PDA

View Full Version : Just started...

Gnome
09-02-2008, 06:30 PM
I jsut started, and my little borhters mates been palying for a bit,can anyone help me out abit? o.o my name on it is chris8389

Duffie246
10-02-2008, 12:33 AM
1: Learn to spell
2: There is a trade limit in for new players 3k every 15 minutes
3: We dont know you?

dannyisnotamazing
10-02-2008, 12:35 AM

You format your post in an annoying way and I doubt your Mr. Popular, and besides he said he's new to runescape - do you even visit any other forums than runescape? If not then I wouldn't of thought you would of known him.

Duffie246
10-02-2008, 12:36 AM
Maybe i like my text this way?, It's my opinion and who said anything about me being Mr. Popular?
All i was saying is the truth
We dont know him
We cant really help him by giving him things because of the trade limit
Jeez, some poeple just act stupid here sometimes...

dannyisnotamazing
10-02-2008, 12:39 AM
Well I don't like your text that way, no need for it at all and I didn't say you said you was Mr. Popular, you said no one knows him, maybe no one knows you around here? Besides, you don't need to know someone to help them out a bit.

Like I said, you wouldn't know him if you don't post in other forums than runescape. He is new to runescape so no need to be rude, gaahhh. He might not even want you to give him stuff, he might just want help on what to do or whatever? :rolleyes:

Scouse
10-02-2008, 12:40 AM
maybe he just wants advice on what to do? www.tip.it (http://www.tip.it) i think it has a starter guide on there :)

e5
10-02-2008, 12:45 AM
Couldn't of put it better myself. I would of added that the thread starter made typo's not spelling mistakes ;).

Gnome
10-02-2008, 01:07 AM
Sorry, i was abit tired, Couldnt be bothered editing my post. Im not really looking for items or money, just a few tips and when i can go to level and things.

Havoc_Generator
10-02-2008, 03:42 AM
Maybe i like my text this way?, It's my opinion and who said anything about me being Mr. Popular?
All i was saying is the truth
We don't know him
We cant really help him by giving him things because of the trade limit
Jeez, some people just act stupid here sometimes...

3k to a new player can be a lot. Also come back when you can spell properly before throwing some wild accusations on new players. Haven't you heard of; "Don't judge a book by its cover".

Imnotpure
10-02-2008, 07:01 AM
3: We dont know you

If your gonna be that rude too people that just come here for help why would they even bother spelling correctly for you, he made typos anyway.

www.tip.it for a beginers guide. My advice is you wc or fish or mine for some cash. then work on combat.

The Professor
10-02-2008, 07:17 PM

That was unnecessary imo. Its a forum, not an english exam. Text speak is annoying but a few typos can be excused. And no, we probably don't know him because he said he was new to runescape, the two link cleverly.

As for the thread starter, I'd suggest reading through all the skill guides on www.tip.it and taking a couple of hours out to walk around the runescape world and get to know it. Make some money through primary skills (woodcutting, mining etc) and buy some nice armour and weapon and go kill things :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!