PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Need a favour

Korgan
07-06-2005, 02:38 PM
Hi guys I need a favour. I just found out that a person called J-Dog3000 made a hate room about me when I dont even know him or any of his friends...help please? I tried to reason with him and he said he makess hate rooms for fun! :@ THATS ****ING WARPED! PLEASE MAKE HIS LIFE HELL! I WANT THAT ******* TO PAY! whoah................ sorry about that. Please help. I never did anything!

EDIT: He claims I vandalized his stickys in his room... that liar.... KILL HIS ***! HUNT HIM DOWN!

Steven
07-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Huh we can't really do anything

Detox
10-06-2005, 04:30 PM
How do we know you are telling the truth? Anyway, what can we do?

MakeBelieve..
10-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Well yes that has happened to me before. ;ooo but i reasoned with him. talked to him.. you should really really TALK to him..

tried calling a hobba taking it off?

try making a bad room about him. and if a hobba takes yours off but not his then hobbas really need to STOP AND STAND UP AND DO THERE JOB! gawd xl

Syd
10-06-2005, 05:14 PM
Well tell a hobba and they'll sort it out. It's not what they normally do and they do take time to come a fix things but at least they eventually get it done. Or another thing you could do, is try reasoning with the person about what the problem is.

Korgan
12-06-2005, 05:42 PM
ok yes talked to him he said he'll remove it... dont believe him anyway... this is WAR!

:@

Ill give him a chance of lets say 72 hours to remove it starting from now.

cocaine
12-06-2005, 07:06 PM
Yes, call a Hobba and give him say a day or two to sort it out. Then it should work.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!