PDA

View Full Version : Anything REALLY good or bad happened on Rs?

Charly
07-02-2008, 09:17 PM
Well since i haven't be on Rs in about 2 years maybe longer i would like to see whats happened without reading all jagex's mass of sentences when they could have put one (:

The reason why i ask is because i saw a video that Runescape has died?
Lol? Is this true? And i heard that they put in straight prices for items and you can only go 3k higher or 3k lower than what they've said?

Ta ;D

Charlie
07-02-2008, 09:19 PM
They did a bit of this, and a bit of that. Like getting rid of pking for something calle bounty hunter. And, then they made it so you can only trade 3k at a time, or something like that, depending on your qp.

I don't get it completely but yeah.

Charly
07-02-2008, 09:21 PM
They got rid of pking!?
-.-
That was like the main part of Rs!
Eh.. Wth is Bounty Hunter?
You look like Jango Fett or something?

:S Confusing people they are.

Charlie
07-02-2008, 09:23 PM
I don't get bounty hunter myself, I went today and it was confusing.

21tcripps
07-02-2008, 10:03 PM
not sure but duelings dead aswell you cant drop trade we got summoning now aswell

Matty
08-02-2008, 03:58 AM
You cannot put 2 years of updates into a sentence, however simply go on fansites and use your eyes, it works wonders.

Kaine
08-02-2008, 04:20 AM
They took out PKing which led to thousands of nerdy young kids revolting and posting ASCII art with things like

"We pay to pk" and "Way to go Fagex" and even went as far as to call it "Ruinedscape"

To be honest, the whole riot thing was simply pathetic.

Conorx0
08-02-2008, 07:26 AM
Fail to see why you would care about a game you havn't played in over 2 years.

Charly
08-02-2008, 03:27 PM
Fail to see why you would care about a game you havn't played in over 2 years.

I like to hear peoples points of view on how its changed since i played it and everything thats been removed.

Thanks for the little update people :D

Jambe
08-02-2008, 10:13 PM
You cannot put 2 years of updates into a sentence, however simply go on fansites and use your eyes, it works wonders.

Course you could... Sept it would be sensored :( :rolleyes:

One word i could do it in

*Removed*
Edit by Professor-Alex (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter.

deagle
13-02-2008, 01:05 AM
Bounty Hunter
~~~~~
You get a target, u kill him
You kill someone else and you'll be stuck in the areana for 3 minutes.
Theres a icon above your head showing people how much money in gear you have on you. So basically, you'll probably die if you kill a guy thats not your target and he's rich.

They took out unbalanced trades while adding an automated trade system. They control the prices with a 10% range, allowing it to move up and down when people sell high or low.

Dropping items worth more than 3k won't show up for other people
Can't trade others more than 3k gold every 15 min unless you have lots of QP. It goes up to 30k or something.

Wildy is now full of renevants. They took the place of pkers. Though they are potentially stronger (attack like 2 screens away, poisin, teleblock and entagle) they are kind of spread out. RCing through abyss is simple now =)

Theres also summoning.

thathabboguy
13-02-2008, 01:16 AM
got hacked :( = bad

Swinkid
13-02-2008, 07:21 PM
I don't get bounty hunter myself, I went today and it was confusing.
To make bounty hunter sense:

Like pking, but you have a set target and if you kill him and take his stuff you will have to wait for 180 secs befor being able to leave, if you kill someone who is not your target you will become a rouge and if you get killed you lose all your stuff for all i know :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!