PDA

View Full Version : What...

Boonzeet
06-02-2008, 05:09 PM
We have a Habbo section. Understandable... It's a habbo forum.

We have a runescape section.... A lot of people like runescape so it's understandable.

Why though, do we have an entire category dedicated to ClubTropica?
Why not a subforum in online games or something.

Where's the BittyBay forum then.

GommeInc
06-02-2008, 05:10 PM
No one knows, other than MAD says he's got plans. The fact the majority were not aware or wanted the forum is completely out of the question. Runescape deserves its own catagory more than ClubTropica. As far as I am aware, it may have something to do with Just-One having something to do with it. The fact he is dead and buried on Habbox is out of question again.

today
06-02-2008, 05:24 PM
Since when does Habbox do things for the best. So yeah, if the managment want, they get.

Boonzeet
06-02-2008, 06:44 PM
I agree ^

The Professor
06-02-2008, 07:04 PM
I really can't see why it has its own section, a subforum would've been more than sufficient.

JoeyK.
07-02-2008, 04:16 PM
I just see it as another section to be minimized on my screen.

Shrlurp
07-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Agreed Joey,

I don't use CT so tbh I'm not bothered if it's there or not :)

Boonzeet
07-02-2008, 10:33 PM
I'm saying that someone asked for a subforum in online games, not an entire category. Isn't things meant to mostly be what the community asks for and not... well what the managers want?

Caleb
07-02-2008, 10:35 PM
I don't see why it matters to be honest, just minimize it, if it is bothering you?

I think it deserves its own category, but thats my opinion.

There were tons of threads created about ClubTropica, I hardly ever see threads about BittyBay? So why create a forum that would probably be dead.

today
07-02-2008, 10:41 PM
I just see it as another section to be minimized on my screen.
Same :p

I've got Habbo, Trading, Club Tropica, and VIP forums on minimized lol!! the forums i see are tiny now :]

I would like to know why it got added though apart from the fact James helped Habbox. :P

Mr.OSH
07-02-2008, 10:57 PM
If I remember correctly there were quite a lot of threads created regarding Club Tropica topics so therefore that is probably the reason for the addition of that forum however I'm sure that it will only be a forum if it is active as if it isn't regularly posted in it is likely that it wont be kept. I suppose if you take no interest in Club Tropica then just ignore the forum - some people must want to discuss it otherwise that forum simply wouldn't exist. :)

nvrspk4
08-02-2008, 06:51 AM
I see one of the main arguments is that RuneScape deserves a category more than ClubTropica.

If I remember correctly, RuneScape DID get its own category, and was changed back because of the complaints of those who used it.

If the people who use the ClubTropica forum feel that it is excessive, we will change it. However the argument that "they don't deserve" a forum rings hollow, especially when the counterexample of RuneScape did get a category, that was reverted due to the complaints of the members of the RuneScape section.

Just minimize it.

PS: If management "didn't think of the users and did what they wanted" RuneScape would still be a category ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!