PDA

View Full Version : A big issue about 'Showoffs'

Bradd-Aaron
07-06-2005, 05:19 PM
Ok in ym school im in Yr7 (whoops!). I hate all them people in subjests PE the most were they go
Teacher: Ok get into groups of 5
Allt eh better people allways call the other no able people thick!

Also in PE i dropped the ball and got some abuse so I abused them and they kicked me because I dropped the BAll! Its not a bomb is it?

This boy was trying to show off calling me dumb when he got it wrong himself so I turned round and said your so stupid you would trip over a cordless phone!

ANOTHER Thing

All older years think they can boss and pwn all the younger people like Yr7's I was in the dinner Q and all these yr9s pushed in front of me so i shouted DO YOU HAVE ANY CONCEPT OF A Q? Again more abuse.

Detox
07-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Your point being?

Owen
07-06-2005, 07:01 PM
way off life "/
Gotta live with it

Bradd-Aaron
07-06-2005, 07:03 PM
Point : we maybe younger but were not f****** slaves!

Owen
07-06-2005, 07:09 PM
But i guess when were older we'll be doing it ;P

Steven
07-06-2005, 07:11 PM
That happens, it's life.

Bradd-Aaron
07-06-2005, 09:16 PM
A life were we should be treatd the same and NO I wont command people about.

GommeInc
07-06-2005, 10:39 PM
There's something about Year 9's. The ones in my school won't get anywhere in life because they're so immature and sad it's unbelievable! They make fun of people for the most stupidest of things.

Snowboarding
07-06-2005, 10:46 PM
This boy was trying to show off calling me dumb when he got it wrong himself

I hate hippocrits. And if they push you in the line knock them out unless you can't. There are so many mouthy kids in my gym class. I usually ending up yelling at them asking them if they wan't to fight. Then everyone laughs because I'm not that big. I simply say "If you're going to make fun of me because my size and my ability to fight you're an idiot if you're not going to fight me, so just be queit."

I know it's not good to get mouthy at people like I sometime do in real life but don't let them abuse you.

Manda
07-06-2005, 11:03 PM
Its middle school, handle it. We cant do nothing about it.

?-Doc-?
08-06-2005, 10:24 AM
True , many people have the same problem.
-
Look, WHen life throws lemons at you , make lemonade.
Nxt time plan carefully what u say.

AngJum
08-06-2005, 10:37 AM
I don't budge in ;) I'm in yr 10/3rd yr now, and the 1st/2nd yrs tottaly think they're it. LOL. But they aint. So I sorted them out :) The 5th and 6th yrs at my school are nice, they like me :p So I don't get any bother fae them =]

MissAlice
08-06-2005, 11:18 AM
Think back to when you was in year 6 - Was you a big fish in a small pond?

In year 7 you are a tiny fish swimming around :p
By year 8, you have grown a little :)
In year 9 you think you are quite cool! You think you know all the strokes, LOL
In year 10 you have to start concentrating on your GCSE's
By year 11 you have become quite a big fish and are preparing to move on to bigger waters ;)

Eamonn
08-06-2005, 04:45 PM
Point : we maybe younger but were not f****** slaves!
Shut up its the way it is
The little yr7s , yr8s and some year nines should'nt get so cheeky
And if your rubbish at Sports expect abuse all the rubbish people get it

No offence..

I bet you go around with your 'crew' thinking your all it looking at rude pictures on your mobile , big wow

And your like omg bla bla bla done stuff with bla bla bla , get over it

Mentor
08-06-2005, 04:56 PM
simple point, the people in above years are biggger than you. So if they annoy you, you cant do much, you annoy them, evil is easy.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!