PDA

View Full Version : How Do U Enable Permissions For A VIP To Make A Sub Forum

Fiber-Ripper
07-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Hello i have a vb forum ( of course you know i have alot of threads )
Anyway, i want to know how to set permissions so it enables
VIP`s to create sub-forums?

VPSwow
07-02-2008, 08:12 PM
You cant. Only admins can :)

Fiber-Ripper
07-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Well if you looked correct it said ( hello i have a vb forum )
So of course i`d be an admin

VPSwow
07-02-2008, 08:19 PM
I mean only Admins can create sub-forums.

Fiber-Ripper
07-02-2008, 08:32 PM
Oh Kk,

Born_To_Live
07-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Im being serious now, stop making so many threads and simply hire someone to help you.

dannyisnotamazing
07-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Are you going to make threads on every minor issue you don't know?

today
07-02-2008, 09:30 PM
It appears that way. :|

Cixso
08-02-2008, 11:52 AM

But some of us have a brain to realise if it annoys us, we simply don't look at the thread instead of getting an extra post count.

But hey, we are all different for the right and wrong reasons aye?

To answer your question, "I think so."

Why? Isn't he allowed? Or does it bug you so much? Maybe you need to re-think your age and try and set an example.

Please don't reply with he can "Google it" or any other similarity. It will just prove a point of mine.

dannyisnotamazing
08-02-2008, 12:23 PM
But some of us have a brain to realise if it annoys us, we simply don't look at the thread instead of getting an extra post count.

But hey, we are all different for the right and wrong reasons aye?

To answer your question, "I think so."

Why? Isn't he allowed? Or does it bug you so much? Maybe you need to re-think your age and try and set an example.

Please don't reply with he can "Google it" or any other similarity. It will just prove a point of mine.

Firstly, are you going to moan at every person who's posted in a thread that they didn't like? Heck, I bet you have even done it once. I didn't say he wasn't aloud, nor did I say it bugged me. I was just stating a point, he's made about 6 threads on minor issues, a couple of them was on the same topic.. people, not just me was getting annoyed with me.

He could Google it, yes :). It would help it and he could also like Born said - hire someone. There is also a whole forum dedicated to to helping people with vB forums. www.vbulletin.com/forum (http://www.vbulletin.com/forum). He could post his threads there, he doesn't seem to be getting much help here - or he isn't taking in the help.

Just a general query, you say HabboxForum sucks - you've flooded your signature with another website yet your still on here looking for petty arguments? Pretty lame if you ask me.

Cixso
08-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Oh dear.

Use your amazing mind and think of a better snazzy comeback other than my signature.

:rolleyes:

Haha anyways, use some intelligence and reply with help, instead of stating facts because if I wanted to state facts I would say you are a total *** hole who needs to get his head out of his ***, maybe you'll stop talking **** who knows.

But re think about what you said, and refer to my first post and not to my signature. lol...

Google, bah, I would prefer to use a forum for help as you can ask what YOU want. But it sucks when you get morons such as your self, and others who post "facts" totally un related to the help topic.

I gather this user did too, otherwise he wouldn't of done it.

I would love to see you do this to somebody such as MAD if he was doing the same, you wouldn't would you, it's because as I said, your way to far up your own *** and licking your reputation and post count.

dannyisnotamazing
08-02-2008, 07:22 PM
Oh dear.

Use your amazing mind and think of a better snazzy comeback other than my signature.

:rolleyes:

Haha anyways, use some intelligence and reply with help, instead of stating facts because if I wanted to state facts I would say you are a total *** hole who needs to get his head out of his ***, maybe you'll stop talking **** who knows.

But re think about what you said, and refer to my first post and not to my signature. lol...

Google, bah, I would prefer to use a forum for help as you can ask what YOU want. But it sucks when you get morons such as your self, and others who post "facts" totally un related to the help topic.

I gather this user did too, otherwise he wouldn't of done it.

I would love to see you do this to somebody such as MAD if he was doing the same, you wouldn't would you, it's because as I said, your way to far up your own *** and licking your reputation and post count.

Wasn't a comeback, babe - was just a question.

I don't know what your problem is with me but it seems your getting slightly annoyed and getting quite arrogant, but whatever. I like it how you keep going on about what I said about your signature when it was what, 1 line long? Get over it, like I said, it was a question.

Google or any other search engine is good for questions when you want quick help and don't want to post a topic.. waiting for replies and then ending up getting an argument in it when a total idiot tries to flame someone. If you can't find a decent enough reply from Google, which is unlikely most of the time then fair enough - ask on a forum but most of the help threads can be answered with one search on Google.

I would prefer to say that the user didn't use Google and instead decided to post several threads asking for help such as "Changing reputation power in vB" - twice he asked that so maybe he didn't get this 'help' you say you can get in forums.

Just because MAD is high staff doesn't mean I wouldn't reply to him if he started to flame me and be abusive to me - which he more than likely wouldn't, I don't even know the guy. I don't give a monkeys about my post count or reputation, I was one of the people who wasn't fussed when the reputation was changed - it's nothing to me, I wouldn't care that much if they disabled it and reputation to be quite frank.

Like I said, I don't know why you care that much about a message I said or is it that you have a problem with me, not the post?

Edit: Thanks for the rep, bit ironic the message. ;)

Cixso
08-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Wasn't a comeback, babe - was just a question. :eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall

*Gives an award.* Well done, you are now officially a dumb ***. :eusa_clap

I don't know what your problem is with me but it seems your getting slightly annoyed and getting quite arrogant, but whatever. I like it how you keep going on about what I said about your signature when it was what, 1 line long? Get over it, like I said, it was a question. My signature is awesome, Leave it alone!!! I am arrogant lately, but ah well.

"Get over it."

Google or any other search engine is good for questions when you want quick help and don't want to post a topic.. waiting for replies and then ending up getting an argument in it when a total idiot tries to flame someone. If you can't find a decent enough reply from Google, which is unlikely most of the time then fair enough - ask on a forum but most of the help threads can be answered with one search on Google.So true. Yet forums tend to be an awesome way to gain what you need. Also most answers tend to be on forum archives. ;)

I would prefer to say that the user didn't use Google and instead decided to post several threads asking for help such as "Changing reputation power in vB" - twice he asked that so maybe he didn't get this 'help' you say you can get in forums. Maybe so, but who's problem is that? Not yours, or mine. So let the poor guy be?

Just because MAD is high staff doesn't mean I wouldn't reply to him if he started to flame me and be abusive to me - which he more than likely wouldn't, I don't even know the guy. I don't give a monkeys about my post count or reputation, I was one of the people who wasn't fussed when the reputation was changed - it's nothing to me, I wouldn't care that much if they disabled it and reputation to be quite frank. Nice to see you put your tounge away. :) Now it's time for your brain to get into action!

Like I said, I don't know why you care that much about a message I said or is it that you have a problem with me, not the post?I have a problem with you, posting what you said. Bloody hell catch on already. :$

Edit: Thanks for the rep, bit ironic the message. ;)No problem babes. My love for you is strong.

No seriously, let's leave it here. :) End of the day, he wanted help, you didn't reply with help, so think about it. (Neither did I, but a self licking guy against a dare I say "new" guy who probably doesn't know anybody on here is quite unfair.

Nobody forces you to read these threads/posts so just don't read them? End of solution.

End of argument? Good boy. :)

Lilian
08-02-2008, 10:16 PM
:eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall

*Gives an award.* Well done, you are now officially a dumb ***. :eusa_clap

My signature is awesome, Leave it alone!!! I am arrogant lately, but ah well.

"Get over it."

So true. Yet forums tend to be an awesome way to gain what you need. Also most answers tend to be on forum archives. ;)

Maybe so, but who's problem is that? Not yours, or mine. So let the poor guy be?

Nice to see you put your tounge away. :) Now it's time for your brain to get into action!

I have a problem with you, posting what you said. Bloody hell catch on already. :$

No problem babes. My love for you is strong.

No seriously, let's leave it here. :) End of the day, he wanted help, you didn't reply with help, so think about it. (Neither did I, but a self licking guy against a dare I say "new" guy who probably doesn't know anybody on here is quite unfair.

Nobody forces you to read these threads/posts so just don't read them? End of solution.

End of argument? Good boy. :)

Can I carry it on?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!