PDA

View Full Version : Need new game

Neil
09-02-2008, 10:58 AM
I really want to buy a new game but I don't know what xD

I don't want Turok because I don't like any of the games and the demo was boring
I don't want Burnout because my friend said it was rubbish so I don't think I'll waste my money to find out he's right
I don't really want Conflict: Denied ops because it's rubbish compared to the previous games

I was thinking of Devil May Cry 4 but they're never really the sort of game I like to play

So anyone know any other good games out now? xD

Check my xbox live profile in my sig to see what I've got or played

Fart
09-02-2008, 11:03 AM
Prey is good :),
PGR4?
Fifa 08?
that new one out, advert is always on tv but cant remeber name,
Im going to town later to get a new game too ¬.¬ xD

Neil
09-02-2008, 11:06 AM
Prey is good :),
PGR4?
Fifa 08?
that new one out, advert is always on tv but cant remeber name,
Im going to town later to get a new game too ¬.¬ xD

I hate Prey xD

I was thinking of PGR4 but I donno, I'd get bored quite fast xD

Fart
09-02-2008, 01:04 PM
I hate Prey xD

I was thinking of PGR4 but I donno, I'd get bored quite fast xD

Lol, well im back from town! =]
I bought the add on too Fifa 06 RTFWC
which is fifa 06 world cup, it was like £7 xD
Bargain you ask me

mangle
09-02-2008, 01:06 PM
DMC4 looks wicked , the club does aswell.

Neil
09-02-2008, 01:11 PM
DMC4 looks wicked , the club does aswell.

I don't like the club xD

SKEEN
09-02-2008, 01:13 PM
Burnout's actually very good. You get difference classes of licenses and such and online challenges are fun to do. Then you need to go round finding billboards to smash into and smash open barracades and stuff. Online races and challenges are very fun!

Fart
09-02-2008, 01:44 PM
Burnout's actually very good. You get difference classes of licenses and such and online challenges are fun to do. Then you need to go round finding billboards to smash into and smash open barracades and stuff. Online races and challenges are very fun!
I want to get burnout :'( *crys*

mat64
09-02-2008, 02:03 PM
I'd fully recommend trying out Call of Duty 4, it's worth all the hype in my opinion.

Neil
09-02-2008, 04:01 PM
I'd fully recommend trying out Call of Duty 4, it's worth all the hype in my opinion.

Lol I got it when it was released xD

Azul
09-02-2008, 04:56 PM
I didn't look through your profile, so apologises if you have these but Timeshift is worth a playthrough, decent game. And Condemed is brilliant, you can pick both of them up pretty cheap now too.

Neil
09-02-2008, 04:58 PM
I didn't look through your profile, so apologises if you have these but Timeshift is worth a playthrough, decent game. And Condemed is brilliant, you can pick both of them up pretty cheap now too.

Timeshift looks like it has interesting single player but I really hated the multiplayer demo for it :S

And I didn't really like the demo for condemed, not my sort of game

Azul
09-02-2008, 05:02 PM
Don't worry about multi on Timeshift, no-one plays it anyway, haha.

Andeeh
09-02-2008, 05:05 PM
Pgr4 is very good ;)

good online

you already got quite a few games already :) so its hard to recommend

brian lara cricket? - quite cheap and alright
but as i said pgr4 is good

mat64
09-02-2008, 05:07 PM
Lol I got it when it was released xDHaha, I miss read Devil May Cry 4 for Call of Duty 4, scan reading ftw :8.

Neil
09-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Haha, I miss read Devil May Cry 4 for Call of Duty 4, scan reading ftw :8.

Lol easy mistake xD

Pgr4 is very good ;)

good online

you already got quite a few games already :) so its hard to recommend

brian lara cricket? - quite cheap and alright
but as i said pgr4 is good

No sports games please :P
Don't mind car racing or bike racing recs but I don't do sports games very much lol

Don't worry about multi on Timeshift, no-one plays it anyway, haha.

Hm, I'll have a look when I go to college money, see how much Timeshift is, I don't really wanna waste loads of money :P

Ashley 12344
09-02-2008, 08:16 PM
I've noticed a slump in games atm as well. Want something different to a shooter, something more playable than a racing game..

Neil
09-02-2008, 08:18 PM
I've noticed a slump in games atm as well. Want something different to a shooter, something more playable than a racing game..

Yea, I was expecting some decent stuff but since Conflict is rubbish and Mercs 2 isn't out until at least April now there really isn't anything any good new until March when Army of Two And Bully are out then GTA4 in April and sometime around March/April maybe Fable 2 is out lol

kano
09-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Army of two when it comes out...but i would recommend renting burnout.
just because your mate thinks its crap doesnt mean you will. and if you rent it and dont like it you have only lost £4

i brought madden 08 yesterday its a pretty good game. i recommend that if your into American football at all

Neil
09-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Army of two when it comes out...but i would recommend renting burnout.
just because your mate thinks its crap doesnt mean you will. and if you rent it and dont like it you have only lost £4

i brought madden 08 yesterday its a pretty good game. i recommend that if your into American football at all

I'm not really a huge Burnout fan and he is so I donno xD

I don't think they sell Madden games in England but I don't like sports gmes anyway xD

I'm interested in Army of Two but that's out in March xD

awelsh
09-02-2008, 08:59 PM
PGR4 is quite good, havent tried it online yet but the single player seems alright, can be pretty challenging at times. Forza 2 is alot better then PGR4 though, well I think anyway, alot more freedom when it comes to modifying cars etc...

Alan_Carr
09-02-2008, 09:19 PM
ROCKSTARS TABLE TENNIS - 10/10 LOOL
Nah, i bought it for £9.99 , cos i felt it was a bargain.
And yeah, i mean its table tennis, can't really be THAT fun can it?
But its alright, i wouldn't pay more than a tenner for it
CHEAP ENTERTAINMENT
7/10 realistically.

Dan
10-02-2008, 01:00 PM
Get Burnout its really fun, i like the online play doing all the challenges :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!