PDA

View Full Version : login code

Princess$
10-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Does anyone here know the code what you can add to the site index and all you need to do is go on the website and put your email and pwd in the form and it takes you directly to your email (yourdomain.com:port)

Lee
10-02-2008, 12:51 PM
I dont Have The Excact Code But I'm Guessing That You Would Have A PHP Code That Connects To The .webmail file database and if its sucesful if would take you to the yoursite.ext:port ? Sorry No Good A PHP Lol

Princess$
10-02-2008, 02:21 PM
I dont Have The Excact Code But I'm Guessing That You Would Have A PHP Code That Connects To The .webmail file database and if its sucesful if would take you to the yoursite.ext:port ? Sorry No Good A PHP Lol

yh thats the code i want, so that when if u enter the login username and pwd it takes u 2 the webmail portal inbox.

Princess$
10-02-2008, 11:41 PM
?????????????

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post in order to "Bump" your thread ;).

Krapid
11-02-2008, 04:13 PM

Yep, Obviously.

--ss--
11-02-2008, 04:16 PM
Port :2096
or simply just type /webmail to the end of the domain ;)

Princess$
11-02-2008, 05:46 PM
Port :2096
or simply just type /webmail to the end of the domain ;)

I want the code though, so on my index page it comes with:

email: [box u type it in]
pwd: [box u type it in]
[login button]

and then it redirects.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!