PDA

View Full Version : End game PVE

J1MI
08-02-2008, 02:11 PM
Can someone please tell me the order of which to do the instances.

Taking Kara as the start I think, all the way through to BT, and when you should be doing attunement for each one.

Hiro
08-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Karazhan
Gruul's Lair
Magtheridon
Tempest Keep/Serpentshire Cavern
Black Temple

or SSC before TK.
and I'm not sure for attunements as I don't know what the involve.

Elkaa
08-02-2008, 03:27 PM
Karazhan (Attunement starts outside, kill ghosts, get 3 key fragments, easily done in 1 day. 10 man)
Zul'Aman (No attunement; much harder than Karazhan. 10 man)
Gruuls Lair (No attunement. 25 man)
Magtheradons Lair (No attunement; often skipped now. 25 man)
Serpant Shrine Cavern (No attunement; hard last boss - Lady Vashj. 25 man)
Tempest Keep (No attunement; hard last boss - KT. 25 man)
Mount Hyjal (Attunement starts inside Caverns of time, kill Lady Vashj and KT and loot their vials. Can take months to complete if only just starting in SSC/TK. This also has a very hard final boss. 25 man)
Black Temple (Attunement starts in SMW, requires the killing of the first boss in Mount Hyjal. Very hard bosses after the first few. 25 man)
Sunwell (No attunement. 25 man. Not yet released, going to be hardest so far)

To start ZA/Gruul/SSC/TK you need at least T4 really
To start MH/BT you need at least T5
To start Sunwell you need at least BT/MH/T6 equip (or so we hear)

Charles
08-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Can someone please tell me the order of which to do the instances.

Taking Kara as the start I think, all the way through to BT, and when you should be doing attunement for each one.

Karazhan
Gruuls
Maggy (some skip him)

As for SSC and TK. Guilds kill VR in TK first as he's really easy compared to the other two before Kael (Free t5 shoulders). In SSC, get Lurker complete then Hydross..etc. 5/6 SSC is what most guilds get, then 3/4 TK, then Vashj, then Kael.

After SSC/TK, it's MH- attunement for this is from a quest in CoT- ''The Vials of Eternity'' and you have to kill Vashj and Kael, basically.
Not sure on what guilds do once in MH, as you can get attuned from the first boss (/shrug). The quest for BT attunement starts all the way from here (http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=10568), as once you've done that chain you can get a quest off an NPC after killing Karathress in SSC, then to Akama who'll make you kill Al'ar in TK, then you have to go to MH and kill Rage Winterchill, finish the quest chain and ta-daaa BT.

Hiro
08-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Karazhan (Attunement starts outside, kill ghosts, get 3 key fragments, easily done in 1 day. 10 man)
Mount Hyjal (Attunement starts inside Caverns of time, kill Lady Vashj and KT and loot their vials. Can take months to complete if only just starting in SSC/TK. This also has a very hard final boss. 25 man)
Black Temple (Attunement starts in SMW, requires the killing of the first boss in Mount Hyjal. Very hard bosses after the first few. 25 man)

Ahh, I knew i'd missed some, I guess that's what happens when you haven't been on in over 6months >_<

4SHL3Y
08-02-2008, 04:15 PM
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html;jsessionid=6DEFF8DB3933EA52E2E45F340B2 E66E9?topicId=77585586&sid=1
http://wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/bcattunement/index.html

Nemo
08-02-2008, 05:21 PM

To start ZA/Gruul/SSC/TK you need at least T4 really
To start MH/BT you need at least T5
To start Sunwell you need at least BT/MH/T6 equip (or so we hear)
that sunwell is comin out in 2.4 or wotlk isnt it?

Elkaa
10-02-2008, 11:38 PM
Sunwell is live on the PTR now.

Looking forward too it, bored of MH/BT now

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!