PDA

View Full Version : Question about CT maintenance (+Rep)

AgnesIO
09-02-2008, 05:14 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know what time CT went down for maintenance?

+Rep to answers (Please dont tell me ****)

Thread moved by Immenseman (Forum Moderator): To Clubtropica General Discussion, please post in the right forum.

VPSwow
09-02-2008, 05:16 PM
2PM i think.

AgnesIO
09-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Thanks P Rep

Anywayz i found out just before you repleid. There was a thread where i was talknig about PM on ct and a guy said site was now down for maintenance then i checked time :P

No more answer's recieve P Rep

Jericho
09-02-2008, 05:18 PM
This was answered in another thread tbh, But dot on 2pm yes.

AgnesIO
09-02-2008, 05:20 PM
KK, +Rep, since you was probs typing while i was :P

Anyways there was no thread with a topic on it, and tbh i cant be assed to check all threads :P

SKEEN
09-02-2008, 05:21 PM
DOES IT REALLY MATTER? It's not like their client is open and you can't really od nothing on the homepage now so why would you need to keep asking these stupid questions? :S.

AgnesIO
09-02-2008, 05:41 PM
DOES IT REALLY MATTER? It's not like their client is open and you can't really od nothing on the homepage now so why would you need to keep asking these stupid questions? :S.

skeen since you hate me so ******* much, dont bother replying to my threads.

Also i want to see what pages they done. So stop ******* spamming my threads.

Decode
09-02-2008, 05:47 PM
It went down @ 2pm and its ment to be down for 3-5 hours, but knowing CT it will probs take about 7 :)

AgnesIO
09-02-2008, 06:01 PM
It went down @ 2pm and its ment to be down for 3-5 hours, but knowing CT it will probs take about 7 :)

hmmmmmm true :P

thought it was gonna open at 6 :(

Jericho
09-02-2008, 06:02 PM
Sorry for going off topic dom, but i've just logged on, and seen most "Last posts by..." were by you, stop bloody spamming fgs.

It will be back up soon, dont be so bleedin impatient.

AgnesIO
09-02-2008, 06:13 PM
Sorry for going off topic dom, but i've just logged on, and seen most "Last posts by..." were by you, stop bloody spamming fgs.

It will be back up soon, dont be so bleedin impatient.

stop ruddy having a go.

thisnamewilldo had the last post thing like me, first, but i replied to topics ;l

i dont see why i cant repy to mroe than one set of forums

do you?

ThisNameWillDo!
09-02-2008, 07:00 PM
Lol it's not spamming, it's discussing, which is what you are supposed to do on here. If you only post on one thread, then you need to start looking around.

- Vince.

Jericho
09-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Yes, it is posting, but when I looked earlier, all of your posts seemed to be within a very small space of time, what im saying is chill your boots with the posting and asking stupid obvious questions.

ThisNameWillDo!
09-02-2008, 07:16 PM
I post a lot, infact, most of the time it says last post by me, but I don't ask stupid questions? They're good posts :D Hehe :P

- Vince.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!