PDA

View Full Version : Britney spears - Drug claims

Independent
06-02-2008, 02:33 PM
Article from thesun.co.uk (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article767001.ece)
Troubled pop star BRITNEY SPEARS was being drugged by her manager SAM LUTFI, her mum has claimed in newly released court documents.
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00431/lufti_180x290_431114a.jpgAccused ... Lufti with Britney

X17 (http://www.x17online.com/)

Britney also had her home phone lines cut and chargers for her mobile phone taken away by Lutfi as he attempted to take control of her life.
The shocking allegations were made by LYNNE SPEARS in a signed declaration so she could get a restraining order filed in a Los Angeles court.
Meanwhile, it has been revealed Lutfi is planning to write a book about the singer's troubled life.
He has been asking the singer to dictate her memoirs to him and intends to use them in a forthcoming publication.
Lutfi said: "We've been doing dictation, she's been telling me her story, and I've been writing it all down.
"It would make a great book!"
Spears,26, is currently in UCLA hospital after being admitted for psychiatric treatment.
Her dad JAMIE has revealed the singer begged him to take her out of hospital during a telephone conversation on Sunday.
Transcripts of the conversation where revealed in legal documents filed by Jamie asking to take charge her finances and other interests while she remains in care.
Jamie said in the papers: "On Sunday I was unable to visit the hospital because I had to work. I am a cook and I was catering a large Super Bowl party.
"While I was working Britney called me on my cell phone at least four times. She called about every 20 minutes."
After work, he managed to see Britney and was met with an unwelcoming tone.
Britney said: "Come on, daddy, let's get out of here. Take my hand and let's walk out of here together."
He refused to let her leave, to which she responded: "Somebody's lying. You put me in here."
Jamie then comforted the troubled star, saying he was helping her regain custody of her two children.
Britney replied: "No, I have new lawyers that will help me with my stuff."
"You don't (love me). The doctor told me you are keeping me in here."
Her parents have been given control of her estimated £20m fortune and responsibility for making any decisions concerning her medical treatment.
While Lutfi has been banned from Spears’ Los Angeles home and is not allowed to come within 250 yards of the singer.
He is also prohibited from sending her e-mails or calling her.
But Lutfi denies Lynne’s claims, and says he has kept Britney off drugs as she battles for custody of her kids.
The restraining order was issued soon after Spears was admitted to hospital.
According to the declaration filed by Lynne and her ex-husband Jamie they attempted to stage an “intervention” on January 28th to help their daughter get badly needed medical help.
Lutfi was at Spears home, and in asking for the order, her mum detailed what she saw and heard.
The document says of Lutfi: “He has cut Britney’s home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything."
The document goes on "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a *****, that she cares more about ADNAN, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids.”

It also claims: “At one point Britney picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, ’What does insomnia mean?’
“Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake.
“Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney’s pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel.
“He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain.”
According to the document, released by the Los Angeles court Lutfi encouraged Britney 'to do tequila shots.'
Lynne claims before leaving for a chemists Lutfi gave her drugs upstairs 'to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun.'
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00429/SNN0205BM_180_429247a.jpgBattling ... mum Lynne

X17 (http://www.x17online.com/)

During a dispute later that night Lynne claims he allegedly said: “If you try to get rid of me, she’ll be dead and I’ll pi*** on her grave.”
The document claims Britney “changed her three dogs’ clothes many times” in an agitated state.”
Briney is also reported to have said “Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?”
Lynne Spears wrote that Lutfi responded: “If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies.”
Lutfi also demanded that Lynne do what he ordered, according to Lynne.
“I’m the one who spends 24/7 with your daughter,” Lynne quoted him as saying. “I sleep in cars outside her house so she can’t leave.”
He then allegedly told Lynne: “You people throw everyone under the bus. If you don’t listen to me I’m going to make your name s*** in the papers.”
Lynne also pleaded with Britney's pals to pray for her after learning her estranged daughter is now under 24-hour observation in UCLA Medical Centre.
She confided in one pal: “She’s not doing well. I just don’t know what’s going to happen.”
The chum said: “She just asked me to pray for her."
Basically, 'Lufti' is/was trying trying to take over her life, and take her money legally, by drugging her so she'd sign over into 'his' hands. (Or I've read it wrong.)

I voted, I care a tiny bit. (I'm a showbiz sorta' person ;D)

damo2k7
06-02-2008, 02:38 PM
wow it all makes sense now lol:eusa_danc

Roboevil
06-02-2008, 02:39 PM
Aww, I'm slightly feeling sorry for Britney, she may be a dumb ***** but she's obviously missed out on a lot of things as a child.

dirrty
06-02-2008, 02:41 PM
yuh I think its all true. Sam is such a bad person in her life, who just needs to get lost. And yh I care as she has had such negative things thrown at her and she has fallen so far from the top.

Roboevil
06-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Is her nipple showing in that picture; 'cause if it is - it's massive.

Independent
06-02-2008, 03:16 PM
Aww, I'm slightly feeling sorry for Britney, she may be a dumb ***** but she's obviously missed out on a lot of things as a child.

Yeah, thats true lmao.

yuh I think its all true. Sam is such a bad person in her life, who just needs to get lost. And yh I care as she has had such negative things thrown at her and she has fallen so far from the top.

Who's sam LOL

Is her nipple showing in that picture; 'cause if it is - it's massive.

yum yum.. LOL!

dirrty
06-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Yeah, thats true lmao.

Who's sam LOL

yum yum.. LOL!
The article is all about Sam....
he's the one who supposedly drugged britney. Lufti or a.e is his last name.

jesus
06-02-2008, 05:46 PM
i voted that i dont care - no explanation needed.

Frisky
06-02-2008, 09:41 PM
People, people. The sun always lie.

Atleast read perezhilton.com fgs! Atleast he corrects his news if its wrong.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!