PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] After my friend got hacked...

Ardemax
12-02-2008, 09:58 AM
On Habbo, I was in my room and had invited one of my more 'closer' friends into the room. First of all, they had dressed completely different to the way she usually dresses, had her bronze hc badge showing, which she would never do, and talked in a different way. She claimed she had the new 'look'.
As we started talking, she started saying, 'hey guess what, I just got 200 free credits from this guy.'
That also said that she was a fake because she's not thick.
I didn't believe her so I asked her a couple of questions:
Me: Do you have a brother?
Her: Yes
Me: What's his name?
Her: Sam (Her brother was not called Sam, but Dave.)
Me: What am I called?
Her: Oh I dunno, Max? (I'm not going to reveal my name but I can assure you, it's not)
Her explination was that she has loads of friends and can't remeber my name. (Suspicious?)
Later that day, she removed me from her friends list and took all that user's furni.
So guys please be warned:
If you're ever suspicious, ask!
Because if I had excepted the 200 free creds, I sure wouldn't have my account.

LoveToStack
12-02-2008, 12:30 PM
For all we know it could have happened like this;

She decides to wear a new look (no reason for her not to)
She puts her badge on to prove she's HC to someone (forgetting to take it off)
Offers you creds thinking you are a close friend
You get sceptical and deny them offending her
You get removed.
End.

Glen Coco
12-02-2008, 12:33 PM
if someone said 200 free credits to me it's quite obv they've been hacked.
i also know that if one of my 'closer' e friends ( i have 2 closer ones :] ) then they'd be on msn if they were online. and i dont think they'd remove me either. seeing as only one actually goes on habbo and im pretty sure he wouldnt try to get me to go on a scam site :]

Ardemax
12-02-2008, 06:30 PM
For all we know it could have happened like this;

She decides to wear a new look (no reason for her not to)
She puts her badge on to prove she's HC to someone (forgetting to take it off)
Offers you creds thinking you are a close friend
You get sceptical and deny them offending her
You get removed.
End.

I did say she didn't remember me or her brother.

brandon
12-02-2008, 06:38 PM
If that was a hacker, pretty silly move. Easier just to ignore you or leave rather than
guess peoples names that has so many possibilities.

Ardemax
13-02-2008, 05:42 PM
If that was a hacker, pretty silly move. Easier just to ignore you or leave rather than

That doesn't make any sense to me what-so-ever.
Try making it clearer?

Hushie
11-03-2008, 11:07 PM

He's saying that it would have been better for the hacker to just leave you alone then trying to guess your name and the girl's brother's name. Since the chances of guessing correctly are very low. But the hacker wouldn't really care, might as well try.

Ardemax
12-03-2008, 06:34 PM
He's saying that it would have been better for the hacker to just leave you alone then trying to guess your name and the girl's brother's name. Since the chances of guessing correctly are very low. But the hacker wouldn't really care, might as well try.

Umm, well, if they'd try then it's pointing out really clearly that they're a hacker.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!