PDA

View Full Version : lol might be banned

drama
11-02-2008, 05:18 PM
because i'm on 11.6 black marks already and a chat mod can't take a leprosy joke :S

LoveHateHero
11-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Aw, shame.

Mikkaoz
11-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Lol tough. :)

Joke or not it must of been offencive to them or another person. Just because it's a joke doesn't mean no one finds it offencive. You got what you deserved.

drama
11-02-2008, 05:19 PM

Joke or not it must of been offencive to them or another person. Just because it's a joke doesn't mean no one finds it offencive. You got what you deserved.
omg right adam.
I was in accies chat and Oh Yeah was being a wbm reporting everyone including me.

Edit by Professor-Alex (Forum Moderator): Posts merged due to accidental double post.

Mikkaoz
11-02-2008, 05:21 PM
But really do you seriously think that a joke about a serious medical condition would be laughed at. :|

micky.blue.eyes
11-02-2008, 05:22 PM
Lol, don't make jokes when mods are around. :P

drama
11-02-2008, 05:23 PM
But really do you seriously think that a joke about a serious medical condition would be laughed at. :|
everyone laughed apart from the chat mods :S

edit: the jokes where:

did you hear about the leprosy hockey match? it was cancelled because of a face off in the corner
and
did you hear about the leper who won the card game? he put all hands in

was told them yesterday, not tasteful, but i laughed.

Mikkaoz
11-02-2008, 05:24 PM
everyone laughed apart from the chat mods :S

But you still can't see why they wouldn't laugh? Moderators are there to keep the game clean tbh. Lets say someone there had leprosy or something like that, I'm sure they wouldn't feel too great.

Edit: Exactly, they're not tasteful. So why tell them to a mixed group of people some of which you don't know?

Edit2: Anyway, as your on 11 marks or something, the next offence you commit will probably lead you to a perm ban or perm mute, so that means no official forums or in-game chat.

drama
11-02-2008, 05:31 PM
But you still can't see why they wouldn't laugh? Moderators are there to keep the game clean tbh. Lets say someone there had leprosy or something like that, I'm sure they wouldn't feel too great.

Edit: Exactly, they're not tasteful. So why tell them to a mixed group of people some of which you don't know?

Edit2: Anyway, as your on 11 marks or something, the next offence you commit will probably lead you to a perm ban or perm mute, so that means no official forums or in-game chat.
yeah i knowwwwww.
Oh Yea told Jakeumm that he didn't report me but he said to me he did.
help me suoxxxxxxx. :S

Mikkaoz
11-02-2008, 05:33 PM
If multipul people report you for one offence, it's only looked at once. If you really want to keep your account stay right within the rules. It's one of the reasons I don't use the chat box much in the game.

drama
11-02-2008, 05:34 PM
If multipul people report you for one offence, it's only looked at once. If you really want to keep your account stay right within the rules. It's one of the reasons I don't use the chat box much in the game.
yeah i know.
i got 8 black marks cos Annabel67 (think you know her) can't take a joke
aha.

Bun
11-02-2008, 11:10 PM
did you hear about the leprosy hockey match? it was cancelled because of a face off in the corner
and
did you hear about the leper who won the card game? he put all hands in

l m a o.

Edit by Professor-Alex (Forum Moderator): Please do not make short posts and lengthen them to avoid the minimum charactr limit.

rh4u
11-02-2008, 11:27 PM
umm.. not true.. my account was on 27.5 before it was banned rofl.

Ginn
11-02-2008, 11:44 PM
My account had 17.5 blackmarks before it was banned >.<
But it wasnt even my account to start with.. my friend gave it me with like 15.5 blackmarks and i mucked up once and it got banned :(

Swinkid
12-02-2008, 07:04 PM
Unlucky. im still only on 0 black marks :) why is it people get black marks when i dont :S its like so easy not to get black marks yet ppl do

rh4u
12-02-2008, 07:31 PM
its called having fun ^_^

yet jagex are all bores an cant take a joke or 2.

alotest
13-02-2008, 12:37 PM
You won't get banned for a simple joke like that, chat mods can only mute and report you no extra powers. I have abut 30 black marks on my main atm lol.

micky.blue.eyes
13-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Banned yet? :P

Crazy Bartender
14-02-2008, 03:40 AM

Just what I was thinking :P.

drama
14-02-2008, 11:45 AM

Just what I was thinking :P.
nah, i probs won't be but i gotta be careful, J-mods always **** me about.

one time i got 8 black marks in july and the thing that happened was in christmas.. so they tend to wait a while for me :eusa_wall

spent all my cash on BH/Clan wars anyway, cos i'm bored.

Swearwolf
14-02-2008, 11:58 AM
my main has 0 blackmarks but my old one is on 20.0

alotest
15-02-2008, 11:13 AM
nah, i probs won't be but i gotta be careful, J-mods always **** me about.

one time i got 8 black marks in july and the thing that happened was in christmas.. so they tend to wait a while for me :eusa_wall

spent all my cash on BH/Clan wars anyway, cos i'm bored.

They do that a lot, I found out that I was banned for swearing about 2 months after doing it.

Imnotpure
16-02-2008, 05:59 AM
Reported.

jesus
16-02-2008, 12:32 PM
because i'm on 11.6 black marks already and a chat mod can't take a leprosy joke :SPerhaps they can but it might appear tasteless to other users. I hope you get banned. :)

drama
16-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Perhaps they can but it might appear tasteless to other users. I hope you get banned. :)
Thanks!! :):)

Conorx0
16-02-2008, 10:39 PM
If multipul people report you for one offence, it's only looked at once. If you really want to keep your account stay right within the rules. It's one of the reasons I don't use the chat box much in the game.lolol shut up u noob

Redemption
16-02-2008, 11:15 PM

Shutup you moron.

Warezkid2
16-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Perhaps they can but it might appear tasteless to other users. I hope you get banned. :)

I hope you piss off :).

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

drama
17-02-2008, 09:42 AM
I hope you piss off :).
seconded.

Mikkaoz
17-02-2008, 12:58 PM
Shutup you moron.

lolol shut up u noob

Klol.

Anyways after looking into it a bit more. Jagex only really act if you persist in offending after the report has been sent, so if you did something like this then more action would be taken:

Hahaha
Hahahaha
Hahahahaha
*Reported* Stop doing that!
No!
Hahaha
Hahahaaha
And so on until they report you again.

Persistant offenders get the ban, and moderator reports are ranked higher up the scale of the reports, so if you're reported by a mod, expect it to be dealt with way quicker than any normal player.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!