PDA

View Full Version : HABBO vs. AUSTRLIA

Britt
29-06-2004, 09:43 AM
I think that habbo is tottaly against Australia we Aussies love habbo and would really like to see a habbo hotel in Australia ( How sick would that be :eusa_danc ) or at least make a way for us to buy credits and make it cheaper cause by the time the Australian dollar is converted it costs twice as much :mad: so anybody that agrees that many Australias play .co.uk or .ca please send me a message cause it would be great to see how many australias actually pay habbo i think at least 1500 people play it :eek:

NX
29-06-2004, 08:54 PM
Habbo is not against Aussies. You could buy credits... It's called by check. And and Aussie Hotel will probbaly open sometime in the future. And there not gonna make Aussie credits cheaper on .co.uk because that would be un-fair. It goes off of what the exchange rate it. It's not Habbo fault Aussie money isn't worth anything. For the record, I have nothing against Aussies (except when the bag for free furni because they "cant buy credits").

Britt
30-06-2004, 08:55 AM
i was just making a comment on the subject i wasn't complaing i guess i didn'nt get it across properply i mean if they do decide to have a Aussie hotel then i think that it should be allowed to be austrlian dollars instead of converting it by the wy you are really stuck up aussies rule dun mock us

A-K
30-06-2004, 10:43 AM
Ok firstly, an Australian Hotel will open sometime in the future.

Secondaly, On the Aussie hotel they will charge credits by Aussie money obviosly.

GELHEAD2004
30-06-2004, 12:12 PM
U say there is no way to buy credz but there is buy check so stop moaning and post that check! :p :p

Butcher11
30-06-2004, 02:01 PM
Obviously a Australian hotel will charge Australian dollars lol. And all you Aussies, stop begging for free furni and send in those checks :mad:

Britt
03-07-2004, 04:46 AM
Obviously a Australian hotel will charge Australian dollars lol. And all you Aussies, stop begging for free furni and send in those checks :mad:

i know lots of rich aussies and yer i know heeps of us do beg and my mum and dad wont letta me send check they think they will be able to hack into our account and steal all the money or sumthing craazy like that

Butcher11
04-07-2004, 03:27 PM
Then get furni anopther way, not extreemly difficult, there's free furni giveaways daily in the hotel.

aussie
07-07-2004, 12:49 AM
actuly there was a aussie credit line but they took it down because they didnt have anyone hosting it and it cost to much...well thats what i heard anyway :o

fwunkyaby
09-07-2004, 12:19 PM
it's harder for us to send checks i mean some of us don't want to pay $15 to get 25 creds they really need to make an Aussie hotel. Also i am from australia and i have a perfectly good room of furni and i did it all on my own without paying a cent. But ofcourse there are alot of people who would appriciate mabye actually getting HC for the first time (like me) and making a great room for all to enjoy. So Habbo and Sulake plese make an Aussie hotel :D

iRoss
19-07-2004, 06:23 PM
Yer i luv australia as the country and when i go over there i would like to visit! :p

model4fun
22-07-2004, 05:40 AM
ok... britt..i know u on habbo
im from australia
ive bought heaps of credits
send a money order and quit complaining about the cost
my advice is get a job and save up...its not hard to save up 30 dollars
an aussie hotel would be great but we will just have to wait

now im not 100% sure if there is an american hotel yet
if there isnt do you hear americans complaining about the currency trading rate?

x-all4christ-x
22-07-2004, 06:24 AM
Habbo isnt against Aussie, Aussie is my favorite country I wish I was born there I live in the US.

Wild-Play
27-07-2004, 09:07 AM
Sure, there IS A WAY of getting credits in australia but it involves using a check or credit card, and most of the aussies who play habbo are not over 18 and are not intitled to a check book or credit card, and lots of parents wont let their kids use their credit card or post a check to some random place in londdon

Britt
07-08-2004, 11:02 AM
Model shud up ur a looney i have a job i just dun wanna spend real money on fake furni im ova it k so jus shud it :@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!