PDA

View Full Version : can someone..

Eamonn
05-02-2008, 08:08 PM
give me a general description of what clubtropica is?
thanks +rep.

dannyisnotamazing
05-02-2008, 08:10 PM
Club Tropica's is an all new virtual community where you can create an avatar then fly (1st class of course) to the perfect virtual destination; the Club Tropica island! An adult chat site comprising of Home Pages, profiles, instant messenger, voice chat and a 3D island you can explore and enjoy any time you want, just click the "Fly To The Island" button to the right of the page and we will have you there in a jiffy!

Elkaa
05-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Nice copy and paste :P

dannyisnotamazing
05-02-2008, 08:12 PM
What?! :O:O

--ss--
05-02-2008, 08:12 PM
A copy of Habbo but with 3D graphics aimed at an higher age group.
It's ran by Callie (Ex Habbo manager) , Disarno (Ex Habbo Staff) , Just-one (used to be an admin here) and Baving whom I believe is the one who does the coding (Ex Forum Manager on here) ;).

Eamonn
05-02-2008, 08:13 PM
so it isn't anything to do with habbo but ex-habbo staff run it?
is it like a proper company thing tho like habbo o.o?

--ss--
05-02-2008, 08:15 PM
so it isn't anything to do with habbo but ex-habbo staff run it?
is it like a proper company thing tho like habbo o.o?
Yep , well it's based on Habbo and to me it seems exactly like Habbo but with better graphics and better customer service.

They are an registered company in the UK ;)

Eamonn
05-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Yep , well it's based on Habbo and to me it seems exactly like Habbo but with better graphics and better customer service.

They are an registered company in the UK ;)
and isn't it fully opened yet?

ThisNameWillDo!
05-02-2008, 08:17 PM
A copy of Habbo but with 3D graphics aimed at an higher age group.
It's ran by Callie (Ex Habbo manager) , Disarno (Ex Habbo Staff) , Just-one (used to be an admin here) and Baving whom I believe is the one who does the coding (Ex Forum Manager on here) ;).

Hi, it's nothing like Habbo? You could say all games that include trading and chatting are like Habbo if you want.. but that would be pretty sad. They may have got some ideas from Habbo but if it's 3D.. how is it like Habbo? Habbo is aimed at 12 year olds, CT is aimed at 16+. CT is 3D, don't have a clue what Habbo is, is it even a D? :P

- Vince.

:....:mike:....:
05-02-2008, 08:18 PM
Clubtropica is not an ordinary chat program but a program that has the ability to let you do things freely and it is 3D with images based on real human visual effects. Clubtropica is ran by some of the Ex-Staff of Habbo and some Ex-Staff of Habbox. It is a site based on javascript like Habbo itself but with better graphical images and illustrations. It is still under its Beta (I believe) but it is doing really well costumer-wise. You should check it out and see what you find interesting about it.

I feel that possibly this site could overlap Habbo's success within 4 years time.

ThisNameWillDo!
05-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Club Tropica is not even up for BETA yet, it was supposed to be 3 days ago now I think. However, only BETA testers will be allowed on this, they have already been selcted. Club Tropica will be opening to the public on the 22/02/2008, however, there could be a delay due to the delay of the BETA testing.

- Vince.

:....:mike:....:
05-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Club Tropica is not even up for BETA yet, it was supposed to be 3 days ago now I think. However, only BETA testers will be allowed on this, they have already been selcted. Club Tropica will be opening to the public on the 22/02/2008, however, there could be a delay due to the delay of the BETA testing.

- Vince.
There are so many delays, they will lose players.

ThisNameWillDo!
05-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Mike, I must say, there are many, but you must expect this in a new website, especially a new game! It doesn't really matter, it's only a few days. They have not lost many players because it is only the BETA opening, which only 250 were selected for. I am one of them, and I still keep checking, as do hundreds of others.

- Vince.

Zak
05-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Habbo got too gready, lets hope the same thing doesn't happen with club tropica..

If it ever opens ;)

ThisNameWillDo!
05-02-2008, 09:20 PM
Nah, Club Tropica won't, their staff are really nice and kind. They have already given away hundreds of islas.

- Vince.

Eamonn
05-02-2008, 11:13 PM
what is islas? is that the sort of online currency in the game?

Colin-Roberts
05-02-2008, 11:40 PM
Clubtropica is not an ordinary chat program but a program that has the ability to let you do things freely and it is 3D with images based on real human visual effects. Clubtropica is ran by some of the Ex-Staff of Habbo and some Ex-Staff of Habbox. It is a site based on javascript like Habbo itself but with better graphical images and illustrations. It is still under its Beta (I believe) but it is doing really well costumer-wise. You should check it out and see what you find interesting about it.

I feel that possibly this site could overlap Habbo's success within 4 years time. Habbo isn't Javascript? nor is Clubtropica?

SKEEN
05-02-2008, 11:56 PM

Basically what you use to buy stuff with.

ThisNameWillDo!
06-02-2008, 07:43 AM

Yes, islas are the currency on the game. You can use these to purchase things for your profile, purchase things on the game and much more!

- Vince.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!