PDA

View Full Version : [THE BIG WEEKLY QUESTION] Pointless PSN?

Fez
09-02-2008, 07:41 PM
So I ended up beating my TF2 record the other day. 50 points with the Spy BOO-YAH! So anyway DMC4 was released the other day, demo was good I just don't have the money.

I think that we're rather game-starved till April, apart from Lost Planet out 29th Feb.

Today I wanna talk about the PSN, the PSN games and that all of them are really useless. Most of them get below 6 and the only good one is Super Stardust HD, but Blast Factor is ok.

Are PSN Games pointless?

Sure they're cheap, but that is what they are. Cheap. It's what you get for you money and you know what your gonna get. Super Stardust HD broke that rule and delivered a slice of GoTY. Some classics are up on the store and I'm looking foward to GTA1 and 2, but that's about it...

Pain is one good looking game though, hopefully out on the EU store by the end of the month.

awelsh
09-02-2008, 08:45 PM
I dont really mind, me and my mates share an account for downloads :P, you know maverick-matt in the clan, well we all download whatever he buys through his store lol, free games for us :) Feel Ski was pretty good so im kinda tempted to get that sky diving one lol, and locorocco or whatever is just "***, am I high or something"

Fez
09-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Locoroco was so godamn crazy I didn't even know what to do. Super-Rub-A-Dub was good for the family but none of them are really worth 3-5 quid...

Stitch
09-02-2008, 08:53 PM
I've only bought 3 - super rub a dub, flow and locoroco. Locoroco was dissapointing i was expecting it to be more of a sixaxis tilt the world kind of game with more than just that one huge level. Flow was fun and it got me addicted till i completed it. Super rub a dub was fun at first but then i got bored with it. I don't think they are pointless it gives me something to play if im bored and don't have enough for a proper game :D Also some of them are cool like flow.

I would buy Spyro if it came out in classics (i think its out in US store but not EU)

Fez
09-02-2008, 08:55 PM
I've only bought 3 - super rub a dub, flow and locoroco. Locoroco was dissapointing i was expecting it to be more of a sixaxis tilt the world kind of game with more than just that one huge level. Flow was fun and it got me addicted till i completed it. Super rub a dub was fun at first but then i got bored with it. I don't think they are pointless it gives me something to play if im bored and don't have enough for a proper game :D Also some of them are cool like flow.

I would buy Spyro if it came out in classics (i think its out in US store but not EU)
I got Crash Bandicoot but the controls are awful and they haven't touched the graphics up one bit.

Can't wait for GTA 1/2

brandon
09-02-2008, 08:55 PM
I don't bother with them. If they have the old GTA's though I might be tempted.

awelsh
09-02-2008, 09:09 PM
I still dont get what to do in locorocco, only game I bought was rampage, then about 2days later they removed it from the store and its never been back there since :( its quite a fun game too :) just good for wasting time smashing buildings, online isnt the best though as ive only ever found one person to play online with lol

Fez
09-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Calling all Cars is brilliant, but no-one is ever online

Technologic
09-02-2008, 10:49 PM
Warhawk is good...

And i like to download all the classic games :]

Crash bandicoot and ctr are soo fun :D And skydiving looks fun as a random arcade game

And omg, are they releasing gta 1+2?

Fez
09-02-2008, 10:59 PM
Warhawk is good...

And i like to download all the classic games :]

Crash bandicoot and ctr are soo fun :D And skydiving looks fun as a random arcade game

And omg, are they releasing gta 1+2?
OPM said so.

I forgot about Warhawk :S

Frodo13.
11-02-2008, 03:20 PM
Im not sure really. There is good games such as Crash Bandicoot and Warhawk, but then there is just some useless ones.

I would be tempted to buy the old GTA's if they became available.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!