so really if you want to rip a panel you could of choosen a better one :/

Some people just like to join in and create fuss and insult other people over a issue which is nothing at all to do with them i even notice insults to universe.. everyone has freedom of speach and seems doing so you get insulted.
Basically i have legitmate proof of the panel we use and legitimate proof of purchase of scripts that was not working at the time we purchased and paypal dispute was opened which i have records of. Now time was spent adding scripts to the faulty ones and making the panel we use today.
Now if who ever claims to have made these files wishes to proove this which i find isnt happening all well and good but as yet all i see if a slanging match going on.
thanks
suzie, you think u an ur company are untouchable but one day you will get it.

--ss--
07-02-2008, 07:19 PM

thanks
I don't know how many times this has been said but, You may have your so called "Licence" but it wasn't issued by Caleb who made the panel , get that into your head!

RedCrisps
07-02-2008, 07:22 PM
LOL suzie makes me laff she is on habbohotelfm and is like oosh best get on my shoes if i am going to be dancing to aqua or dancing queen or ymca :| go to woolworthes and get some new songs babs <3

koolkid
28-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Sorry for awakening the convo if i have. but i couldnt help about lol at this thread.

anyway ill shuup now,

LOL suzie makes me laff she is on habbohotelfm and is like oosh best get on my shoes if i am going to be dancing to aqua or dancing queen or ymca :| go to woolworthes and get some new songs babs <3

Rofl at that!!!

Lol your really going to take someone to court over a bloody Habbo Radio DJ Panel. thats just dowright stupid. its a bit like taking someone to court over someone hacking their precious illegal habbo radio station.. ROFLCOPTERS!!

We actually i take that back to a few fansites that actually do pay their royalty fee's or a broadcasting licence. and pardon me if you feel i am being rude..

koolkid
28-02-2008, 11:02 PM
Sorry for awakening the convo if i have. but i couldnt help about lol at this thread.

anyway ill shuup now,

Rofl at that!!!

Lol your really going to take someone to court over a bloody Habbo Radio DJ Panel. I could just immagine a court case like that. id be pissing myself the whole way through if i was in there!

Ivake
28-02-2008, 11:05 PM

anyway ill shuup now,

Rofl at that!!!

Lol your really going to take someone to court over a bloody Habbo Radio DJ Panel. I could just immagine a court case like that. id be pissing myself the whole way through if i was in there!

You really need to die.

koolkid
28-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Thanks for your input there mate. Ill put that in my things to do list.

Ivake
28-02-2008, 11:08 PM
Good girl!

koolkid
28-02-2008, 11:12 PM
Anyway im outta this thread. Bugger i woke it up LOL.

Prick
28-02-2008, 11:15 PM
That post failed Ivake

Invent
28-02-2008, 11:16 PM
the insults on this forum are getting worse and worse.

koolkid
28-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Nice one. I wont say ur name. Lol.

and i agree with invent. all i was doing was saying my oppinion. but then ivake comes along and calls me a girl. No mate. get it right. Unless you was trying to say that i was a transfestite. Befre assuming that someone is a differnt gender. Please check the bloody side of the user details. Ta.

Prick
28-02-2008, 11:23 PM
Its stupid when people say go die or whatever
It shows how angry they get on the computer

koolkid
28-02-2008, 11:24 PM
Agreed. Its a poxy habbo forum fgs. Not a request to get someone to die forum. get a life Ivake. Lol

Meti
29-02-2008, 11:18 AM
It's really nice.. People would appreciate if someone shared it with everyone :D

matt64
08-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Hi guys sorry to hear Extenhosts have been Scamming people , since i started hosting at the age of 13 i have come a long way and sisnce then never trusted extenhosts, for all the people experiancing bad customer service or just service in general , contact us at mattshosting.co.uk , we will be able to help you and provide a proper service u can trust

Thanks Matt

Blob
08-03-2008, 03:54 PM
Hi guys sorry to hear Extenhosts have been Scamming people , since i started hosting at the age of 13 i have come a long way and sisnce then never trusted extenhosts, for all the people experiancing bad customer service or just service in general , contact us at mattshosting.co.uk , we will be able to help you and provide a proper service u can trust

Thanks Matt

Don't bump.

Lilian
08-03-2008, 03:55 PM

Thanks Matt

Why bump and why steal the thread? Theres an web hosts section for advertising your company/hosting site.

matt64
08-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Sorry guys i thort i was simply helping buy offering people a way out of there bad service

Blob
08-03-2008, 04:01 PM
Sorry guys i thort i was simply helping buy offering people a way out of there bad service

Post in a new thread then, not a bloody ancient one.

Bojangles
08-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Lmao plus its the wrong section. Post in Web Market > Web Hosts..

matt64
08-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Ancient its last month the 28th it was last replied on how is that ancient

Bojangles
08-03-2008, 04:03 PM
Because it's an old thread.. stop bumping it.

matt64
08-03-2008, 04:04 PM
ok ok , sorrryyyyy , jees

Navicat
08-03-2008, 04:19 PM

You could help people if you some decent grammar.

I*
thought*
by*
their*

manufantom
08-03-2008, 11:20 PM
Really sick of this TBH. If you look at our source and house keeping its totally diffrent. Secondly we was first in contact with "Caleb" 6 months ago. Still no complaint has been filed against us. We are waiting. If you realse our panel thats NOT house keeping we will fill out a complaint to DMCA

I also notice half of the idiots ripping us are now banned. So they blates been going round think there it when there not. There sados TBF...

Jordan,
08-03-2008, 11:24 PM
sorry but most of the features are the same. the front page content is the same, most of its the same

RedCrisps
08-03-2008, 11:29 PM
Really sick of this TBH. If you look at our source and house keeping its totally diffrent. Secondly we was first in contact with "Caleb" 6 months ago. Still no complaint has been filed against us. We are waiting. If you realse our panel thats NOT house keeping we will fill out a complaint to DMCA

I also notice half of the idiots ripping us are now banned. So they blates been going round think there it when there not. There sados TBF...
Banned from what? ExtenHost? Because i ent gonna loes sleep over it. your sites **** anyway.

Hypertext
08-03-2008, 11:42 PM
This thread has died, stop posting jeeez.

Hayd93
09-03-2008, 09:20 AM

you are the biggest moron i have ever met.I have used this panel before and is near enough exacly housekeeping all you have done is modified a few things.What do you mean our panel i think you mean calebs panel.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!