PDA

View Full Version : Here post your thannx to the person you would like to than :)

SaferHabbo1
25-08-2004, 12:28 PM
Me, Myslef would like to nominate Mizki for letting me dj and then i would like to say thanx to sierk for putting up this great site :P

Butcher11
25-08-2004, 07:14 PM
I'd like to thank Tordex and Weirdnerd for getting me into Habbox, definately worth it, and for Jrh and Sierk for allowing me to be a Trial, and now Perm mod. Also the Musketeer mods, and MissAlice, a great habbo friend, who I dance with at the Hbabox radio parties :)

Arcanum
26-08-2004, 01:38 AM
I'd like to thank the wonderful MissAlice for drawing me to the Habbox Forum, even though I knew about Habbox already, I hadn't joined the forums. :o I'd also like to thank properclone for giving me my first Habbox Job, even though I failed, News Reporting gave me a wonderful experience. I'd also like to thank Anita and Jrh2002 for giving me this Moderator trial! :D My thanks also goes out to Butcher11, and all other people who have befriended me, and made the Forum a joy to come to.

I also want to thank Stance, .--xXx--., ColdShoT, my fellow Moderator Musketeers :D You rock guys.

jinxii
10-09-2004, 05:30 PM
Hmmm...
Wierdnerd obviously! :P

Also thankies to lauralol and Arcanum for helping out with Savoy on Habbo. :P

Jin
11-09-2004, 10:31 AM
I would like to thank wierdnerd for obvious reasons :D Errm also sierk without him my job wouldnt exist. Of course you can't leave out jrh if it wasnt for him we all couldnt be writing here :p and dj-3000/mizki for letting me trial on the radio and letting me bunk in the helpdesk :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!