PDA

View Full Version : [Cod4] Been called a cheat?

Favourtism
09-02-2008, 09:36 PM
Have you ever been called a cheat on COD4?

Right after I got my 4th prestiage because it said level 1 this non presitge level 20 started insulting me claiming I was rubbish and a noob. When me and the other players explained that I had gone through presitges and what they are he screamed and left the game.

Any similar storied happened to you? :P

Alan_Carr
09-02-2008, 09:37 PM
They called me a cheat because i nicked their kills.
FAIR ENUF

Neil
09-02-2008, 09:37 PM
When I started online when I was rank 1 I got called a hacker, a cheater and a noob because I was beating the people higher rank than me lol

Jericho
09-02-2008, 09:40 PM
Not exactly on Call of Duty, but on Smackdown, within 2 days of release I had a lvl 100 created star (Highest you can get), So I was reported via xbox of hacking the game, and kept getting kicked. But on CoD, I do get moaned at for being quite good (PC version)

kano
09-02-2008, 10:58 PM
i called a cheat beacuse i killed 3 people in the same room by shooting through the wall...they could easily see i had deep impact on.

oh and on a friendly game i shot with my sniper through two walls across the river on overgrown into a guys head. thought it was pretty good

mat64
09-02-2008, 11:02 PM
Not really, don't see many people get called it and to be honest I've never really seen that many hackers. I guess PunkBuster keeps up to date with things, talking about the PC version obviously.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!